Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State (18675 Views)

Agricultural Farm Settlement In Alimosho / I Have 1million Naira And I Want To Invest In Agriculture / 5 Hectares of Agricultural Farm Land For Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Cupid4(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
With 1million, u should be able to get at least 2hectares of land through leasing, u can plant cassava, yam, nd small livestock too, but try to consider some factors like proximity to targeted mkt during harvest,good security nd accesible road ntwk
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by walepinna(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice one funky...thumbs up

Will say u should go into poultry...with 300birds using battery cage, you should be good for a start

1 Like

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Jenomtwist(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Gbana.no be lie Bros.but at ya own risk
chloride6:
Nobody should quote me ooh.

The highest paying Agric product in Ondo is ...........................

if you know you know.

But if SARS catch you, you will definitely know cool

1 Like

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Oroolorun(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
OP, All depend on location. If it's anywhere from Ore to Ondo, cocoa is the best. If it's anywhere in Ikale, esp Irele I would advice you rent Palm plantation (pupuru is also lucrative if you can bag it).
Vegetable, maize is good in Ifon/Owo.

5 Likes

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Yeecar(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
AdelokikiMr:
Good day everybody ,I'm looking to invest or to be given an idea of what to do with 1m that will yield a continues income ,i dont mind annually ..i just want a continues income ...anybody with good idea should pleaae comment below ..Thank you.
You can go into Mushroom cultivation. Contact me for more info. 0706 498 3344.
https://www.nairaland.com/2113936/edible-mushroom-cultivation-spawn-production
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by RSVP: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Viking007:
I don't understand, you need 2 years to make 500k?

Lol that equals 4 years to make #1m ...

Kuku keeee me cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by uzohrome(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
you need get a business plan... sure you will make good ROI from any agricultural businesses you engage within ondo state. Platain or banana farming business is good and perfect. They have firtile Land as well. Good luck
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by kilokeys(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
AdelokikiMr:
Good day everybody ,I'm looking to invest or to be given an idea of what to do with 1m that will yield a continues income ,i dont mind annually ..i just want a continues income ...anybody with good idea should pleaae comment below ..Thank you.

1. Land lease.... *N10,000/hectare*
2. Clearing... *N28,000/hectare*
3. Cutting and cross cutting (trees)... *N20,000*
4. Packing and burning... *N18,000*
5. Plantain suckers (1500 at N50 each)... *N75,000*
6. Planting @N20 per suckers... *N30,000*

7. Weed management
At planting
4 litres of Glyphosphate/Hectare @ N2100/ltr = *N8,400*

3-4 weeks after (just once)
3kg of atrazine and 1 bottle of 2-4d
Atrazine is N2500/kg and 24-d is N1900
7500+1900= *N9,400*

Glyphosphate would be repeated 6 more times throughout the planting season, after the first application with two months interval
N8,400 x 6 = *N50,400*

Cost of labor for weeding
At every time weed is applied, cost of labor is N4,500 per hectare and a total number of 8 was the place weeded
5000 x 8 = *N40,000*

At harvest
Cost of labor to cut the plantains
N17,000.

Miscellaneous : *N3,800*

Total cost : *N310,000*

*EXPECTED PROFIT*
PLANTAIN BUNCH
In the case where 1300 suckers eventually yields (assuming 200 does not or dies) and each is sold for N500/bunch

1300 x N500 = *N650,000*

SALE OF SUCKERS
There are about 8 suckers that grow around each plantain tree. If 5 of it is sold at N40 each, giving we have 1300 plantain trees

5 x 40 x 1300 = *N260,000*

Total expected profit = *N910,000*

15 Likes

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by cardoso514: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=AdelokikiMr post=69105250]Good day everybody ,I'm looking to invest or to be given an idea of what to do with 1m that will yield a continues income ,i dont mind annually ..i just want a continues income ...anybody with good idea should pleaae comment below ..Thank you. [/quote
Adelokiki, you can turn thst 1m to 1.5m in 6months then you raise broilers after if you are keen, find my signature
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Cogs(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
AdelokikiMr:

Ondo state is a place where you can earn a lifetime fortune farming Cocoa.

I can help you get more 12 plots of cocoa farm for less than 300k or even cheaper. Imagine what you can achieve with that in 1 year.

Holla me on 0 8 0 9 0 8 6 0 4 9 1
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by OgunleyeAA: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
U can grow Cucumber with this money. If u are interested u can contact me. Am in Akure
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Andy2274: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
sagio09:
What about investing into crops like tomatoes, pepper e. t. c by buying them from the north and selling them in the south. Omo dix one na concurrent income depending on your supply. I'm into and it pays alot. I started with 400k including transportation.

