Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' (32922 Views)

'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido / My Sister Is Not Mad - Precious Chikwendu's Elder Sister Prisca Cries Out / Do Not Move To Nigeria, The Country Is Bad - TV Presenter Moni Osibodu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ugosample(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
RedboneSmith:

What stops me from doing the same here? LOL. You seriously think it is a level playing field for everyone out here? You really ain't that naive, are you?

grin grin
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ugosample(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
ogongogames:
Some of the responses on this thread made me chuckle. Majority of you will bribe, cheat and steal etc as well if opportunity presented itself where you would be in a influential position. Weren't some of these "Rich" folk young like you at some point? Didn't some of them come from poor backgrounds initially, did their humble beginnings stop them?

My biggest issue with Nigeria was the mentality. it's a dog eats dog world. Too much envy and desperation. However there are some fantastic, lovely and God-fearing people in that country and as long as such people exist...Nigeria is worth it. This coming from someone who was born and bred abroad. Having lived in Nigeria for just over a year I sympathize with her frustrations. She was probably just having a bad day when she made that post.

You are right about the dog eat dog part
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by baby124: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ugosample:

that's true
I'm not denying that

But the black communities too need to step up and be in charge of their own destiny.
You know black people don't get second chances in the U.S.; so the community have to step up, which they are not doing

We really have a lot to learn from the Chinese in that regard.
The Chinese face the same discrimination but they live in closed up communities. The last time black people tried to create a closed up community it was bombed. That was black wall street, look it up. There is so much suspicion and hate just because you are black. If you face discrimination then you sympathize with African Americans in how they have given up as all their efforts to rise above their situation is somehow blocked. Now, instead of educating those at home about the reality of life of a black man abroad, we have morons like this Moni painting it as heaven. When it is clearly not.

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ugosample:
grin grin

Rich people get convicted more abroad than Nigeria

If you are a rich man in Nigeria, you can get away with owing salaries
can you try that elsewhere?

I still stand by my word, the rich are here because the country is LAWLESS

Bro, it happens more often than you think.... remember in 2008 and the global financial crisis?! who do you think made it possible, if not US banks and the greedy bastards at their top? do you know how many people lost the life savings, let alone homes etc?! remember Enron scandal? remember Lehman Brother scandal? the CEOs of these companies get thrown under the bus while the real people who benefitted forom these scams live freely, and NO MONEY IS RECOVERED.... how much did they get back from the $150B maddof stole?! exactly! then why dont you Google Michel Temer (president of Brasil) and see how he was caught on tape accepting bribes, yet was never impeached and is still in power today. Google Nicholas Sarkozy who got €50M from Kaddafi so he could pay for his political campaign, then turned around and invade Libya (aka kill the man he owes money to).... Google Sergio Cabral (ex mayor of Rio de Janeiro) and see how he singlehandedly bankrupted the city of Rio to the point that the state was not able to pay salaries of MILLIONS of employees, while him and his accomplices laughed all the way to the bank. he was eventually jailed but for unrelated corruption offences. Google the PEtrobras scandal to see how bribes were paid and eventually money meant for the people of Brasil was diverted to the pockets of corrupt politicians. these scams by corrupted people happen EVERY DAMN DAY in the west!

i wont even dwell on the Trump administration countless scandals, the Obama, Bush, Clinton etc Administration many scandals

2 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

if that country is indeed lawless then why dont you ALL make it then?!?!? abeg make some sense in this discussion!

exactly!!!! so as much as "some" people may call it a hell hole, other thrive in that hell hole

It's still a BIG HELL HOLE whether people thrive in it or not. You too haven't made any sense. I have given you reasons why they thrive! How about pointing out civilised countries where the above mentioned happen?
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by chukxie(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
There's no place like home. No matter where you go, no matter how far you travel, home is home! However, when one's home is constantly in disarray, the urge to return to it would be weakened. I wish the standard of living in Nigeria were improved. I wish there were constant electricity in Nigeria. I wish our politicians weren't so corrupt, mindless and wasteful. I wish there were train networks all over Nigeria. I wish there were good roads in Nigeria. I wish the lives of Nigerians were valued by our government. I wish our healthcare, and educational systems were good. I wish. I have a lot of wishes for my dear country.

