Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) (24516 Views)

Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by ollah2: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
kingthreat:

With our african gods demanding human sacrifice, your ancestors would have being extinct and you would not be here.

So foreign gods didn't demand human sacrifice?

1 Like

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
the thing is both are constituting nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Aboguede(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
stane007:
The rivalry between Catholics and Protestants in Nigeria, played out again in a commercial bus in Awka,  Anambra State capital.

Facebook user Juliet Ifediba who shared the report, alleged that incident occurred after a Pastor who stood up to pray in the bus was interrupted by an elderly woman who was a catholic faithful. Read her story below;

Something happened in this bus on Tuesday
according to my mum who entered this bus in awka. She said "look at the man in black suit is a pastor. As the pastor stood up to pray, there is another elderly woman standing up.".. And from what my my mum learnt the woman is a Roman Catholics. So immediately the woman interrupted the pastors prayer and started with her's (which is rosary)she prayed the rosary for more than 30mins.

Meanwhile the pastor was waiting. But all of a sudden a man ask the woman to cut the prayer short so that the pastor can start with a general prayer which everyone knows(cos not all passengers are catholics) others supported the man. But the woman paid deaf ears and wasn't ready to stop.. She said. "we hv 21decades to pray" only the few catholic passengers understood and they was like, "madam PLS cut it short let's pray a general prayer.. Immidiately the woman started shouting on Top of her voices as if someone is dragging rosary with her.,, then the pastor who was waiting patiently found out that the intention of the woman wasn't to pray a peaceful prayers rather to bring a denominational fight....started a praise song through the as that video is a evidence that shows that 98% of the occupants of the bus join the pastor in praises.. The woman was left alone with hers..

"You won't believe what happened". Mum said. "The woman brought out a status of mary and began to shout sooooooooo loud. Creating a scene". It was somehow funny to me. Her prayers goes thus... Mary Mary Mary Mary Mary.. She was shouting Mary.. And singing all rosary hymn... All of a sudden war of prayer broke out passengers started casting out any spirit of distractions in the woman.. My mom made a comment heard in the background of the video. "God there is war in ur temple cos of ur name..
But mine is..... The woman wasnt dragging God with the pastor rather she was praying to mary(watch the video).
From the video I don't understand.. It seems the woman is crying too....

OK now mine is...
Why didn't the woman stood up first to pray and she interrupted the pastors prayer?
Why do we allow religion to eat half of our brain?
Why do we concentrate so much on church and overlook God.?
Why do Christians fight there selves?
Why don't we also care about humanity rather we only care about church?
Why do Christians forget that God is love,? therefore love should reign btw them.
Hell no, rather they only choose to fight over God that is love, that's why we hv series of churches against themselves

Sometimes this is the type of video that always makes the atheist stood still to their ground.

For me church or no church.. All I know that there is One GOD.. and what I know.

Here are the videos below;

https://lailasnews.com/catholics-and-protestants-fight-inside-a-bus-in-anambra-state-videos/

To open dis site don dey pain oh ehn

Even d Op tire

Come oh, na d flogging be dis

People go just dey fin foto fo net, dey give am history
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Horus(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
Another proof that Religion is dividing Africans
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Enephkay: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
iyke926:

I don't reply mentions but lemme school you a bit. Its only a mentally enslaved stupid kid will see white as a God. Grow up kid and change the way you think.

