Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State (18668 Views)

Agricultural Farm Settlement In Alimosho / I Have 1million Naira And I Want To Invest In Agriculture / 5 Hectares of Agricultural Farm Land For Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Oroolorun(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
[color=#006600][/color][color=#006600]
skillzbae:
Pig farming one of the most popular meat in Ondo state
You are 100% correct on pig and goat.
Fish farming is not adviceable most expecially in Ondo South Se. Distrit.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by springtech(m): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
RSVP:
A friend in Ondo once told me about Plam Oil business he's into.

He would buy Plam Oil ( Red Oyeil grin) at low price from all dis vilage mama and keep to sell at high price when the price raises.

His analysis sounds interesting tho but you have to run ur homework real good if that's where you wanna invest ur money.

Sounds good
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by salaode(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is cool business man
sagio09:
What about investing into crops like tomatoes, pepper e. t. c by buying them from the north and selling them in the south. Omo dix one na concurrent income depending on your supply. I'm into and it pays alot. I started with 400k including transportation.

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
OgunleyeAA:
U can grow Cucumber with this money. If u are interested u can contact me. Am in Akure
bro pls u contact on this number 09082198274 or 08064357013, i think i will like to do this, am in Akure.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by potosky: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
ak22:

I want to do same thing but to include fishery . do you have business plan for your own pleas
not yet
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
07033182691. Let's talk.
AdelokikiMr:
Good day everybody ,I'm looking to invest or to be given an idea of what to do with 1m that will yield a continues income ,i dont mind annually ..i just want a continues income ...anybody with good idea should pleaae comment below ..Thank you.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by lextube: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
kilokeys:

1. Land lease.... *N10,000/hectare*
2. Clearing... *N28,000/hectare*
3. Cutting and cross cutting (trees)... *N20,000*
4. Packing and burning... *N18,000*
5. Plantain suckers (1500 at N50 each)... *N75,000*
6. Planting @N20 per suckers... *N30,000*

7. Weed management
At planting
4 litres of Glyphosphate/Hectare @ N2100/ltr = *N8,400*

3-4 weeks after (just once)
3kg of atrazine and 1 bottle of 2-4d
Atrazine is N2500/kg and 24-d is N1900
7500+1900= *N9,400*

Glyphosphate would be repeated 6 more times throughout the planting season, after the first application with two months interval
N8,400 x 6 = *N50,400*

Cost of labor for weeding
At every time weed is applied, cost of labor is N4,500 per hectare and a total number of 8 was the place weeded
5000 x 8 = *N40,000*

At harvest
Cost of labor to cut the plantains
N17,000.

Miscellaneous : *N3,800*

Total cost : *N310,000*

*EXPECTED PROFIT*
PLANTAIN BUNCH
In the case where 1300 suckers eventually yields (assuming 200 does not or dies) and each is sold for N500/bunch

1300 x N500 = *N650,000*

SALE OF SUCKERS
There are about 8 suckers that grow around each plantain tree. If 5 of it is sold at N40 each, giving we have 1300 plantain trees

5 x 40 x 1300 = *N260,000*

Total expected profit = *N910,000*

This is a good business. If I'm to contribute into what they've said about this. One of the pros is that you will reap bountifully in 3yrs if you decide not to sell your suckers. Another advantage to this is that you can decide to cultivate vegetables along with your cultivation. You'll find out that you'll be making good money from there.

The major con is security. People may rob you of your plantains. I will suggest, instead of renting the hectares of land, try and buy your land, fence it, and perhaps higher someone close-by as an eye to monitor activities on your investment.

1 Like

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by springtech(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
sagio09:
What about investing into crops like tomatoes, pepper e. t. c by buying them from the north and selling them in the south. Omo dix one na concurrent income depending on your supply. I'm into and it pays alot. I started with 400k including transportation.

