Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,480 members, 7,861,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Why Do People Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Cheat? (719 Views)

One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. / Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… / Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Cheat? by betabeta: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2010
People who have cheated, what was it that made you decide to go ahead and go for it?
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Onchedu(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2010
I don't know what U are talking about. grin tongue grin
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2010
betabeta:

People who have cheated, what was it that made you decide to go ahead and go for it?

This is the real world my friend. There no real reason why people cheat . . . undecided
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by earlalright(m): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2010
because it is in their nature; their human nature. unless the become renewed by the holy Ghost, they will always cheat. e.g. one woman can never satisfy a man.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by agathamari(f): 6:37am On Jun 10, 2010
^^^^there are plenty of men and women who do not cheat and would never do so. christianity has nothing to do with it, morals and ethics exist in every religion and even among the nonreligious. people who have ethics will not cheat, people who lack basic moral standing will cheat
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by 190: 6:55am On Jun 10, 2010
they cheat because they are cheetahs
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 10, 2010
Finally finding a real connection that was missing. Love.And not having the maturity to realize that the main relationship was over.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by otokx(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2010
People that cheat are cheaters
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by nakoks(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2010
190:

they cheat because they are cheetahs
LWKMD grin You be real olodo!Well i think people cheat to ginger their swagger!
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by EFCC1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2010
betabeta:

may be lack of satisfaction, some cause
not being  romantic
not taking up responsibility
lustful desire and most importantly
money money money money money money.
also guys will like to have intimacy with all the beautiful girl they see and girl will like to date Handsome,rich (with a car) grin grin grin guy, u know what am saying
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by dbigrod(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2010
Ujujoan:

This is the real world my friend. There no real reason why people cheat . . .   undecided

[size=5pt]i know uju will be here.[/size]

[size=16pt]

@topic,
why people cheat? why do i cheat?i dont know o

the tempation in this world is so unbearable.even if u dont want to cheat, the babes would do anything to bunk u.

[/size]
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by SALady(f): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2010
Lack of self contemptment, If you are not contempt within yourself and who you are you will not be able to see it in any other person, hence the desire to move from one person to the other, the wish to have more than you have and better. Basically when you are lacking in self contemptness Everything around you is never enough or good enough.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by dbigrod(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2010
SA Lady:

Lack of self contemptment, If you are not contempt within yourself and who you are you will not be able to see it in any other person, hence the desire to move from one person to the other, the wish to have more than you have and better. Basically when you are lacking in self contemptness Everything around you is never enough or good enough.

[size=16pt]aunty ,pls tell us a story. grin grin [/size]
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Osama10(m): 12:48am On Jun 11, 2010
People cheat because they lack self control.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by 190: 1:08am On Jun 11, 2010
cheers to all the cheetahs in the house
be it male or female

all drinks on me!!

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by SALady(f): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=16pt]aunty ,pls tell us a story. grin grin [/size]

What story?
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by Kellychiss: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2010
sometimes emotional upset or due to the hav engulf into deep sexual immoratiy. Or where lust only exits.

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by cold(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2010
Kellychiss:

sometimes emotional upset or due to the hav engulf into deep sexual immoratiy. Or where lust only exits.
Young man you're are not makin any sense.Bak to topic,i spik for the men-we cheat cuz of new p.uzzy.You know what they say 'the only thing beta than an old womanliness is a new one'.(their words not mine)
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by sheguru(f): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2010
Men cheat because they r men and women cheat because at the chance of a better offer.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by femmy2010(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2010
It is in them

(1) (Reply)

What A Rough Night / Luv Dilemma / Does Love Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.