. That's my target bro or crayfish business and yam business.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by autonomous22: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
make I give u sure 100% , 2 odds for betnaja... play am and collect 2million d next day... then u give me my cut
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by thunderbabs: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Just make sure it is weed you farming grin you will make multi millions ROI, trust me
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by thunderbabs: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
autonomous22:
make I give u sure 100% , 2 odds for betnaja... play am and collect 2million d next day... then u give me my cut

Lol... Lazy Nigerian youth
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by kabarka(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
@op, Do you know ile oluji in ondo.
If you do,call me for serious talk.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by phorget(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
kilokeys:

7. Weed management
At planting

7500+1900= *N9,400*

Glyphosphate would be repeated 6 more times throughout the planting season, after the first application with two months interval
N8,400 x 6 = *N50,400*

At every time weed is applied, cost of labor is N4,500 per hectare and a total number of 8 was the place weeded
5000 x 8 = *N40,000*

At harvest
N17,000.

*EXPECTED PROFIT*
PLANTAIN BUNCH
In the case where 1300 suckers eventually yields (assuming 200 does not or dies) and each is sold for N500/bunch

1300 x N500 = *N650,000*

SALE OF SUCKERS
There are about 8 suckers that grow around each plantain tree. If 5 of it is sold at N40 each, giving we have 1300 plantain trees

For ur mind now u don analyse the business like a written script. Hunger is in the land my brother, thief go don cut ur plantain finish before e even strong rich to enter market self.

9 Likes

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Nairalandaire: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
kilokeys:

7. Weed management
At planting

7500+1900= *N9,400*

N8,400 x 6 = *N50,400*

5000 x 8 = *N40,000*

At harvest
N17,000.

*EXPECTED PROFIT*
PLANTAIN BUNCH

1300 x N500 = *N650,000*

SALE OF SUCKERS

Good analysis

1 Like

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Augustenite(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
AdelokikiMr:
Bros. Kudos. I will advise you to go into plantain farming.
Contact me I will give you details and how to turn the plantain for more useful things. I strongly advise you to contact me, u will tank God for meeting me.
check my signature for my Watsapp number.

1 Like

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
AdelokikiMr:
I hope you read and understand this…
Sometime ago I had some money I wanted to invest , so I decided to do agriculture.
I was hovering around Agric section here and most people only wanted to sell their stuff or provide their services so they can make money . Then I decided I was gonna rent cocoa farms . People do that around here and pay rent annually.
I’m my own mind I thought … if I do this and see if it pays or not I’ll decide whether to continue the following year or otherwise.
So,while asking people if they know someone that knows someone that wants to rent out their cocoa farms. “This” particular man that knew my parents since childhood . I mean they knew eachother and did stuffs together and all.
He advised me that it’s better if I Buy farm instead of rent .
I thought about it and …
Since I couldn’t really find great offers for rent .
I and my brother bought this farm earlier this year . But with the look of things I don’t think I can see upto 20% of my capital by the end of this year .
My conclusion … Part of me feel bad like I lost money or sth. You know that feeling when I lost 20k to MMM in 2016 cheesy

Again…
Some months ago ,my younger brother came across some money somehow and told me he was going to buy some broilers and bla bla bla .
Then I remember I’ve seen someone spent so much money and bought 200 broilers a couple years ago ,spent so much money on food and drugs . Antibiotics and all…
Long story cut short .
At least 140 fowls died . And most of them died after more than two months when they’ve become big . He was so so frustrated because of the wrecking loss .
Man didn’t even make 10% of his capital .
He bought all those tin you put their food and that red stuff for water and other miscellaneous too. Thank God he didn’t have to pay for space. Lol
Well,the fact that someone did a business and lost money doesn’t stop other people from making profit from it.
So,I told my bro “you can try it na,but don’t buy plenty o . Just buy like 5 and see how it goes then you can decide what to do next.
To god be the glory ,he bought 20 broilers and about 10 Cockrels .
After spending so much on their food. All of the broilers died and there’s two cockrels left .
He threw the cockerels outside out of frustration to go about and eat whatever they see and come back around whenever they want. grin

Buying and selling of stuffs should be better, if you have the time and all…
Hopefully,people won’t wreck your business. grin

Right now, securities seem to have become attractive to me if I’m gonna invest any money again. lmao
Even with the ridiculous interest rates .
Man need Big money to get big interest grin

5 Likes

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by AdelokikiMr(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
fecundility:
do u have land

Sorry I just replied, nope I don't hace a land ..
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by walex2(m): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
the palm oil and palm kernel business is very lucrative. i can take you across ise ekiti, ajebamidele, akungba and other areas or good purchase. you dont need to wait for a longer period before selling. for example if you buy a 25kg keg od palm oil in ondo and ekiti and sell in lagos at the same day you make a difference of atleast #2500 per keg. once you have good means of transportation you will make good cash. am also into cocoa farming in ise ekiti but that is a long term investment. but you can cultivate cassava and maize and still make good cash within a year. contact me to do business together but you must be open-minded person. there is also land but we have scarcity of labourers because all youths want to live in the city

2 Likes

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by AdelokikiMr(m): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
sagio09:
What about investing into crops like tomatoes, pepper e. t. c by buying them from the north and selling them in the south. Omo dix one na concurrent income depending on your supply. I'm into and it pays alot. I started with 400k including transportation.