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ugosample(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
baby124:

The Chinese face the same discrimination but they live in closed up communities. The last time black people tried to create a closed up community it was bombed. That was black wall street, look it up. There is so much suspicion and hate just because you are black. If you face discrimination then you sympathize with African Americans in how they have given up as all their efforts to rise above their situation is somehow blocked. Now, instead of educating those at home about the reality of life of a black man abroad, we have morons like this Moni painting it as heaven. When it is clearly not.

yes I know about black walk street in Oklahoma

But I don't think it was bombed tho

The racist democrat government of the south instigated the white people to destroy the place

But I hear the place is still thriving today.

blavl folk should build their own communities, that's the solution, and in that way, you will gain more respect

on the positive side tho, I met a guy at the airport late last year and we got talking
he asked me where I was from and I told him and he had good things to say about Nigerian students in his school and how they are doing well.
And I got to quora when I got to my destination and did some digging, and found out that indeed, many share that sentiments that Nigeians, along with Indians do so well in the school system and are better off on the average

Black communities need to step up, that's just the long and short of it

we complain of racial profiling but almost every shop lifter caught is of a certain demographic, the gangster, etc

We blacks will not feel so comfortable if an Arab is sitting next to us dressed up like the stereotypical bomber with a school bag, then harmlessly say Allah ahbat, or Ahamudillah

most blacks will freak out

We need to step up
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by peacengine(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Litmus:
Ironically in the types of nations she elevates over Nigeria she would loose her job for such derogatory comments. The fact she would mock and abuse Nigerians in this fashion, without care for the consequences, knowing there would be no consequence, to me is the more telling indictment of Nigeria than her infantile sentiments.Those that support her comment, if they are Nigerians, ought feel shame at the abuse hurled at them or they are not wise enough.

On point bro. I tink the govt needs to put a cap on such unprovoked attacks against it tru social media and any news media who aids it by rebroadcasting it, it's time for some sanity in this country bro
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
ROSYL:
It's still a BIG HELL HOLE whether people thrive in it or not. You too haven't made any sense. I have given
you reasons why they thrive! How about pointing out civilised countries where the above mentioned happen?

i already have...here is against a list of known criminals who, due to their wealth, were never prosecuted..... and that is just a small list:

- Ethan couch, rick underage kid, steal beers and kill 4 people while driving drunk, get probabtion.
- Ted kennedy (of the famous Kennedy family) drove drunk and killed a woman who was in his car. no jail!
- NFL Star Donte Stallworth drove drunk and killed a man, served 24days in jail.
- Snoop dogg shot a man in the back, and was NEVER jailed for murder
- OJ simpson killed his wife and never spent a day in jail for that murder
- R Kelly and MJ are well known pedophiles, yet they never spent a day in jail
- Kobe raped that biatch and paid her off. no jail there neither
- actor Robert Blake paid drug addicts to kill his pregnant GF. they testify to that. but he was acquitted and only had to pay a fine/
- Robert H.Richard the 4th...wealthy pedophile, raped his own daughter, found guilty, given only probation
- Vince Neil of the famous bamd Motley Crue drunk drove and killed a person while seriously injured another one. served 3 weeks in jail.
- Vince Alexander, former ceo of Converse shoes, swindled $140M out of investors and simply moved to Namibia. never spent a day in jail
- Reginald Vanderbilt (of the Vanderbilt family) killed 2 people while recklessly driving and injured dozens of other, many times over, never spent a day in jail
- judge Alcee Hastings was caught accepting a bribe, but because he sent a friend to get the money, he never spent a day in jail.

then Google, global financial crisis of 2008, Enron Scandal, Lehman Bros scandal, Madof scandal for more info

enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Benoxvals(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
divineneed:
Any chance i get to leave this country, m never coming back

It’s not really that GREEN on the other side...Believe

2 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by baby124: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ugosample:

The racist democrat government of the south instigated the white people to destroy the place

blavl folk should build their own communities, that's the solution, and in that way, you will gain more respect

on the positive side tho, I met a guy at the airport late last year and we got talking
he asked me where I was from and I told him and he had good things to say about Nigerian students in his school and how they are doing well.
And I got to quora when I got to my destination and did some digging, and found out that indeed, many share that sentiments that Nigeians, along with Indians do so well in the school system and are better off on the average

we complain of racial profiling but almost every shop lifter caught is of a certain demographic, the gangster, etc

