Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,040 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

What A Rough Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Rough Night (715 Views)

Where Can I Find Rough Night Clubs In Aba-abia State / Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Rough Night by dealordea(m): 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2010
Had a rough night today and had to call my Girly to come but she bleeped me up big time, anway to spice up the night, i decide to write this thread tonight and Warning the following text contains scenes of a sexual nature and a wee bit rough shocked . Don't think this has the sensuality you were after Princess and prince can tell you I love being teased. Ignore the rubbish typing and spelling by the way. So here it is for my 'royal' audience, READ AND FILL IT

You are sitting opposite me across the table eating your meal as I toy with mine, my eyes fixed on your lips as you put a morsel of food between them; planning exactly what I'm going do to you once I get you alone and out of this restaurant. Thinking of my cock going between your lips instead of that bit of salmon, we talk and have a laugh as you do on a date. you think I'm just like the others you date as having paid the bill we walk out onto the street. "Where to now then?", you say. "We are going to mine", I say sharply as I walk out and hail a Taxi. you are surprised but go along with it anyway. I open the taxi door and offer you to get inside. As you step in I see your dark stone grey satin dress ride up your silky legs slightly, revealing those firm thighs of yours. We sit in the back , not speaking, but I'm just gazing at you with a wry smile; you return my gaze and smile, unsure of what to do. The taxi stops, I pay him and we get out, I take your hand and help you out onto the street below my apartment. You are not totally sure about this but I know that once in my flat there's no way you are backing out even if you want to. We stand alone in the elevator watching each other silently with a smile. Oh my floor, we get out and I lead you to my door; opening it I welcome you inside. I enter and shut the door behind me, locking it also.
"Would you like a drink? ", I ask. "No, we both know exactly what we want, why waste time?" you reply to my sudden surprise. My sentiments exactly. I walk over to you and grab you around your waist. I pull you to me and kiss you softly on the lips, our mouths opening against each other as our tongues brush gently together. My hands wander over your body, stroking your back, your hips, over your firm ass which I then squeeze and pull you harder against me; my tongue surging further into your mouth as my desire for you builds up inside me. I pull your left leg up to my waist and start stroking the underside of your thigh under your dress. Moving slowly around to your ass and my hand slides under your panties and caresses your firm ass cheek, feeling your smooth skin. My hand falls into the cleft between your cheeks and drag my fingers firmly down over your asshole and down to your pussy, sliding my hand over your soft pussy and pressing on it firmly. My hand stays where it is just pressing on your soft flesh as my left hand pulls at your dress strap on your right shoulder. I slide my hand down the length of your arm slowly bringing the strap with it. With the strap off I kiss and lick my way up to your shoulder and to your neck, nibbling softly on your skin and licking . My left hand caresses your right breast, stroking it around and around, lifting it up and pressing it, rolling it around against your chest. My right hand starts rubbing slowly at your pussy, juts the palm off the hand moving firmly up and down over it, dragging against your clit and lips. My tongue slides down over your chest to your exposed nipple, I kiss it, suck, flick it and nibble it. My tongue swirls around and around as I suck your hardening nipple into my warm mouth. Then I drag my teeth along the tip of it and flick it at the end with the tip of my tongue. I push a finger between your pussy lips and drag it up between your lips to your clit where I rub it slowly and firmly, around the sides of it and over it. Getting faster as I start to rub harder, my teeth press down on your nipple with more pressure now and I yank down your dress to your waist exposing your left breast. My hands come away from their targets and yank your dress right down your legs, at which point you gracefully step out of it for me.
I grab you roughly and fling you on the couch beside us. I dive on you and grab your panties and rip them off quickly down your legs. I push apart your legs and start rubbing your clit real fast with my fingers as I slip my tongue between your moist lips. With my slow tongue and my fast fingers I make you wet real quick. I pull your lips apart and slide my tongue right in, licking your walls over your hole right up to your clit. I put my teeth around your clit and shake it around a bit. I hear you squeal and let go. I grab you and flip you right over onto your stomach. I grab you by the hips and pull your sexy firm ass right into the air, all bent over and ready for what's coming its way. I lean down and lick your cheeks with my wet tongue, all over, a nice soft feeling before I start biting into your firm cheeks, my teeth digging in so its just bearable, but you love it really. My hands squeezing also as I move all around your ass. I put my mouth to your asshole and flick my tongue quickly across the top of it, my hands prising your ass cheeks fully apart. I push my pinky finger against your puckered asshole and push firmly into it, it pushes in fairly easily and I hear you moan, I push it right the way in and slide it in and out. I like hearing you moan as I Bleep your ass with my finger, however I like to know you r feeling it good and proper. I pull my pinky out and push my middle finger in, slightly thicker and much longer. YOU grunt as it enters pushing your hole apart as it surges inside you. I push it in and out as I did before but with the extra length I rub your inside walls with my finger tip. I twist my finger inside you, causing your asshole to twist slightly also as it tightly clasps my finger . Hmmm that was a bit better but not good enough, I pull it out and you sigh with slight relief but before you catch your breath my thumb charges into your hole, squeezing in tightly but not very deep; I thrust it in and out hard and fast. "I hope that's not sore baby because there is something a bit bigger going in it later. " I turn you over gently so you face me and I start stripping my clothes off for you. I unbutton my shirt steadily then pull it off and drop it on the floor. My shoes and socks come off next and I see you smile as I undo the top button of my trousers. The second button follows after a long delay, slowly undoing my trousers then letting them drop to the floor. I step out of them and go to pull my pants down, the anticipation is building in you, I turn around and bend over and peel my pants down and and off making wait for what you want to see. The I turn around for you and you smile as I walk towards you and kneel up on the couch with a leg on either side of you, my waist thrust towards your pretty face.

DEAL_ORDEA TO BE CONTINUE EARLY TOMMOROW MORNING,

(1) (Reply)

What If You Found An Hotel Address And Condoms In Your Wife's Bag? / I Don Tire Oh! / I Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.