Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) (60338 Views)

Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. / Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London / E-money, Kcee And Their Mother Pictured Together At E-Money's 36th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by debbydams(f): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
CriticMaestro:
The boy never grow up till now....still leaning on your mama....rubbish
are u jealous? If u have a good mother u won't say that undecided

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Hungrychicken(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=YomzzyDBlogger post=69109909]@YomzzyBlog.com
Starboy, Wizkid shared this photo alongside his mother with caption;
[/div]

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/adorable-photo-of-wizkid-and-his.html

[/quote
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by emmyb2: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Weed no gree wizkid fat grin
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Deltatoto: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Starboy, Wizkid shared this photo alongside his mother with caption;

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/adorable-photo-of-wizkid-and-his.html
So e get mama and e dey born like fowl.yoruba ppl sef
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Mama will.always be Mama.
U don't grow more than your parent

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by ajaymina(m): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
CriticMaestro:

Bros!, noboday de ever grow up where him mama de, unless there's no connection between d child and d mom.
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by kushercain: 2:17am On Jul 06, 2018
Adalyon:

One never outgrows their mother

Girl you pretty kiss

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by youngcity: 2:39am On Jul 06, 2018
No one is talking about the hands section in the picture though. Mama self dey form to belong abi she no get idea of what that was?
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by pushking(m): 6:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Wizzy mama still dey pray see RCCG band
Mother's are the best
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by pikapizy(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Aarenasbaba:

Smile, am doing good in life.... In as much as am not doing anything disastrous to my health... Who knows whether OJB will still b alive if not excess of drugs in take
... who'd die will die ... children die , adults die , women die , men die ... I've met a smoker in his 80s ... the woman that told the Titanic story was 101 in 1997 and she has been smoking since she was 17 ..OJB died because his kidney was bad that might have been caused by other factors
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2018
pikapizy:

... who'd die will die ... children die , adults die , women die , men die ... I've met a smoker in his 80s ... the woman that told the Titanic story was 101 in 1997 and she has been smoking since she was 17 ..OJB died because his kidney was bad that might have been caused by other factors
Aiit......you can continue with your wayward life
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by pikapizy(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2018
Aarenasbaba:

Aiit......you can continue with your wayward life

are smokers wayward? just because I decide to inhale smoke from a natural herb to boost my spirit and help mind focus and meditate ? do you have a problem with people who don't behave like you ?
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2018
pikapizy:

are smokers wayward? just because I decide to inhale smoke from a natural herb to boost my spirit and help mind focus and meditate ? do you have a problem with people who don't behave like you ?
No....continue and encourage your children to smoke as it was passed to you by your fore fathers tongue

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Adalyon(f): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
kushercain:

Girl you pretty kiss
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by pikapizy(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2018
Aarenasbaba:

No....continue and encourage your children to smoke as it was passed to you by your fore fathers tongue

you are right I will encourage my male children to smoke good herbs ...
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Bonkerian: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2018
Comfirmation is allowed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / Sina Rambo Adeleke Weds In Court (Photos) / Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.