We blacks will not feel so comfortable if an Arab is sitting next to us dressed up like the stereotypical bomber with a school bag, then harmlessly say Allah ahbat, or Ahamudillah

We need to step up
I don’t think crime will be that rife in communities if they are given the same educational standards and opportunities as whites. The truth is a lot of us Nigerians travel with their parents stolen money to attend elite schools. Since they were born they have been exposed to better education so they cannot be compared to the blacks in America. Blacks including Nigerians have the highest unemployment rate in America, why? And you wonder why crime is higher in black communities?

Also, there is a epidemic of drugs in the black communities and these have been since the 70’s when a lot of people benefitted financially from this epidemic. There are also a lot of guns. Black Wall Street has never been the same after that attack. Valuable people were killed and most people lost all they had, since that experience a lot of successful ones are afraid to form such communities.

Black communities are heavily policed, creating new criminal records daily. With a criminal record you are already a failure in America. In all America is a good country, so is Nigeria. Each country has serious challenges that should not be glossed over. Until we learn that no country is perfect, we will keep believing in a fake dream.

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
RedboneSmith:

What stops me from doing the same here? LOL. You seriously think it is a level playing field for everyone out here? You really ain't that naive, are you?

well just like in the west....same ball game! some are billionaire and can cheat the system, and other would simply go to jail for the same offence. Nigeria aint different!

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

i already have...here is against a list of known criminals who, due to their wealth, were never prosecuted..... and that is just a small list:

- Ethan couch, rick underage kid, steal beers and kill 4 people while driving drunk, get probabtion.
- Ted kennedy (of the famous Kennedy family) drove drunk and killed a woman who was in his car. no jail!
- NFL Star Donte Stallworth drove drunk and killed a man, served 24days in jail.
- Snoop dogg shot a man in the back, and was NEVER acquitted of murder
- OJ simpson killed his wife and never spent a day in jail for that murder
- R Kelly and MJ are well known pedophiles, yet they never spent a day in jail
- Kobe raped that biatch and paid her off. no jail there neither
- actor Robert Blake paid drug addicts to kill his pregnant GF. they testify to that. but he was acquitted and only had to pay a fine/
- Robert H.Richard the 4th...wealthy pedophile, raped his own daughter, found guilty, given only probation
- Vince Neil of the famous bamd Motley Crue drunk drove and killed a person while seriously injured another one. served 3 weeks in jail.
- Vince Alexander, former ceo of Converse shoes, swindled $140M out of investors and simply moved to Namibia. never spent a day in jail
- Reginald Vanderbilt (of the Vanderbilt family) killed 2 people while recklessly driving and injured dozens of other, many times over, never spent a day in jail
- judge Alcee Hastings was caught accepting a bribe, but because he sent a friend to get the money, he never spent a day in jail.

then Google, global financial crisis of 2008, Enron Scandal, Lehman Bros scandal, Madof scandal for more info

enjoy!

Bullshit!! All these are hear say! Any proof? Like I said earlier, it still doesn't make Nigeria not to be a HELL HOLE.
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by peacengine(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ugosample:

She said the truth, and is it the Nigerian youth that is feeling the brunt of the hopeless country he/she was born in that will boycott someone who told the truth and it's being evident in the way the youths are suffering

Oh please

The country is fvcked and the world should know

shameless leaders

Guy I suspect u are Nnamdi KANU. U don't seem to have any meaningful use of ur time other than to criticize a country where u don't live and u have vowed several times not to move to or raise ur kids. Move on with ur life bro, raise ur kids, life's too short to be negative especially since uve given up. Respex bro leave naja matter get ursef a wife and ball ur life. My guy de come abhijan send ur email make we relate
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
ROSYL:
Bullshit!! All these are hear say! Any proof? Like I said earlier, it still doesn't make Nigeria not to be a HELL HOLE.

hearsay?!?!?! if you are not willing to accept facts here, then why are we even discussing this issue. Google any of the name i mentionned and get acquainted with the facts, instead of discrediting what has been confirmed over and over again!

yes there is corruption in Nigeria, and rich are getting away with murder....JUST LIKE IN THE WEST, duh!

