Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) (60292 Views)

Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. / Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London / E-money, Kcee And Their Mother Pictured Together At E-Money's 36th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by nwakibie3(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
why are Yoruba women always fat
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by CriticMaestro: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Adalyon:

One never outgrows their mother
Make im kukuma comot breast suck na
CriticMaestro:

See mummu
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by kellz0(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mama wizzy
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Guestlander: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
E kira fun mummy mi o, ojoojumo lo n sadura.......
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by benjamin007: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
I wish you had a mama, idiat
CriticMaestro:
The boy never grow up till now....still leaning on your mama....rubbish

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Donopsiano(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
or Baby Mama mother in law u mean?
Millenniumlady:
My future mother inlaw kiss

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Millenniumlady(f): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Donopsiano:
or Baby Mama mother in law u mean?
With your chicks like cheese balls cheesy waiting concern you sad

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by legibow: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
who this one help now.... social media self
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Donopsiano(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
A husband to a WITCH=WIZARD
their offsprings will be called WIZKIDS cool cool cool cool

Stop staring @ me like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by CriticMaestro: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
benjamin007:
I wish you had a mama, idiat
Agberos Una no get sense
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Donopsiano(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I love cheeseballs especially water melon sized ones grin
Millenniumlady:
With your chicks like cheese balls cheesy waiting concern you sad
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by kekenation(m): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oponu
CriticMaestro:

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Millenniumlady(f): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
Donopsiano:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I love cheeseballs especially water melon sized ones grin
I love them more tongue
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by daben1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
CriticMaestro:
at 90, i'll still lean on the woman.. How do people think self?

2 Likes

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by LivelyB: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Why do you need help checking your result? Just curious.
chijindu34:
wizkid is looking great
Pls uncles, can someone help me check my weac result Pls inbox me vie email let me send my exam number
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by misspeggy(f): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
CriticMaestro:
you well?

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Vaabra01(f): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Send it letz check for u
chijindu34:
wizkid is looking great
Pls uncles, can someone help me check my weac result Pls inbox me vie email let me send my exam number
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by perdollar(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
ds Yoruba Muslim! tell ur son to go for HIV testing. I can confirm to u DT wizkid n davido r HIV positive. dey found out during dia beef and decided to mek peace wt each other bc both WL b hurt if diaries leakage
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by orumoajiri(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
always mamas boi.. #wizii..
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by pojophilius(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
This WizKid Boy have more money than he needs. why did they put that flower vase on the bed. this people self. some of this celebrities have a weak mother. cus I can't imagine what my mum will do to me if she see me peddling sin and unrighteousness on TV.

You live in Abuja, You own a vehicle and it has been frustrating you with problems. we are here for you. Abuja's No 1 Auto Repair People. we overhaul engine's, we do collision and accident body work repairs, we even offer the latest oven baked spray technique. Bring your Vehicle in For Repairs, Repainting,Accidented Body works, Servicing and other Vehicle Repair Works CALL US NOW: O818-974-2614. we offer fleet management services, body repairs, preventive maintenance and [b] we also offer a full refund for our diagnostic services to those that are willing to repair the vehicle with us.
dont fool yourself,,ur mummy wont do nothing,when u r big,u r big

2 Likes

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by xjiggy: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
mespusinglez:
Of What Importance Is This PHOTO To The Nigerian Economy?
Shey Na him be the minister of Economy. How ur poverty take be im problem. Go find work and stop hating. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by milemimi93(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
A mother that cannot advice her son against these leeches, is that one a mother?
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by chuksohams(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mama là wizzy
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Bakayoko25(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
It’s waec bros
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
X
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by kinkybunny(f): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
This WizKid Boy have more money than he needs. why did they put that flower vase on the bed. this people self. some of this celebrities have a weak mother. cus I can't imagine what my mum will do to me if she see me peddling sin and unrighteousness on TV.

You live in Abuja, You own a vehicle and it has been frustrating you with problems. we are here for you. Abuja's No 1 Auto Repair People. we overhaul engine's, we do collision and accident body work repairs, we even offer the latest oven baked spray technique. Bring your Vehicle in For Repairs, Repainting,Accidented Body works, Servicing and other Vehicle Repair Works CALL US NOW: O818-974-2614. we offer fleet management services, body repairs, preventive maintenance and [b] we also offer a full refund for our diagnostic services to those that are willing to repair the vehicle with us.

your mama is not weak that's why you be mechanic lol

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by bigcee(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Wetin dis mumu dey yarn

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
AutoSpaNg:

I can't give my expensive whip to you for repairs because you'll feel that I'm peddling sin and unrighteousness.

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by mespusinglez(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
xjiggy:
Shey Na him be the minister of Economy. How ur poverty take be im problem. Go find work and stop hating. Idiot
Look At This Fool....you're one of the problem we have in this country....always promoting rubbish .... retard!
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Jidibia(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
CriticMaestro:
If he doesn't lean on his mama then who will he lean on? Or u be Hausa Fulani wey no dey touch dia mama. Na u supposed grow up I swear. Hater spotted.

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by finesounds01(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
AutoSpaNg:

but you won't say this if he's your brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shows Off His Mansion / See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) / Epic Throwback Video Of Davido As A Little Boy Got Nigerians Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.