Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) (60332 Views)

Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. / Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London / E-money, Kcee And Their Mother Pictured Together At E-Money's 36th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by CriticMaestro: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
bigcee:

Wetin dis mumu dey yarn
Scammer
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Spanner4(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
My future mother inlaw kiss

Future wetin
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by bigcee(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
CriticMaestro:
You must be very stup1d.
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by AutoSpaNg: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
kinkybunny:

your mama is not weak that's why you be mechanic lol
A PROUD ONE. Now you can post a picture of your boy lets see how we can save him from poverty.

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Holamic: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Welcome brother....
RSVP:
He come chop science ... Ha ha I got u bruh cool
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by pikapizy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
This WizKid Boy have more money than he needs. why did they put that flower vase on the bed. this people self. some of this celebrities have a weak mother. cus I can't imagine what my mum will do to me if she see me peddling sin and unrighteousness on TV.

You live in Abuja, You own a vehicle and it has been frustrating you with problems. we are here for you. Abuja's No 1 Auto Repair People. we overhaul engine's, we do collision and accident body work repairs, we even offer the latest oven baked spray technique. Bring your Vehicle in For Repairs, Repainting,Accidented Body works, Servicing and other Vehicle Repair Works CALL US NOW: O818-974-2614. we offer fleet management services, body repairs, preventive maintenance and [b] we also offer a full refund for our diagnostic services to those that are willing to repair the vehicle with us.
it's because you've not grown up or successful yet ... and your mom is probably still stucked in the 70s ... no matter , every parents dream is to see their offspring being more succesful than them ... btw maybe your mom is not actually your real mom
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by themodernman: 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Starboy, Wizkid shared this photo alongside his mother with caption;

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/adorable-photo-of-wizkid-and-his.html

I pit this guy mama, flashing RCCG wrist band and residing in Naija as well...wait till kidnappers knock on ya windscreen...
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by pikapizy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
pikapizy:

it's because you've not grown up or successful yet ... and your mom is probably still stucked in the 70s ... no matter , every parents dream is to see their offspring being more succesful than them ... btw maybe your mom is not actually your real mom

GO listen to MAKE MAMA PROUD by 2chainz ... I'm a proud son of my mama ... if your mama no like your style it means you're not trying ... my mama is my number 1 fan
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by themodernman: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/adorable-photo-of-wizkid-and-his.html

This just goes on to show that women never really care how you succeed, just succeed and your end will justify your means....

Upon all his wayward life, mama still loves him, majorly because he's successful, if the guy na one riff-raff now, you no go hear pim!
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by pikapizy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Aarenasbaba:
Mum, tell him to reduce smoking
he is smoking and making money and making his family proud ... you what are you not smoking and doing
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by delzbaba(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
with money, parents can condone all excesses
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by toprealman: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
CriticMaestro:
The boy never grow up till now....still leaning on your mama....rubbish
His body, his mum.....your problem, deal with it!
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by AKAyomide(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
I'm very sure her mother makes a way for her.....
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by GenghisAlexa1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
So even wizkid sef na Adeboye boy. I give up. Redeem lo sure ju bayi
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by newbie2018: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
she's a reedemer
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by RSVP: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
Holamic:
Welcome brother....

Ma Niggá
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
chijindu34:
wizkid is looking great
Pls uncles, can someone help me check my weac result Pls inbox me vie email let me send my exam number
Have you checked it yet?

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Pacyrus(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
E b like this boy don carry gonorrhea and aids o
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
nwakibie3:
why are Yoruba women always fat
it's in dere blood

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by blackmanblack(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

As a RESPONSIBLE CHILD, I love how you greet your mamma
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by chijindu34(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Jay95:
Have you checked it yet?
no
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
CriticMaestro:

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Olalekan5050: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Star boy
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by geezynoni: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Never seen his mum ...cool stuff
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
pikapizy:

he is smoking and making money and making his family proud ... you what are you not smoking and doing
Smile, am doing good in life.... In as much as am not doing anything disastrous to my health... Who knows whether OJB will still b alive if not excess of drugs in take
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
3millionia:

Please please the boy alone,is it your smoking that he is smoking ?? grin

Enjoy Best Of Davido & Wizkid Mix ===> https://mixtapes.ng/dj-ike-best-davido-wizkid-mix/
No mind me...... I hate seeing people in pain
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by GreenCap: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
tayotv09:
please how can get to, Uche Ayoola Plaza, 9,Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village from egbeda

you remind me of Lagos. Mainland and Island

from Egbeda/Akowonjo, find your way to Oshodi Ok. before the flyover (facing Third Mainland Bridge direction and backing Airport Road) enter a danfo shouting Anthony/Maryland

next time, throw such question to Jobs/Vacancies section.
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Jimmy231: 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
chijindu34:
wizkid is looking great
Pls uncles, can someone help me check my weac result Pls inbox me vie email let me send my exam number
If not because you want to check your waec now you will not call us uncle ooooo
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by ghost3040: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
bloody cultists...see their handshake.. undecided undecided
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Iziquiel(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Oga Ade, goan die..
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Uniique(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
CriticMaestro:

You that is not leaning on mama... Hope your mama can lean on you
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Hungrychicken(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=YomzzyDBlogger post=69109909]@YomzzyBlog.com
[div class="commentbox"]
[/div]

[/quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) / 'I Look Like Farmer's Wife': Temi Otedola & Mr Eazi Go On A Romantic Vacation / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.