Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) (24492 Views)

Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Paperwhite(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by puccyforker: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Stop taking sides.
you don wash your nyash today?
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
Why is noise pollution everywhere in Nigeria, religious freedom is a right . every citizen also have a right to quiet and serene atmosphere void of noise pollution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by iHart(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Stop taking sides.
i am not taking sides but i am telling something out of experience. Once someone begins to take church things to the extreme, watch the person very well, something wrong is going on upstairs. Religion Extremists have psychological problem.

3 Likes

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Just from that woman's face, you'd know she's naturally a trouble maker.

1 Like

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
If I dey there, I go only laugh
That's when someone will sprinkle Fr Mbaka's or Fr Ede's holy water on you for being possessed.

2 Likes

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Xisnin(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Two people fighting over different opiums.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
ollah2:

Honestly. Our local gods are quite better than these devilish foreign gods. We never fought against each other while worshiping our local gods but yet they are termed evil by the people who their gods have killed more people.
lie we fought against each other.

1 Like

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by FrankValency(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
so this matter don finally enter nairaland from facebook, we die here o, Juliet comman see your post eh.....

1 Like

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by GavelSlam: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
puccyforker:
you don wash your nyash today?

Seems you are still stuck in your teenage level of intelligence.

Remember when Daddy told you to grow up?

You need to.

1 Like

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by capatainrambo: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
2special:
GoTv .....Mr born again Christian... what do you have to say...
gotv issa Muslim o

don't be deceived
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by semyman: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
All na for tithes and offerings, it is never about Jesus

1 Like

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by GavelSlam: 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
iHart:
i am not taking sides but i am telling something out of experience. Once someone begins to take church things to the extreme, watch the person very well, something wrong is going on upstairs. Religion Extremists have psychological problem.

I agree with you.

I also agree it is not only churches but all religions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Soteriahascome: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
The lady is not normal grin tongue
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by LazyNairalander(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lol. Are they fighting for sit or what?

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Millenniumlady(f): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
If I dey there, I go only laugh
Me too cheesy
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by AMI3(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Stop taking sides.
are you a Catholic member. Can a sane person behave that way irrespective of your religion? How many Catholics supported her action. No sane religious person will do that in a public place.

1 Like

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Donwyz(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
I am a Catholic o but the way some of my members practice their catholicm always surprises me. Some feel any One who is not a Catholic is not worshiping God. And some are overzealous when it comes to letting people know about their faith......Pls my fellow Catholics the true catholism is living a good life that pleases God and also accommodate other christians by praying and doing things in common. Christians today in Nigeria are not united that is why Nigeria is suffering.

3 Likes

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by kingthreat(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Organism000:
Religion is an opium of the poor.

Africa would have fared better with our own Gods, instead of these Arabian Gods.

With our african gods demanding human sacrifice, your ancestors would have being extinct and you would not be here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by brodalokie: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
I saw it in a vision yesterday. Blind leading blind. Protestant will certainly steal the show from Catholic.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Enephkay: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
iyke926:
Lol... Africans. The funniest human species that God created.

You sound funny so me because it is either your level of thinking is shallow or probably you dumb AF. Tell us who the serious species are then. Na people like Una go dey take white as God. Fake AF
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by brodalokie: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
Donwyz:
I am a Catholic o but the way some of my members practice their catholicm always surprises me. Some feel any One who is not a Catholic is not worshiping God. And some are overzealous when it comes to letting people know about their faith......Pls my fellow Catholics the true catholism is living a good life that pleases God and also accommodate other christians by praying and doing things in common. Christians today in Nigeria are not united that is why Nigeria is suffering.

Is that why they want to murder all the young men so they can sleep with the grey headed Queen mother? Lol
Knight in her shining armor indeed tongue
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Chuksonyeike: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
i am a catholic but if the story narrated by OP happened just as he said it then the woman is wrong
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Baroba(m): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
As usual Africans fighting over an imported religon, I don't see Oyibo man fighting over Amadife or Ogun; heck most don't even know what the hell they are...smh

1 Like

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by els0nm0rali(m): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mad people.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Emmanueledu(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Masterppower:
That bus is in Lagos Na...why tag it Enugu?

Must you jump into conclusion without even properly reading and understanding a post?
The post says it happened in Awka Anambra and not Enugu!
I guess you are confused by the bus!BRT don't only exist in Lagos...pls stop thinking that the world revolves only around Lagos!!!
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by obc: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
The woman in that picture appear to be from Ichi in Ekwusigo LGA. I know her. She is from Umughamia, Umezeabu Village. She an ardent catholic fateful but behaves abnormal atimes.

Religion and people.....
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Donwyz(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
brodalokie:

Is that why they want to murder all the young men so they can sleep with the grey headed Queen mother? Lol
Knight in her shining armor indeed tongue
wtn this one d talk
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Enephkay:

You sound funny so me because it is either your level of thinking is shallow or probably you dumb AF. Tell us who the serious species are then. Na people like Una go dey take white as God. Fake AF
I don't reply mentions but lemme school you a bit. Its only a mentally enslaved stupid kid will see white as a God. Grow up kid and change the way you think.

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Talknochip(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lol... Still salvageable compare to..
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by AndikanEssien(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=stane007 post=69128209]The rivalry between Catholics and Protestants in Nigeria, played out again in a commercial bus in Awka,  Anambra State capital.

Facebook user Juliet Ifediba who shared the report, alleged that incident occurred after a Pastor who stood up to pray in the bus was interrupted by an elderly woman who was a catholic faithful. Read her story below

Crazy people, who won't let someone have peace while traveling. Who don't the religious bigots also do the same when traveling via aeroplane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig / This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.