Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way (7971 Views)

I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls / Why Am I Always Feeling This Way? / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Kimjongun: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2021
I recently gained interest in Snapchat, I added several people and use it when I am bored.

I realized Snapchat is actually a place to pickup girls, well that's not why I am there, I have my babe.

Yesterday I saw this very fine young girl, she was dancing cheerfully on her snap, no lies I actually like her smile, but since I have engaged my babe I have decided to stay away from other girls, even if I hadn't the girl looks too young for my liking, she looks like someone in her 19 or early 20. I am 27 and girls of that age range don't really look appealing to me, some times when I see them I just imagine my youngest sister or my babe youngest sister, so the thought of getting down with them irritates me.

I decided to chat this girl up, I asked her how she is doing, but since I know a lot of girls on Snapchat are there for hookup, I told her I am want to hookup with her, to my surprise this girl agreed for just 7k!!! I felt really bad, I didn't want to judge her, I just felt if she can allow us become friends I can talk to her. I told her I am not interested in having sex with her but I will like to know her maybe we can be friends, she's just like my sister and her smile is very very charming.

Then she stopped replying to my messages, after some time, when I quit Snapchat and went to do other things I found out she has blocked me.

Growing up people that I didn't know has helped me before too, when hope is lost, just because they like me, I feel I should do same to others too. Although I am not rich, but saving a soul like hers should not be too difficult for me.

I feel really bad for her, she is still very young and very pretty there are still things she can do with her life. This morning I am starting to feel bad about my approach, I could have made her come to my house and talk to her maybe she can listen to me. I really wish she knows the way she's trending doesn't pay at the end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Cutehector(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2021
Just tell us you dont have the money to fvck her..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Kimjongun: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:

Lol I don't have 7k? Na your type dey lead those girls to perdition

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Cutehector(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:

Lol I don't have 7k?
obviously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Kimjongun: 10:12am On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
obviously
Don't worry
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:

Lol I don't have 7k? Na your type dey lead those girls to perdition
taa my friend park one side, na your type dey tell babe say u no go break their heart and then later on, shatter am to pieces. Get out abeg
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Kimjongun: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
taa my friend park one side, na your type dey tell babe say u no go break their heart and then later on, shatter am to pieces. Get out abeg

Calm down, who is breaking whose heart here? And I didn't say I am holy, I just felt she is too young for that. And just so you know, I have done similar thing before, I hookup with a babe like that. We had sex I came to realize she is a single mother taking care of a very young child, I told her to stop it and I used all the money in my account to help her start a small food vending business, and she was able to feed her son. Around that time I got the job that changed my financial status too. So I know it's good to help if you can

12 Likes

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Jeon(f): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:
I recently gained interest in Snapchat, I added several people and use it when I am bored.

I realized Snapchat is actually a place to pickup girls, well that's not why I am there, I have my babe.

Yesterday I saw this very fine young girl, she was dancing cheerfully on her snap, no lies I actually like her smile, but since I have engaged my babe I have decided to stay away from other girls, even if I hadn't the girl looks too young for my liking, she looks like someone in her 19 or early 20. I am 27 and girls of that age range don't really look appealing to me, some times when I see them I just imagine my youngest sister or my babe youngest sister, so the thought of getting down with them irritates me.

I decided to chat this girl up, I asked her how she is doing, but since I know a lot of girls on Snapchat are there for hookup, I told her I am want to hookup with her, to my surprise this girl agreed for just 7k!!! I felt really bad, I didn't want to judge her, I just felt if she can allow us become friends I can talk to her. I told her I am not interested in having sex with her but I will like to know her maybe we can be friends, she's just like my sister and her smile is very very charming.

Then she stopped replying to my messages, after some time, when I quit Snapchat and went to do other things I found out she has blocked me.

Growing up people that I didn't know has helped me before too, when hope is lost, just because they like me, I feel I should do same to others too. Although I am not rich, but saving a soul like hers should not be too difficult for me.

I feel really bad for her, she is still very young and very pretty there are still things she can do with her life. This morning I am starting to feel bad about my approach, I could have made her come to my house and talk to her maybe she can listen to me. I really wish she knows the way she's trending doesn't pay at the end.