Can you please add me on whatsapp so that we have better conversation on that business 08169139467
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by AdelokikiMr(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
walex2:
the palm oil and palm kernel business is very lucrative. i can take you across ise ekiti, ajebamidele, akungba and other areas or good purchase. you dont need to wait for a longer period before selling. for example if you buy a 25kg keg od palm oil in ondo and ekiti and sell in lagos at the same day you make a difference of atleast #2500 per keg. once you have good means of transportation you will make good cash. am also into cocoa farming in ise ekiti but that is a long term investment. but you can cultivate cassava and maize and still make good cash within a year. contact me to do business together but you must be open-minded person. there is also land but we have scarcity of labourers because all youths want to live in the city

Thank you for you contribution can you please add me on whatsapp 08169139467 or drop me your numebr to give you a call for better explanation
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Dollywood(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
adexgii:
Fishfarm, in akure and maize production since land is cheap in ondo
And who told u land is cheap in ondo angry
adexgii:
And who told u land is cheap in ondo
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Dollywood(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
adexgii:
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by jossytech(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
fishery, sheep n goat, dont go to adie ooo
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by AdelokikiMr(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
m784n:
I hope you read and understand this…
Sometime ago I had some money I wanted to invest , so I decided to do agriculture.
I was hovering around Agric section here and most people only wanted to sell their stuff or provide their services so they can make money . Then I decided I was gonna rent cocoa farms . People do that around here and pay rent annually.
I’m my own mind I thought … if I do this and see if it pays or not I’ll decide whether to continue the following year or otherwise.
So,while asking people if they know someone that knows someone that wants to rent out their cocoa farms. “This” particular man that knew my parents since childhood . I mean they knew eachother and did stuffs together and all.
He advised me that it’s better if I Buy farm instead of rent .
I thought about it and …
Since I couldn’t really find great offers for rent .
I and my brother bought this farm earlier this year . But with the look of things I don’t think I can see upto 20% of my capital by the end of this year .
My conclusion … Part of me feel bad like I lost money or sth. You know that feeling when I lost 20k to MMM in 2016 cheesy

Again…
Some months ago ,my younger brother came across some money somehow and told me he was going to buy some broilers and bla bla bla .
Then I remember I’ve seen someone spent so much money and bought 200 broilers a couple years ago ,spent so much money on food and drugs . Antibiotics and all…
Long story cut short .
At least 140 fowls died . And most of them died after more than two months when they’ve become big . He was so so frustrated because of the wrecking loss .
Man didn’t even make 10% of his capital .
He bought all those tin you put their food and that red stuff for water and other miscellaneous too. Thank God he didn’t have to pay for space. Lol
Well,the fact that someone did a business and lost money doesn’t stop other people from making profit from it.
So,I told my bro “you can try it na,but don’t buy plenty o . Just buy like 5 and see how it goes then you can decide what to do next.
To god be the glory ,he bought 20 broilers and about 10 Cockrels .
After spending so much on their food. All of the broilers died and there’s two cockrels left .
He threw the cockerels outside out of frustration to go about and eat whatever they see and come back around whenever they want. grin

Buying and selling of stuffs should be better, if you have the time and all…
Hopefully,people won’t wreck your business. grin

Right now, securities seem to have become attractive to me if I’m gonna invest any money again. lmao
Even with the ridiculous interest rates .
Man need Big money to get big interest grin

Have actually been through this also , i have 2 acres pf land in ikire that is wasting with every crop I planted on it ...thats why I'm looking to get a professional that will also benefit from the gains and not new paying him or her for the service..Thank you for the contribution.

1 Like

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Kentrizy: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
It's a good thing you have money to invest into agriculture, fisrt I am currently constructing two greenhouses for tomatoes production in Ondo state, tomatoes is on high demand is that area imagine selling
Premium tomatoes to the people in Ondo state and ekiti state .you can get your return on investment within 2 farming season. Call me on 08137575664 for more information or send a mail to info@agroboxng.com.

AdelokikiMr:
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by LisaAnne(f): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
my advice for you would be simply....Go out there and do your own research ,farming is profitable but without the business knowledge you will not say the success story. Dont expect anyone to handle your money to farm when you are not there.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by LadyHal1(f): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
for agricultural consultancy and business plan contact: pat4real333@yahoo.com
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Land for sale in Ogun State @ N500, 000 per acre of land which is 6 plots for farming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Empowers 190 Youths, Women In Fish Cage Culture / Step By Step How To Hatch Catfish Egg / Pawpaw Hybrid Seed For Planting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.