Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

DELETED - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DELETED (6000 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELETED by anungangampu: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2018
lamidebaby:
Your brain has obviously been wired to derive ultimate satisfaction from masturbation in a setting where all pleasure is yours and you control everything. To get it rewired you will need to stop indulging in p0rnography and masturbation for at least 2 months, then get an understanding partner with who you can start the entire self discovery journey all over. I can assure you of one thing, if you continue in this current untoward path you're towing outright impotence (with women) is just a few years away from you.
You making me scared.. Sperm produced by masturbation can still produce baby shey?

1 Like

Re: DELETED by anungangampu: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2018
imoh4king:

Sounds funny, but cud also be d case.....
my next target is meeting my formal partner : Then stopping masturbation totally
Re: DELETED by Nicheey(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
lamidebaby:

In all sincerity that wasn't meant to be mean, insulting or denigrating in any way. I talked strictly from a medical point of view only omitting the technical terms (eg neurotransmitters, dopamine pathways, pleasure/reward-motivated behavior etc). If seen in this context you'll get my drift.

okay ma'am, your English though, did you graduated from Harvard university?

1 Like

Re: DELETED by anungangampu: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Seems the case problem is the size of the pussy
Re: DELETED by lilliesboy(m): 12:36am On May 18, 2019
KaBabs1:

With all due respect dear, I disagree with you... Masturbation in males doesn't lead to impotency. Go and read up.
She and her type are just ignorant of medical facts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man / How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? / Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.