Then rephrase the trash thanks. Don’t call us funny species God created that’s a slap in the face
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by asksteve(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
OP ur story does not add up somehow.
Firstly such buses are not in Awka, what's there are Willie buses n its different from that in the pics meaning if it did happen, it happened elsewhere.
Secondly, the video u claimed is attached only ended up as a pics, don't no if anyone was able to download it.
Thirdly, the rivalry btw Catholics n Protestants is predominant in the East n not the whole country.
To the crux of the matter, if true then the woman is a bad representation of a catholic cos no true catholic will do all wat u said she did. Only God knows wat came over her.
Catholics will never disturb anyone's privacy with their prayers not to talk of an entire public bus. Rosary is a private prayer fo u, ur family, prayer group or catholic congregation in a private setting cos d other person who has no idea of wat its all about will appear lost n the essence of praying together is to carry everyone along.
To the other people in the bus I have nothing to say as ur story portrayed the woman as the aggressor.
But there is something i'd like us all to know and that is "Salvation is not by denomination" cos in the end wat truly matters is "Have u accepted Jesus Christ as ur personal Lord n Saviour n r u living according to Gods' will"?
Don't let denomination continue to distract us from salvation which is Paramount.
Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by kingthreat(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
ollah2:

So foreign gods didn't demand human sacrifice?

Where did Christianity demand human sacrifice?
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Iyem(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
Donwyz:
wtn this one d talk
help me ask am oh

1 Like

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by delishpot: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Its so unfortunate to see christians disgracing demselves upadan........tho e no consyn me sha..........hafa op wia d video dey na??

Eat that popcorn quick make I use you arrange pepper soup with them lala and Seun!
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
Enephkay:

Then rephrase the trash thanks. Don’t call us funny species God created that’s a slap in the face

I believe that the way we think and act sometimes makes us who we are. The whole world have forged ahead by advancing in technology, education, etc.
We still holding on to irrelevant issues that would drag us down. Why would you see such stupidity that occurred on that bus, if not in a dark continent called Africa ??

"If I say, the Russians are bunch of racist human species that I find annoying to hang around with". Does that make you feel better?
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by delishpot: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
Organism000:
Religion is an opium of the poor.

Africa would have fared better with our own Gods, instead of these Arabian Gods.

The God they choose is not the problem, the way they worship that God is the problem. If i send you to a good school and you decide to follow bad gang to smoke igbo, not minding the warnings, corrections and guidance given by the school principal, ignoring the booklet given to you that should tell you the laws, rules and regulations that guides the school,not minding that one day the school may reject you and not allow you graduate to the next level, should I blame the school for your wrong choice? If you decide to fight with a fellow student over what the school stands for, should I blame the school for that too? The problem these people have is grace. Too much grace has made people not fear God.

1 Like

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by smart024(m): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
stane007:
The rivalry between Catholics and Protestants in Nigeria, played out again in a commercial bus in Awka,  Anambra State capital.

Facebook user Juliet Ifediba who shared the report, alleged that incident occurred after a Pastor who stood up to pray in the bus was interrupted by an elderly woman who was a catholic faithful. Read her story below;

according to my mum who entered this bus in awka. She said "look at the man in black suit is a pastor. As the pastor stood up to pray, there is another elderly woman standing up.".. And from what my my mum learnt the woman is a Roman Catholics. So immediately the woman interrupted the pastors prayer and started with her's (which is rosary)she prayed the rosary for more than 30mins.

Meanwhile the pastor was waiting. But all of a sudden a man ask the woman to cut the prayer short so that the pastor can start with a general prayer which everyone knows(cos not all passengers are catholics) others supported the man. But the woman paid deaf ears and wasn't ready to stop.. She said. "we hv 21decades to pray" only the few catholic passengers understood and they was like, "madam PLS cut it short let's pray a general prayer.. Immidiately the woman started shouting on Top of her voices as if someone is dragging rosary with her.,, then the pastor who was waiting patiently found out that the intention of the woman wasn't to pray a peaceful prayers rather to bring a denominational fight....started a praise song through the as that video is a evidence that shows that 98% of the occupants of the bus join the pastor in praises.. The woman was left alone with hers..

"You won't believe what happened". Mum said. "The woman brought out a status of mary and began to shout sooooooooo loud. Creating a scene". It was somehow funny to me. Her prayers goes thus... Mary Mary Mary Mary Mary.. She was shouting Mary.. And singing all rosary hymn... All of a sudden war of prayer broke out passengers started casting out any spirit of distractions in the woman.. My mom made a comment heard in the background of the video. "God there is war in ur temple cos of ur name..
But mine is..... The woman wasnt dragging God with the pastor rather she was praying to mary(watch the video).