Highly noted.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Amcyril(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oroolorun:
[color=#006600][/color][color=#006600]
You are 100% correct on pig and goat.
Fish farming is not adviceable most expecially in Ondo South Se. Distrit.
Oroolorun whatsapp me on 07065631642.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by giftiy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
AdelokikiMr:
Good day everybody ,I'm looking to invest or to be given an idea of what to do with 1m that will yield a continues income ,i dont mind annually ..i just want a continues income ...anybody with good idea should pleaae comment below ..Thank you.
if you have enough land like 10-20ha. You can start a rice farm but if you don't have up to such,the go for vegetables if you have source of water.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by springtech(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oroolorun:
OP, All depend on location. If it's anywhere from Ore to Ondo, cocoa is the best. If it's anywhere in Ikale, esp Irele I would advice you rent Palm plantation (pupuru is also lucrative if you can bag it).
Vegetable, maize is good in Ifon/Owo.

Nice one.
Lovely analysis.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by springtech(m): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Cogs:

Ondo state is a place where you can earn a lifetime fortune farming Cocoa.

I can help you get more 12 plots of cocoa farm for less than 300k or even cheaper. Imagine what you can achieve with that in 1 year.

Holla me on 0 8 0 9 0 8 6 0 4 9 1

For real??
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Amcyril(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
AdelokikiMr:
07065631642 whatsapp. I am a Direct Sales Partners Relations Manager. Buzz my phone
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by springtech(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
kabarka:
@op, Do you know ile oluji in ondo.
If you do,call me for serious talk.

Tell me. Wtz up with Ile Oluji??
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
AdelokikiMr:

Which part of Ondo State are you ?
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by harlee(m): 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
sagio09:

how do I go about it?should we share contact
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by sagio09: 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
Andy2274:
. That's my target bro or crayfish business and yam business.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by sagio09: 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
harlee:
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by seunmohmoh(f): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ridbaay:
aye koni gba ewa re. Ma ri e lori IG straight...... Osun niwa
which part of osun??
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by sagio09: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
harlee:
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by seunmohmoh(f): 12:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Mariojames95:

you know,same thing for me. I plan on getting a pedigree dog and start breeding for 300l I plan to at least save up to 2.5m from it so after nysc I can start a good poultry farm.
go for German shepherd

1 Like

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Ridbaay: 1:08am On Jul 06, 2018
seunmohmoh:
which part of osun??
Capital Sis ! Capital
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by newslifeop: 1:10am On Jul 06, 2018
hmm
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by MaGenT77: 1:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Please i have been seeking help on this
I can drop my contact
i would like to discuss privately
If you check my moniker, i have sought people to help me on this but people are too busy
i am rugged and tough i can do this
i am really focused
I am not too forward and will learn from you if you could teach me the ropes
thank you
sagio09:

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Offpoint: 2:10am On Jul 06, 2018
AdelokikiMr:
you can drop your whatsapp number lemme chat you up, there's this ad on radio about some bodies/organisation leasing out farmland for an incredible cheat prices in Ondo state.

Ondo state has one of the most fertile land in Nigeria.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by olexjay(m): 6:23am On Jul 06, 2018
Dollywood:
And who told u land is cheap in ondo angry And who told u land is cheap in ondo
don't mind him
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by AdelokikiMr(m): 6:31am On Jul 06, 2018
Offpoint:

you can drop your whatsapp number lemme chat you up, there's this ad on radio about some bodies/organisation leasing out farmland for an incredible cheat prices in Ondo state.

Ondo state has one of the most fertile land in Nigeria.

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by AdelokikiMr(m): 6:35am On Jul 06, 2018
Oroolorun:
AdelokikiMr,
talk of experience, in Ikaleland, U don't have problem once U are ready to talk freely wit people. U can also get onise-odun (yearly worker) 2 work 4 U. Once U are anywhere near Aye, Irele, Okitipupa... U won't have problem getting them.

How do i get land ...olease if you gave any link with land within okiki pupa please link me up.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by ayofag(m): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2018
Call and visit us at the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure. 07063830568
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by kabarka(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2018
springtech:

Tell me. Wtz up with Ile Oluji??

It is for the guy with the money or do you have the money?
If you have the money and we are in same river state,lets meet and discuss one on one.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by udatso: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Someone seeks for genuine advice and the first page is almost filled with foolish or totally irrelevant comments. Isn't there a way this can be controlled?
Seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Empowers 190 Youths, Women In Fish Cage Culture / Step By Step How To Hatch Catfish Egg / Egusi (melon) Farming live from my ogbonge farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.