Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man (5995 Views)

Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by GalaxyTrends: 9:35pm On May 08, 2019
What is this medicine used for ?
My girlfriend is a blunt lier and I want to prove her wrong, I guess she has gone to sleep with another man and now have infection, my bitterness is the fact that she allowed me sick her, I was tasting something strange but did not want to make feel bad until I penetrated and saw some white particles , I stopped and asked her and she said she just reached orgasm that was why , orgasm when I just penetrated her, I withdrew and went to wash off before I saw this in her bag . I am so scared of my life this girl is a witch . She has been swearing and crying that she does not have infections that the drugs is to cleanse her system of too many sugar, I had to snap it , sent it to my doctor friend and he was just laughing and I had to send it here .

What is this drugs for please so I can know how to treat myself and throw her out. She is still swearing...CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE

2 Shares

Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by GalaxyTrends: 9:36pm On May 08, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by GalaxyTrends: 9:38pm On May 08, 2019
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by GalaxyTrends: 9:39pm On May 08, 2019
Has She been cheating?
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by Apus: 9:39pm On May 08, 2019
It is one of those STDs
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by GalaxyTrends: 9:39pm On May 08, 2019
It say right there, Treat the cause and Symptom of Thrush
Is Thrush and Infection?
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by GalaxyTrends: 9:40pm On May 08, 2019
Is Thrush an Infection?
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by dominique(f): 9:40pm On May 08, 2019
It's for fungal infection which is commonly called "toilet infection". To the best of my knowledge, it's not sexually transmitted. If you don't trust your girlfriend, why not just let her go?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by GalaxyTrends: 9:41pm On May 08, 2019
Could the Whitish Susbstance be Anothef man's Sperm in her?
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by uthlaw: 9:45pm On May 08, 2019
dominique:
It's for fungal infection which is commonly called "toilet infection". To the best of my knowledge, it's not sexually transmitted. If you don't trust your girlfriend, why not just let her go?
trust fire, for this generation...flex and move on!

7 Likes

Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by SenorFax(m): 9:55pm On May 08, 2019
Na toilet disease, not an STD

1 Like

Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by daddytime(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2019
Oh! Na this merecin? Na him we dey give people wey their hiv don become AIDS na....lol

Signed

Doctor do good..

9 Likes

Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by tolugar: 10:24pm On May 08, 2019
You should have used that data to google it

And if you are smart enough you will know that the drug has a leaflet inside for more knowledge.

Don’t victimize somebody’s daughter like that.

Emotional pain is not easily forgotten

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by Donald95(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2019
If i say she has Gonorrea, that means you have gotten Gonorrea tongue next time Bleep with condom.

BTW,How does P.uss.y Tastes?
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by topedoski(m): 11:09pm On May 08, 2019
Am I the only one that saw that part were he said that thing sumtin was tasting somehow?
grin so u tasted it? :O

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by ikemesit4477: 11:27pm On May 08, 2019
Is that why you call her a witch! grin grin
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by Miradamian: 11:46pm On May 08, 2019
She has candida,its a common infection gotten from toilet or pant that dried badly and retained some bacteria.get her ciprotab 2 cards and the canesten tab for insertion she will be fine. If not treated well,it will become very itchy, produce yellowish discharge in colour with foul smell.l earn to trust your girlfriend or leave her if u can't.

7 Likes

Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by doctore212(m): 12:08am On May 09, 2019
Anti malaria
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by bewitching: 12:56am On May 09, 2019
If you truly love her you'll get her Yoni to cure it
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by rex444(m): 4:55am On May 09, 2019
Not all infection come from sleeping around now Haba....could be pit toilet infection... U sef,you go just dey chuck mouth for anything and anywhere,you be tasting officer?

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by KingLennon(m): 6:11am On May 09, 2019
You said you sucked what? You don sucked one better STD put for body nah grin. Go for check-up with your girl too

3 Likes

Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by xtivin2: 6:12am On May 09, 2019
It's yeast infection. Be careful not to accuse her falsely, ignorantly I lost a girlfriend because I thought she cheated because of this same disease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by cvibe2: 6:21am On May 09, 2019
The drug is used to treat infections
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by Mrkumareze(m): 7:29am On May 09, 2019
Better to have a girl who's health wise. You probably don't know about infections which can be gotten easily not necessarily from sex
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by nelszx: 7:52am On May 09, 2019
GalaxyTrends:
What is this medicine used for ?
My girlfriend is a blunt lier and I want to prove her wrong, I guess she has gone to sleep with another man and now have infection, my bitterness is the fact that she allowed me sick her, I was tasting something strange but did not want to make feel bad until I penetrated and saw some white particles , I stopped and asked her and she said she just reached orgasm that was why , orgasm when I just penetrated her, I withdrew and went to wash off before I saw this in her bag . I am so scared of my life this girl is a witch . She has been swearing and crying that she does not have infections that the drugs is to cleanse her system of too many sugar, I had to snap it , sent it to my doctor friend and he was just laughing and I had to send it here .

What is this drugs for please so I can know how to treat myself and throw her out. She is still swearing...CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE

Google oral thrush
That's what she's using it to treat (Candida)
Someone who sucks a man or a fellow woman's sexual organ
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by johnkey: 8:00am On May 09, 2019
why not Google thrush before coming to disturb us
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by ashawopikin(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2019
Op you be mumu o, is thrush a sexually transmitted infection
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by rattlesnake(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2019
SenorFax:
Na toilet disease, not an STD
dont mind the oponu who cant use google...ODE OSHI
Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by Donpoker9(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2019
dominique:

There is nothing like toilet infection

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man by GalaxyTrends: 9:48am On May 09, 2019
But why
rattlesnake:
dont mind the oponu who cant use google...ODE OSHI

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! / Does Sex Make A Lady Fatter? / Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.