OK now mine is...
Why didn't the woman stood up first to pray and she interrupted the pastors prayer?
Why do Christians forget that God is love,? therefore love should reign btw them.
Hell no, rather they only choose to fight over God that is love, that's why we hv series of churches against themselves

Sometimes this is the type of video that always makes the atheist stood still to their ground.

For me church or no church.. All I know that there is One GOD.. and what I know.

Here are the videos below;

https://lailasnews.com/catholics-and-protestants-fight-inside-a-bus-in-anambra-state-videos/

Sick people worshiping church of the God instead of God of the church...
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Shameless lots. lipsrsealed. Which one is general prayer?

1 Like

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by obayendo1010(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
where did they fight? all these blogger with useless news pls get a life and post something creative.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by CAPSLOCKED: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
stane007:

OK now mine is...

MUSLIMS DRAW SWORDS.
CHRISTIANS (WEAK, EASILY TERRIFIED) PULL OUT BOOKS, STATUES, AND FANCY BEADS.

THINKERS SHOW YOU THE LIBRARY WHERE YOU CAN LEARN SOMETHING ACTUALLY VALUABLE. .

2 Likes

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by puccyforker: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
[s]
GavelSlam:

Seems you are still stuck in your teenage level of intelligence.

Remember when Daddy told you to grow up?

You need to.
[/s]
shatap abokii
go and sell gworo
we all know that abokis belongs to the stone age not modern era
btw
what's the Islamic ruling on using an Internet eneble phone? cheesy
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by ollah2: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
kingthreat:

Wasn't Jesus sacrificed ?

2 Likes

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
kingthreat:

With our african gods demanding human sacrifice, your ancestors would have being extinct and you would not be here.

Arabian Gods, Jehovah and Allah have killed millions for blood. Look up your Bible and Koran for the tales of wars that these Gods commissioned.

Steer clear of Jehovah and Allah. These are very violent Gods.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by brodalokie: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Donwyz:
wtn this one d talk

Asherah or Arstarte survived her husband and her son to become the supreme deity. A woman who claimed to be a seer could not protect her own son the sun king from ending up at the mercy of angry mobs who murdered him in cold blood in broad day light in the fields. She goes to the underworld to bring him back to life again but he dies as a mere mortar again.
After the death of Jesus, a Christian Roman emperor injected the pagan worship into the faith so that asherah is called Holy Mary mother of God and her son Tammuz as Jesus.
The Bible never taught us to pray to Mary. Jesus is our example and in the Lord's prayer there was no mention of Holy Mary mother of God.

Asherah = A She Rah = Moon
Rah = Sun (Heat - He ate)
Moon = Satellite (She tell it)

Arstarte = A Star tell = Divination

Bible: on the fourth day God made two great lights, the bigger to rule the day and the lesser to rule night, and then he made the stars also.

Catholicism and paganism are equal and the same. Ever wondered why Martin Luther protested? The bible is a Christian's absolute not divination. The Bible teaches us grace and truth but pagan are sacred diehard warriors of culture and tradition like ancient corrupt Jews.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by kingthreat(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
ollah2:

Wasn't Jesus sacrificed ?

Jesus was murdered by humans. He allowed it to happen to save mankind. Just like a man can die for his son. Your point please?
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by kingthreat(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
Organism000:

Arabian Gods, Jehovah and Allah have killed millions for blood. Look up your Bible and Koran for the tales of wars that these Gods commissioned.

Steer clear of Jehovah and Allah. These are very violent Gods.

A fool says in his heart "There is no God". I am a good student of the Bible. When you have proof of your lies, come let us discuss. Untill then keep your atheistic trash to yourself alone.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
kingthreat:

A fool says in his heart "There is no god". I am a good student of the Bible. When you have proof of your lies, come let us discuss. Untill then keep your atheistic values to yourself alone.

