Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' (32932 Views)

'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido / My Sister Is Not Mad - Precious Chikwendu's Elder Sister Prisca Cries Out / Do Not Move To Nigeria, The Country Is Bad - TV Presenter Moni Osibodu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by haconjy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
So we are mad abi

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by ajeleseujn(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Obviously, she is damn right.

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by MufasaRebirth: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Why will you compare Trump with Buhari are you kidney me undecided

It should be biya over Buhari

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by johnson4nosa(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
I salute ur opinion never mind what others will say..

A country were fulani herdsmen have right to kill and nothing is done but when the armless protest they send operation crocodile tears and Parton dance...

5 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Metuh: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
olaade21:
She is only marketing herself. Olosho.

Shut up and face the message kid.

9 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
this woman should ask herself this simple question.... WHY ALL THE RICH MEN IN NIGERIA STAY THERE (if it was indeed so bad there)?!

Because it's a lawless society. They get away with everything evil and illegal.

3 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by femmy2010(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
this woman should ask herself this simple question.... WHY ALL THE RICH MEN IN NIGERIA STAY THERE (if it was indeed so bad there)?!

Well said .
Nigeria might be among the worst place to live in for those that believe so but be sure it is also the best place to live in for those who believe in it .
I can not live in any other country other than Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by tobidipity(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Bitter truth

5 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ogun won't just kill you... It will put out your family tree and kill everybody both the one wey Don die before and the living.... angry angry

See we dey here now Na mad people and we no get hope undecided...

Àjó ólè dâbî ílè cool

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by asawanathegreat(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sold out, u don't even have use in Nigeria sef
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Sall(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
This girl really know Nigeria no be small.

5 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Shortyy(f): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Stay outside Nigeria to be proud of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by McGriff(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
She didn't lie.
Especially those living in lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fine babe.

2 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Aboguede(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Childish talk and lack of home training at the display.
Olosho dey 4 promo
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Myself2(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
I no blame her, shey this one no dey mad gan ni ??

Why would she post a picture where she dey scratch her toto ??

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ugosample(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

because the rich are above the law in Nigeria

Because the rich can evade taxes in Nigeria

Because the rich can get away with anything in Nigeria

Because the rich can enrich themselves further with rapacious abandon without being checked

You can't try that abroad.

There are many other reasons

11 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by speedyGonzales: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Movic1:
This lady is mad. Just because we have crazy government doesn't make Nigerians mad.

who voted in the crazy government? who is continuing to support the crazy government? you thing this are normal and rational people? come on!

the girl maybe and oloshi but she makes a point!
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by yorke1: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
She has spoken the bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nigeria is irredeemable. So yes she is absolutely right. Try and start doing things right or make others to do the same in an office environment where bribery is the order of the day. I can bet my two cents that they will come for you.

4 Likes

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by bakarekabir: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
So naive about how Nigeria run
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by MYDEBBY(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yes this country don kpafuka finish,na only revolution or restructuring fit save this nation
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by pacifust058(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
if you agreed with her, that shows you are mad like she said....
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Toks2008(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Let me not write what is on my mind.

Because if I do...
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ugosample(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
If you pay me $3m to live in Nigeria, I will not
it's just a crazy place to be
Despite all the wealth

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ugosample(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
Toks2008:
Because if I do...
You don't have to
What she said is the truth

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Dacronym(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
True

Edit
Ppl have had miracles on NL I remember one boy back in the day always ranting finally got called by one naija big boy and later shared 200k for NLers
In light of that
If you're reading this right now yes you, you right now,
And your mind is touching you to help me in any way listen to it
If I continue here I may eventually become like one of them
These BASTARDs took the most important person in my life and refused to pay me her Life's work
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
i only noticed her right hand in the first pic the rest was noise
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Ugosample(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Toks2008:
Because if I do...
You don't have to
What she said is the truth

1 Like

Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Lexusgs430: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Jiang - Over to you.....

When a jungle thinks it's working to become a megacity, one person is surely mad and the other sane.......
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Pathetic!
Re: Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' by bekpo(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
It's only mad people that goes naked and or half naked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa: Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child From The 4th Woman / Seun Egbegbe’s Birthday Party, Actresses Storm Event / Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.