Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State (18665 Views)

Agricultural Farm Settlement In Alimosho / I Have 1million Naira And I Want To Invest In Agriculture / 5 Hectares of Agricultural Farm Land For Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by kabarka(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2018
udatso:
Someone seeks for genuine advice and the first page is almost filled with foolish or totally irrelevant comments. Isn't there a way this can be controlled?
Seun

What made them irrelevant?
Everybody is responding according to what they know and experienced.
Opportunities are being exposed to you cheaply,just take risk on one.

People pay a huge sum to attend seminars on these opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by ak22(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2018
potosky:
not yet

Ok thanks
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by teegrams(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2018
You are part of the Lazy Nigerian youth Buhari is reffering to ...2odds like relly
Rayhandrinni:
You don't have to wait for annual income

2odds
1m wins you 2m

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay o.

1 Like

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2018
teegrams:
You are part of the Lazy Nigerian youth Buhari is reffering to ...2odds like relly
so you think a lazy person would stake one million on a bet? Think again
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by seunmohmoh(f): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2018
Ridbaay:
Capital Sis ! Capital
awon omo oshogbo
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by teegrams(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2018
my advice for you would be simply....Go out there and do your own research ,farming is profitable but without the business knowledge you will not say the success story. Dont expect anyone to handle your money to farm when you are not there.You have to participate in the process.I will give you few ideas below:

i am a farmer and i have a farm in ondo state. in my first year,i tried maize farming and groundnut farming on a 10 acres farmland...it wasn't very profitable as i spent alot on manpower because the land had so many trees in it,and tractors couldn't reach the farmland because the terrain wasnt ok for people at the ministry of agriculture then.when the product was harvested ,i sold it dried and shredded form and that covered for part of the expenses for manpower not all,i made loss on maize not to mention groundnut...before the season went of i decided i was going to quit maize farming because of the farm size ,i ventured into plantain farming which was my sure bet.

first year i had 1500 suckers planted ,constant manpower and farm maintenance was paid for the next year from the scattered harvest i made.
second year was a bumper harvest because i didnt have to buy suckers any more,i started selling some suckers too to my farmer friends.I made 2x the harvest from first year on a single row.
third year i had to expand the farm has the plantain farm kept on growing and doing well.
This might sound like a magic but it wasnt ,there was dedicated times and commitment...

If you cannot supervise your farm yourself i will advise you venture into buying farm produce for sales or better steal invest in farm production.

my little token.

4 Likes

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Offpoint: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2018
AdelokikiMr:

have gotten it, please take your number off nairaland for security reasons

1 Like

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by yoged(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2018
AdelokikiMr:
Good day everybody ,I'm looking to invest or to be given an idea of what to do with 1m that will yield a continues income ,i dont mind annually ..i just want a continues income ...anybody with good idea should pleaae comment below ..Thank you.
I'm in your shoe. My budget is 2-3million.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Oyerinde16(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2018
AdelokikiMr:
Good day everybody ,I'm looking to invest or to be given an idea of what to do with 1m that will yield a continues income ,i dont mind annually ..i just want a continues income ...anybody with good idea should pleaae comment below ..Thank you.
I will advice you partner with my company as an active or dormant investor, as an active investor you will participate in managing your funds and other people funds and still get paid as a director, as a dormant you don't work for us u only get your capital n ROI at the end of say 6 month.
DRONE ONE ENTERPRISE deals with agricultural produce mainly grains, we buy during harvest when d price drops to bearest minimum and sell in 5-6 months when prices go up. harvest starts in sep price drop let me use beans we buy at ave 15k + transportation, treatment n storage 1000000/15k=70 bags 6 months later the price goes up to ave 26k*70bags= do the maths. reach me on 0:8'1'6"5 5"4'5!0:1'8 any interested investor can reach me you can never lose I repeat never loss so far people are eating food
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Oyerinde16(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2018
everybody ,I'm looking to invest or to be given an idea of what to do with 1m that will yield a continues income ,i dont mind annually ..i just want a continues income ...anybody with good idea should pleaae comment below ..Thank you. [/quote]
I will advice you partner with my company as an active or dormant investor, as an active investor you will participate in managing your funds and other people funds and still get paid as a director, as a dormant you don't work for us u only get your capital n ROI at the end of say 6 month.
DRONE ONE ENTERPRISE deals with agricultural produce mainly grains, we buy during harvest when d price drops to bearest minimum and sell in 5-6 months when prices go up. harvest starts in sep price drop let me use beans we buy at ave 15k + transportation, treatment n storage 1000000/15k=70 bags 6 months later the price goes up to ave 26k*70bags= do the maths. reach me on 0:8'1'6"5 5"4'5!0:1'8 any interested investor can reach me you can never lose I repeat never loss so far people are eating food
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Ridbaay: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2018
seunmohmoh:
awon omo oshogbo
what's urz Sis ?