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by micflo28(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
I rather suffer in the corridors of heaven than die in Nigeria, Hell's torture room.
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

hearsay?!?!?! if you are not willing to accept facts here, then why are we even discussing this issue. Google any of the name i mentionned and get acquainted with the facts, instead of discrediting what has been confirmed over and over again!

yes there is corruption in Nigeria, and rich are getting away with murder....JUST LIKE IN THE WEST, duh!

Yes they get away with their evil acts and Nigeria is hell hole! DUH!
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ugosample(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
peacengine:

Guy I suspect u are Nnamdi KANU. U don't seem to have any meaningful use of ur time other than to criticize a country where u don't live and u have vowed several times not to move to or raise ur kids. Move on with ur life bro, raise ur kids, life's too short to be negative especially since uve given up. Respex bro leave naja matter get ursef a wife and ball ur life. My guy de come abhijan send ur email make we relate

LMAO

I am not Nnamdi Kanu o

I despise that guy
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by WhiskeyTangoFox: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

if that country is indeed lawless then why dont you ALL make it then?!?!? abeg make some sense in this discussion!

exactly!!!! so as much as "some" people may call it a hell hole, other thrive in that hell hole

For your mind, you made sense but unfortunately, you just sounded as daft as one can. How do you know if some of us have or don't when all you see is your screen and keyboard? I didn't say nobody thrives im this shithole, the question is what is the ratio of people that made it purely on merit, without nepotis/favouritism compared to the others?

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by hollywater: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
this woman should ask herself this simple question.... WHY ALL THE RICH MEN IN NIGERIA STAY THERE (if it was indeed so bad there)?!
You should also ask yourself why all rich Nigerians send their wife to abroad to have their babies when there are pregnant. Also ask yourself why our leaders travel to abroad for medical treatment.Take the message for your good.
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

For your mind, you made sense but unfortunately, you just sounded as daft as one can. How do you know if some of us have or don't when all you see is your screen and keyboard? I didn't say nobody thrives im this shithole, the question is what is the ratio of people that made it purely on merit, without nepotis/favouritism compared to the others?

the same rate as anywhere else in this world... but hey, if you indeed think that Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner deserve to be senior advisors to the US president, then i guess you have no idea about what happens in the west.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Codes151(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Its her opinion.. And shes entitled to it...

Truth elements in it too

Write ur own n leave her alone
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
hollywater:
You should also ask yourself why all rich Nigerians send their wife to abroad to have their babies when there are pregnant. Also ask yourself why our leaders travel to abroad for medical treatment.Take the message for your good.

hhmm let me guess.... because there is better treatment there! lots of Americans go to Cuba for cheaper/better treatments there.... lots of Europens go to Turkey, Thailand or Brasil for cheaper plastic surgeries. if you can afford it, no big deal here... unless you expect EVERYONE to be the same, lol! some people will go to India for treatment, others to the US, and some will have to settle for Nigerian hospitals....know your levels!

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Curiouspet: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lol... Na she sabi

Okay... .if you are interested in making money online legitimately by sharing a post on your facebook timeline ,reading and commenting on news on a site.... Note. You only get paid monthly... Message me on Aprildov@gmail.com to put you through on the registration process
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by WhiskeyTangoFox: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

the same rate as anywhere else in this world... but hey, if you indeed think that Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner deserve to be senior advisors to the US president, then i guess you have no idea about what happens in the west.

Lies and fictional words. Big difference between political appointments and recruitment purpotedly based on merit and due process. I can't even believe the subject of this dialogue. Seems like you have completely lost touch with the reality on ground like our so called leaders in this administration. Anyway, i won't entertain this baseless claim of yours. Go make extensive findings and become updated with reality.
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:
Lies and fictional words. Big difference between political appointments and recruitment purpotedly based on merit and due process. I can't even believe the subject of this dialogue. Seems like you have completely lost touch with the reality on ground like our so called leaders in this administration. Anyway, i won't entertain this baseless claim of yours. Go make extensive findings and become updated with reality.

trump appointed his daughter and son in law as senior advisors to the white house, and you have the AUDACITY to call that what?!?! you are the one who has indeed lost the plot. if that aint the definition of NEPOTISM, then i dont know what is...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by luorquay: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sapphire86:
She’s right ooo (in my own opinion). Don’t let anyone deceive you that it starts with you when the top is terribly rotten. Change yourself, then change your family then change your environment, your office etc before you start chasing the no. 1 citizen office.