Ignorant people are quick to get emotional, and I truly think you are one of them. The Bible is a compendium of writings from different sources, some of which were not included in the final manuscript which you adore as a paper god.

It might interest you to note that what becomes what you call the Bible has gone through 4 translations, from Aramaic, the ancient language that Jesus aka Yahushua Ha Mashiach spoke, to Sanksrit, then to Hebrew before being translated to English and King James who actually murdered his own other and wife was the final author of what you now call Bible.

I have not only covered the entire 66 books of both the Old Testament Judaic Book, and New Testament Gospel and Letters of Paul, but I have also spend years to study the The Nag Hammadi Codices.

Please when you are discussing with people who are lettered, who are not educated but ignorant because of restricting their readings to a single premise, you can betray your emotion. But when you see this username, behave civil, because you owe your soul a duty to de-learn the rubbish you have been programmed to 'believe', which does not answer the basic questions of Life, and beg to be lectured on the answers to basic questions of Life eg: What if Life ? Why are we born ? Why do we die ? What wakes us up in the morning ?

I have no time to respond to your diatribe, but when you are humble enough to learn, then ask me nicely, and I will teach about Jehovah, his different Soul archetypes, Jesus and the Consciousness that keeps you running on a 3rd density dimension within a simulated universe.

At this moment, you are still foolish, and I mean it in the truest sense of the word. You will learn more when you are humble enough to ask questions, instead of thinking you know, when you know nothing beyond the MK Ultra you are indoctrinated.

Keep paying the tithes and offering, cos soon, I am investing in that scam called Religion. And I need fools like you to give me your coins, in Jesus Name... grin

4 Likes

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by abuhari: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
For them sabi
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by ollah2: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
kingthreat:

Jesus was murdered by humans. He allowed it to happen to save mankind. Just like a man can die for his son. Your point please?

Has mankind being saved? His God allowed it to happen and he was sacrificed for his god
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Midastorch(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
I am not sure if this is an igbo syndrome or what..... I was inside one of those Obiano buses, the woman entered,before she entered, the conductor told her there is no room room for prayer or hawking inside the bus and she agreed..... Just as the Ignition started, the woman started praying with other co-passengers, the conductor told angry and stopped the bus.... Before you know it, everybody starts shouting "this is war against Christianity ".......so everything is now war against Christianity? The Christians especially igbo Christians are set of deluded people..........most of them have what time takes to be terrorists cos of their extremism.... Don't fight for God, let God fight his battles.... The same propaganda going on in middlebelt part of the country...
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Octaves(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
at least they weren't slashing at each other with daggers like a certain other religion would have done. but the woman is not balanced mentally sha. got nothing to do with her Catholic faith.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Dareal90s(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
The Igbo Christians, Igbo's always fighting stupid fight from time immemorial.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by semyman: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
kingthreat:

Why are foundation of most churches now laid with human lives, most rituals are at the behest of these church entrepreneurs, either human feet or arms or private part of young ladies. Listen to the confession of some ritualists that were caught recently
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Emycord: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
THEY Keep Posting Rubbish About Igbo And Biafrans. Just To Make People Say Biafra Is Dangerous. And DisCourage Our Southern Brothers. I Can Bet This Story Never Happened. This Too Will Fail Just Like Posting All Bad News Against The Church Every Sunday On Front Page. This Too Will Fail
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Bossontop(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
delishpot:

Eat that popcorn quick make I use you arrange pepper soup with them lala and Seun!
Use me arrange me arrange pepper soup kwa........im not understanding oo........afraid is even catching me

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by delishpot: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bossontop:

Use me arrange me arrange pepper soup kwa........im not understanding oo........afraid is even catching me

No be you be that bushmeat wey dey chop popcorn for that side? Ehn chop quick na make we arrange your side.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:
The whiteman really succeeded in africa.
Say it loud!

Religion has done more harms than good in africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Easy Way To Overcome All Forms Of Sexual Immorality And Addictions / Is Abortion Right In This Instance? / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.