U can dm ur digit here ma'am for straight contact

scrupulousguy@gmail.com
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Mariojames95(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
seunmohmoh:
go for German shepherd
it's like you are in my mind. I plan on getting a gsd but I'm still confused on whether to get a DDR or a slant back one
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by muffyt05: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
sagio09:
What about investing into crops like tomatoes, pepper e. t. c by buying them from the north and selling them in the south. Omo dix one na concurrent income depending on your supply. I'm into and it pays alot. I started with 400k including transportation.

Hello bro,could you give a more insightful explanation cos I might be interested. Thanks in advance
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by stephendamsoho: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
kilokeys:

1. Land lease.... *N10,000/hectare*
2. Clearing... *N28,000/hectare*
3. Cutting and cross cutting (trees)... *N20,000*
4. Packing and burning... *N18,000*
5. Plantain suckers (1500 at N50 each)... *N75,000*
6. Planting @N20 per suckers... *N30,000*

7. Weed management
At planting
4 litres of Glyphosphate/Hectare @ N2100/ltr = *N8,400*

3-4 weeks after (just once)
3kg of atrazine and 1 bottle of 2-4d
Atrazine is N2500/kg and 24-d is N1900
7500+1900= *N9,400*

Glyphosphate would be repeated 6 more times throughout the planting season, after the first application with two months interval
N8,400 x 6 = *N50,400*

Cost of labor for weeding
At every time weed is applied, cost of labor is N4,500 per hectare and a total number of 8 was the place weeded
5000 x 8 = *N40,000*

At harvest
Cost of labor to cut the plantains
N17,000.

Miscellaneous : *N3,800*

Total cost : *N310,000*

*EXPECTED PROFIT*
PLANTAIN BUNCH
In the case where 1300 suckers eventually yields (assuming 200 does not or dies) and each is sold for N500/bunch

1300 x N500 = *N650,000*

SALE OF SUCKERS
There are about 8 suckers that grow around each plantain tree. If 5 of it is sold at N40 each, giving we have 1300 plantain trees

5 x 40 x 1300 = *N260,000*

Total expected profit = *N910,000*

I sent you a PM, kindly reply
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by seunmohmoh(f): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mariojames95:

it's like you are in my mind. I plan on getting a gsd but I'm still confused on whether to get a DDR or a slant back one
they are all worth it
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by sagio09: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
muffyt05:

Hello bro,could you give a more insightful explanation cos I might be interested. Thanks in advance
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by sagio09: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
MaGenT77:
Please i have been seeking help on this
I can drop my contact
i would like to discuss privately
If you check my moniker, i have sought people to help me on this but people are too busy
i am rugged and tough i can do this
i am really focused
I am not too forward and will learn from you if you could teach me the ropes
thank you
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by sagio09: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
harlee:
how do I go about it?should we share contact
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by sagio09: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
springtech:

Highly noted.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by sagio09: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
Sholaystar4me:
Please tell me more, and probably links.

thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by sagio09: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
AdelokikiMr:

Can you please add me on whatsapp so that we have better conversation on that business 08169139467
Added, bt will contact u l8r in the evening.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Cogs(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
springtech:

For real??

Sure!