She’s right about this tho: Trump over Buhari, any day, any time.

You are sighted
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by brojoshua: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
She is not far from the truth. Nigeria is a terrible place to live in, Nigerians are some of the most terrible people in Africa and in the world. Starting from the church which should be the light of the nation, the church in Nigeria is generally false, it's the false prophets, GOs, pastors, etc, that fill the churches, corrupt men, lovers of money, greedy dogs who will never have enough, mockers who took all that their false followers have, sit on it and throw their followers and nation into poverty, and their followers love it so. People who preach corruption on their false altars and spread corruption throughout the country. The false prophets and pastors lie to their false followers who hated the truth but love and listen to lies and have pleasure in unrighteousness. Multiple woes unto their souls.
The judges are very corrupt and they take bribe to perverse justice, freeing the guilty but letting criminals go scot free and punishing the innocent.
The leaders are looters, criminals, companions of murderers, thieves, occultic people, greedy pigs who will never have enough, opportunists, most of whom supposed to be in prisons if Nigeria is not a corrupt country.
The common people are not better than their leaders except they don't have much education, power, opportunity, wisdom, intelligence, connection, power, knowledge, etc, to use to commit their own crimes unlike their leaders. Nigeria's situation is (almost) a hopeless situation except only for God. The people, that is almost all of Nigerians, make the country ungovernable, so that it is only criminals, looters, liars, occultic people, thieves, abnormal leaders /people, very wicked people, etc, alone that we have as leaders. No normal man or leader/ leaders can lead us in Nigeria because we don't live normal life and we don't understand the normal and right and good ways but only crooked ways. Anyone who tries to tell us normal things, show us the normal and right ways of doing things and living so that we may have peace, security, progress and prosperity as a nation will become our enemies. But we only listen to love and follow wicked leaders whose ways are crooked and whose lives are perverse to lead us corruption. Many more woes and calamities unto us because we are very very very wicked in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by peacengine(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
baby124:

I don’t think crime will be that rife in communities if they are given the same educational standards and opportunities as whites. The truth is a lot of us Nigerians travel with their parents stolen money to attend elite schools. Since they were born they have been exposed to better education so they cannot be compared to the blacks in America. Blacks including Nigerians have the highest unemployment rate in America, why? And you wonder why crime is higher in black communities?

Also, there is a epidemic of drugs in the black communities and these have been since the 70’s when a lot of people benefitted financially from this epidemic. There are also a lot of guns. Black Wall Street has never been the same after that attack. Valuable people were killed and most people lost all they had, since that experience a lot of successful ones are afraid to form such communities.

Black communities are heavily policed, creating new criminal records daily. With a criminal record you are already a failure in America. In all America is a good country, so is Nigeria. Each country has serious challenges that should not be glossed over. Until we learn that no country is perfect, we will keep believing in a fake dream.
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by peacengine(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ugosample:
[s]

We need to step up [/s]

Mistake
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by peacengine(m): 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=Ugosample post=69109337]

Wrong bro
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by newbie2018: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
chukxie:
There's no place like home. No matter where you go, no matter how far you travel, home is home! However, when one's home is constantly in disarray, the urge to return to it would be weakened. I wish the standard of living in Nigeria were improved. I wish there were constant electricity in Nigeria. I wish our politicians weren't so corrupt, mindless and wasteful. I wish there were train networks all over Nigeria. I wish there were good roads in Nigeria. I wish the lives of Nigerians were valued by our government. I wish our healthcare, and educational systems were good. I wish. I have a lot of wishes for my dear country.

I lost a cry tear reading this....i wish many things too I would have loved to live in my home sad

how did things become this bad for a country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Mothers Day, Shares Adorable Photos with her son / Leye Kuti: Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Colleagues In Prison / Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.