Just want to fuvk her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Xenry: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2021
Snapfire! grin
Honestly, I don't encourage trying to save someone because you want to date them — it's like asking a fat lady out and later bothering her to lose weight, it just doesn't work that way. Go to the ones that are already saved, since you are after saved saints.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Cutehector(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:

Calm down, who is breaking whose heart here? And I didn't say I am holy, I just felt she is too young for that. And just so you know, I have done similar thing before, I hookup with a babe like that. We had sex I came to realize she is a single mother taking care of a very young child, I told her to stop it and I used all the money in my account to help her start a small food vending business, and she was able to feed her son. Around that time I got the job that changed my financial status too. So I know it's good to help if you can
that means you have cheated on your woman you engaged. I pray she catches you and calls of the engagement.
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Ritzybeauty(f): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2021
It's a good thing this op is trying to do because he has a big heart but unfortunately he can't save many because not all are willing to change, keep it up and don't ever get discouraged and see how things would keep going positively for you..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by richmond500: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
no mind OP, him wan use friendship means get freefvck

6 Likes

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Cutehector(m): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2021
richmond500:
no mind OP, him wan use friendship means get freefvck
grin swears

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Marious624: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2021
[sup][/sup]
Kimjongun:

[b]
Kimjongun:

[/b]
Kimjongun:

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Viridis(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2021
Mr goodwill if you are looking for people to pity go to the street, you will see many of them barrow pushers, hawkers... Those ones too can do something good with their lives. I know that if she had left u, you will be giving her money for free
SIMP!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Marious624: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:

dat was so kind of you, unlike some guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by donbachi(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2021
Like talking her out of it.
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by musa234(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2021
How many young guys have you tried to talk to OR take out of the streets? Na only women una dey always won help.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Cutehector(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2021
musa234:
How many young guys have you tried to talk to OR take out of the streets.. Na only women una dey always won help.
as in eh..

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Nicklaus619(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:

Op I actually salute your self control, am.actually about your age, and to say the truth, girls from 18,19 or there about ain't appealing to me at all, I thought I was the only one in this cadre. It's a pity how rotten our society is these days, imagine that little angle that should be in school and focusing on her studies is busy shaking nyash and looking for 7k for sex on snapchat, it's a pity

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by AKAyomide(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2021
I have been in this kind of situations many times. I chatted with one and along the discussion I felt she was not interested in all that we were discussing. suddenly, I had to ask what about her worth in which she told me 20k.... I was so shocked to hear that from her. With in few times, she blocked on Facebook.
Some times, I see those young girls posts on social media and I can decide to message them just to create an atmosphere of friendship!
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by GeneralPula: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Mr bad feelings. Take your bad feelings to motherless babies home. I think they need your sympathy over there more..

But the truth is you’re only interested in having a free puccy. To hookup girls, all men are clients. Your sympathy format no go work.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Iphone5: 11:42am On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:

wetin be her Snapchat id? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2021
musa234:
How many young guys have you tried to talk to OR take out of the streets.. Na only women una dey always won help.
Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Philip4564(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
It's her life let her live it the way she wants
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Quality20(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
seems u got a good heart
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by SunLight11(f): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
You so'nd like a nice person an'way.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by SenecaTheYonger: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
I don't think she needs your help bro. Go look for a brother hustling on teh street and help him. Girls like that do it for fun. They like sex too, you know? Like they actually like to fvck bro and they like the risk that comes with it. IT's called youthful exuberance. She's probably laughing at you.

Kimjongun:

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Mogadishuu: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:

What's her Whatsapp id
Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
OP let the last you do in this life be try to save a hoe. After exhausting your energy and meager resources she will remind you that she never needed to saved in the first place.

She has nothing to offer other than that thing she sells to the highest bidder and usually to even any bidder sef.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by Depressed101: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kimjongun:

op you can't save a buttom less pit, no amount of millions will make her stop having sex with multiple people at will.. This is psychological issue with girls of this generation, sex for more is like not being dumb to them..

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way by iRepNaija1: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
OP is blind and confused.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out / "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats / Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.