With cocoa crops on the land!
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by charleoj(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
u can try pig business. like I heard, buyers come to ondo state to buy pigs from East mostly and u can get pkc which is their major food at ore axis
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by samtozy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Please visit Youth Entrepreneurship Summit for Agribusiness Advancement,(YESAA) a youth entrepreneurship society that Train, Educate, and empower youths in Agribusiness and the next Edition which is slated to take place at International Conference Abuja (ICC).visit www.yesaa.org\
or call Tony for further information on how to be a part of this 3 days great and life changing opportunity from 18th - 20th September 2018
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Pauladex(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
teegrams:
my advice for you would be simply....Go out there and do your own research ,farming is profitable but without the business knowledge you will not say the success story. Dont expect anyone to handle your money to farm when you are not there.You have to participate in the process.I will give you few ideas below:

i am a farmer and i have a farm in ondo state. in my first year,i tried maize farming and groundnut farming on a 10 acres farmland...it wasn't very profitable as i spent alot on manpower because the land had so many trees in it,and tractors couldn't reach the farmland because the terrain wasnt ok for people at the ministry of agriculture then.when the product was harvested ,i sold it dried and shredded form and that covered for part of the expenses for manpower not all,i made loss on maize not to mention groundnut...before the season went of i decided i was going to quit maize farming because of the farm size ,i ventured into plantain farming which was my sure bet.

first year i had 1500 suckers planted ,constant manpower and farm maintenance was paid for the next year from the scattered harvest i made.
second year was a bumper harvest because i didnt have to buy suckers any more,i started selling some suckers too to my farmer friends.I made 2x the harvest from first year on a single row.
third year i had to expand the farm has the plantain farm kept on growing and doing well.
This might sound like a magic but it wasnt ,there was dedicated times and commitment...

If you cannot supervise your farm yourself i will advise you venture into buying farm produce for sales or better steal invest in farm production.

my little token.

Our stories look alike, maize really put me in mess this year.

1 Like

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by benzion72(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
if i were you i will fix the money in a fixed deposit, the little intrest i am getting with sweat capital willl go into farming your choice i will employ macro propagation to get a lot of plantain sucker using trees to be cut from bush contact me for where you can get a rope of farm land in odigbo for 20k i will get few cocoa hybrid and graft it with cheap local ones, i will get brushcutter to do most of the weeding i will intercrop cocoa with pepper to be dried for sale off season. That is my current assingment check my profile for my experience before you part with your money with internet farmers here think very well my one kobo
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Faitholu(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
I really commend your determination to dabble into agric with your fund.

I would seriously want to give a helping hand with expertise and experience I have gotten. I am currently into piggery and plantain, apart from the regular farms I have for maize and cassava as usual.

It is not surprising but unexpected to read of some comic comments and untoward replies to this thread. Some people just can't be normal adamantly.

Pls link with me on WhatsApp 08111674114
Also, you can call me on 08038634494

Best wishes
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Sholaystar4me(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Sure bro

sagio09:

Lets whatsapp on 08036743434
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by ScamKiller(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Yo I need to talk to you bout this. Interested in coming to Nigeria to invest in agro products distribution. I just sent u a PM. Reply lets talk. Thanks bro.

sagio09:
What about investing into crops like tomatoes, pepper e. t. c by buying them from the north and selling them in the south. Omo dix one na concurrent income depending on your supply. I'm into and it pays alot. I started with 400k including transportation.

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by sagio09: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
ScamKiller:
Yo I need to talk to you bout this. Interested in coming to Nigeria to invest in agro products distribution. I just sent u a PM. Reply lets talk. Thanks bro.

U're welcome. U can whatsapp me at ur own convinience
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by teaandteea: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
we offer tractor and bulldozer, grader services..
ploughing 20k per hectre..
harrowing 18k per hectre
ridging 18k per hectre
we provide service for mechanized maize planting, cowpea and soya beans e.t.c
you can also contact us for your harvesting of crops like maize. e.t.c using combined harvester 
these rates are negotiable depending on the type and size of land you want to work on..
you can contact us for tractor services for your farmland at a cheap price.. we do all d job to your satisfaction..
contact us on : 08125193014
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by kabarka(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
teaandteea:
we offer tractor and bulldozer, grader services..
ploughing 20k per hectre..
harrowing 18k per hectre
ridging 18k per hectre
we provide service for mechanized maize planting, cowpea and soya beans e.t.c
you can also contact us for your harvesting of crops like maize. e.t.c using combined harvester 
these rates are negotiable depending on the type and size of land you want to work on..
you can contact us for tractor services for your farmland at a cheap price.. we do all d job to your satisfaction..
contact us on : 08125193014

@ where?
Location please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Step By Step How To Hatch Catfish Egg / Lagos Empowers 190 Youths, Women In Fish Cage Culture / Egusi (melon) Farming live from my ogbonge farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.