Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. (8020 Views)

5 Romantic Ideas That Will Make Your Girlfriend Want You More / My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Bj / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by freecocoa(f): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2010
I wish that were true but you don't even know where i am.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by kay177(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2010
Lagos of course.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by ayosmiles(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2010
why kay and freecocoa con steal the whole show now, we no dey even discuss the main topic again. Mr poster, i think say u be theif. U wan chop ur ex and your girlfriend together. Quit trying to play games and face one girl, and control your kokoro
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by freecocoa(f): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2010
@ kay,so wrong and very far 4rm it.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by kay177(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2010
Please rescue me I have already forwaded your address to DHL, I ever knew i gave them wrong address, can you send the real address to me or you text it to my phone shocked shocked
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by freecocoa(f): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2010
Why not let me send it to your mailbox.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by kay177(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2010
Great. thats not bad, So make me the list of what you want me to get from harrods for you,
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by freecocoa(f): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2010
I'll send the list to your box too,so whats your addr?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by kay177(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2010
My addy is already on my page. you can get it there. seriously awaiting your mail wink
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by freecocoa(f): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2010
Ok,think am gonna logout now i wanna watch a movie.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by adagz01(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2010
Chei see toasting

i dey trip sha
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by kay177(m): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2010
Adagz, we no invite you oooo. jeje mind your bizness grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by freecocoa(f): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2010
No wahala,later dude.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by kay177(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2010
freecocoa:

No wahala,later dude.

Ok horney kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by Yorisb: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2010
Up love in the air undecided
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by kay177(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2010
Bad boy turn clean boy, how you dey wink
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by Yorisb: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2010
Lol I dey kampe. I dey peep una frm window since. cheesy How far nah?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by kay177(m): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2010
I dey cool man, I won show my freecocoa real love, spoil her, tell her say if we dey say we need them ladies wey dey nl, no be say we no get their money for pocket. grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by adagz01(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2010
Like play like play kay don catch one babe just now.

When will my turn ?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by adagz01(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2010

When will my turn ?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by kay177(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2010
adagz 01:

When will my turn ?

Na so e easy grin but you know say everything na joke and fun naw wink
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
After 9 mouths eh?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gosh!....Se.x crazy guys dey Nairaland oh.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by johnsonautio: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
I have just found the right spell caster who has bring back my happiness by helping me get my ex back after 2years and i must thank my Dr. Aikhomun who has play a very vital part of my life making me a great person and the most happiest person today you are a great man who is bless by God with traditional healing spell caster, after Dr. Aikhomun has help me get my ex back he also help me recover what i have lost from me i must thank Dr. Aikhomun for the life he has restored back for me and my happiness. Now i am doing well in my work happily with my wife, Dr. Aikhomun is a very great spell caster you need to know just meet him and your problem will be over.. Email him via: Aikhomunspellhome@gmail.com

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by hope2sweet: 2:22am On Sep 28, 2014
*After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with
me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I
wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him
with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to
someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that
could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't
believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster
called Dr BALAYA and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that
everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me
before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it
was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call
and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that
he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and
went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since
then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship
problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the
only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and
who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the
help of the spell caster, his email: doctorbalaya@gmail.com
http://doctorbalaya.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by hope2sweet: 5:58am On Oct 17, 2014
I have been rejected by my husband after 8 years of marriage just because another woman and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Dr Balaya a spell caster.have helped a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his email address doctorbalaya@gmail.com and he told me that a woman casted a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him because of his polite approach and sincerity and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back because i am now happy with my husband. Email him on; { doctorbalaya@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Weddings That Ended In Tragedy (PHOTOS) / Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.