Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

There Is No Difference Between A "Girlfriend" And A "Prostitute" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Difference Between A "Girlfriend" And A "Prostitute" (1636 Views)

Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Difference Between A "Girlfriend" And A "Prostitute" by mespusinglez(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
No Time For Long Story. Girlfriends are Domestic Prostitutes disguise as "so called girlfriends" while The other are the Public Prostitutes ~ Argue with your brain
Re: There Is No Difference Between A "Girlfriend" And A "Prostitute" by pafo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Who hurt you?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Difference Between A "Girlfriend" And A "Prostitute" by mespusinglez(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
pafo:
Who hurt you?
Is There Such Thing Like Hurt captain jack sparrow grin
Re: There Is No Difference Between A "Girlfriend" And A "Prostitute" by Tallesty1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
pafo:
Who hurt you?
He's telling us about his girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Difference Between A "Girlfriend" And A "Prostitute" by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
abeg talk for yourself, bro!

if your woman doesnt demand for money or favors in exchange for sex, then she certainly aint an ashewo!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Difference Between A "Girlfriend" And A "Prostitute" by Akinbahm(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
mespusinglez:
No Time For Long Story.
Girlfriends are Domestic Prostitutes disguise as "so called girlfriends"
while
The other are the Public Prostitutes
~
Argue with your brain
Bro, I must confess that hole do u strong thing no vex baba but welcome to the team!
Re: There Is No Difference Between A "Girlfriend" And A "Prostitute" by Quality20(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
I sort to b have a relationship with a girl and her question was, am I taking her for (a) girlfriend or it's just sex I want
Re: There Is No Difference Between A "Girlfriend" And A "Prostitute" by uwa1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hmmmm...
Re: There Is No Difference Between A "Girlfriend" And A "Prostitute" by uwa1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
mespusinglez:
No Time For Long Story.
Girlfriends are Domestic Prostitutes disguise as "so called girlfriends"
while
The other are the Public Prostitutes
~
Argue with your brain

Don't intend to argue with u on this... But there is a difference between them...

If u know.. U know.
Re: There Is No Difference Between A "Girlfriend" And A "Prostitute" by marvelli(f): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
OP who did this to you grin its obvious you've been carrying alot of prostitutes around though. That's why you cant tell the difference.
Re: There Is No Difference Between A "Girlfriend" And A "Prostitute" by IamPlato(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2018

Just Imagine! And Your Sister Is Somebody's Girlfriend
Re: There Is No Difference Between A "Girlfriend" And A "Prostitute" by rosy1992(f): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
That mentality isn't referring to all female, there are still some ladies who are exceptional

1 Like

Re: There Is No Difference Between A "Girlfriend" And A "Prostitute" by mespusinglez(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
rosy1992:
That mentality isn't referring to all female, there are still some ladies who are exceptional
FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTOOD
Re: There Is No Difference Between A "Girlfriend" And A "Prostitute" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
This one is hurt beyond reasoning cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Husband With A Girl Eating Rice And Surce, Why Are Men Wicked?? (MY STORY) / Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? / My Wife Denied Me In Front Of Her Concubine ,that's I'm Her Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.