Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) (24504 Views)

Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Bossontop(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
delishpot:

No be you be that bushmeat wey dey chop popcorn for that side? Ehn chop quick na make we arrange your side.
Ahhh!!!! Abeg oo no use me oo i don too suffer for dis bush.....bhet wait oo nor be snake lala dey chop??.....i suppose dey safe b dat na

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by kingthreat(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
semyman:

Why are foundation of most churches now laid with human lives, most rituals are at the behest of these church entrepreneurs, either human feet or arms or private part of young ladies. Listen to the confession of some ritualists that were caught recently

I want to believe you are intelligent. Where did christianity order human sacrifice? How can you blame a whole faith for the actions of someone who claims to follow the faith?
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by kingthreat(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
ollah2:

Has mankind being saved? His God allowed it to happen and he was sacrificed for his god

Your reasoning is below human
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by kingthreat(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
Organism000:

Ignorant people are quick to get emotional, and I truly think you are one of them. The Bible is a compendium of writings from different sources, some of which were not included in the final manuscript which you adore as a paper god.

It might interest you to note that what becomes what you call the Bible has gone through 4 translations, from Aramaic, the ancient language that Jesus aka Yahushua Ha Mashiach spoke, to Sanksrit, then to Hebrew before being translated to English and King James who actually murdered his own other and wife was the final author of what you now call Bible.

I have not only covered the entire 66 books of both the Old Testament Judaic Book, and New Testament Gospel and Letters of Paul, but I have also spend years to study the The Nag Hammadi Codices.

Please when you are discussing with people who are lettered, who are not educated but ignorant because of restricting their readings to a single premise, you can betray your emotion. But when you see this username, behave civil, because you owe your soul a duty to de-learn the rubbish you have been programmed to 'believe', which does not answer the basic questions of Life, and beg to be lectured on the answers to basic questions of Life eg: What if Life ? Why are we born ? Why do we die ? What wakes us up in the morning ?

I have no time to respond to your diatribe, but when you are humble enough to learn, then ask me nicely, and I will teach about Jehovah, his different Soul archetypes, Jesus and the Consciousness that keeps you running on a 3rd density dimension within a simulated universe.

At this moment, you are still foolish, and I mean it in the truest sense of the word. You will learn more when you are humble enough to ask questions, instead of thinking you know, when you know nothing beyond the MK Ultra you are indoctrinated.

Keep paying the tithes and offering, cos soon, I am investing in that scam called Religion. And I need fools like you to give me your coins, in Jesus Name... grin

Balderdash. I'm not going to argue with you over the reality of God and truth in His teachings. Yes i have let myself so deep in my faith just like you have wasted your time in knowledge to oppose it.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by ollah2: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
kingthreat:

Your reasoning is below human

Lol, it's not my fault that you cant counter my argument with a superior one.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by delishpot: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bossontop:

Ahhh!!!! Abeg oo no use me oo i don too suffer for dis bush.....bhet wait oo nor be snake lala dey chop??.....i suppose dey safe b dat na

grin grin grin grin Lalasticlala like every every but na snake dey drag am out of his hole fast. sha this one wey you beg so, I go jump you pass. Just mind how you dey waka for this forest, recession is real, people are not smiling at all. If Lala catch you, last last na pepper soup things o.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Crixina(f): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
If I dey there, I go only laugh
honestly dem go think say I inhale laughing gas.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Oyindidi(f): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Crixina:
honestly dem go think say I inhale laughing gas.
I dey tell yougrin
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by cyrilamx(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
brodalokie:

Asherah or Arstarte survived her husband and her son to become the supreme deity. A woman who claimed to be a seer could not protect her own son the sun king from ending up at the mercy of angry mobs who murdered him in cold blood in broad day light in the fields. She goes to the underworld to bring him back to life again but he dies as a mere mortar again.
After the death of Jesus, a Christian Roman emperor injected the pagan worship into the faith so that asherah is called Holy Mary mother of God and her son Tammuz as Jesus.
The Bible never taught us to pray to Mary. Jesus is our example and in the Lord's prayer there was no mention of Holy Mary mother of God.

Asherah = A She Rah = Moon
Rah = Sun (Heat - He ate)
Moon = Satellite (She tell it)

maybe you forget to read in your history books that the bible u hold dear had its canons (books) set in place and approved by Pope Damasus around 384 AD by same Catholic church you too happy to demonised.

Arstarte = A Star tell = Divination

Bible: on the fourth day God made two great lights, the bigger to rule the day and the lesser to rule night, and then he made the stars also.

Catholicism and paganism are equal and the same. Ever wondered why Martin Luther protested? The bible is a Christian's absolute not divination. The Bible teaches us grace and truth but pagan are sacred diehard warriors of culture and tradition like ancient corrupt Jews.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by brodalokie: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
cyrilamx:

maybe you forget to read in your history books that the bible u hold dear had its canons (books) set in place and approved by Pope Damasus around 384 AD by same Catholic church you too happy to demonised.

What does it matter if a pagan emperor becomes a papal and approved what was compiled through divine inspiration?
What's your point?
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by cyrilamx(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
brodalokie:

What does it matter if a pagan emperor becomes a papal and approved what was compiled through divine inspiration?
What's your point?
i only ask you to tell me the names of the councils Fathers who compile the books of the bible and where the authority to do so came from? certainly Christ didnt ask his apostles to write abook about his teachings? so how do u tell they were inspired by God...
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by brodalokie: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
cyrilamx:
i only ask you to tell me the names of the councils Fathers who compile the books of the bible and where the authority to do so came from? certainly Christ didnt ask his apostles to write abook about his teachings? so how do u tell they were inspired by God...

If you look around you will know how much inspiration the Bible holds.
Every single details is inspired and of no private interpretation.
In the book of Zachariah a black and white horsemen rides to the north to quiet the gospel one to the south another go everywhere and the red is on standby. In Revelation they become four and their duties and counter is defined.
Then in Zachariah again we are seeing a spiritual drone in shape of an ephar or if you like a saucer monitoring the whole world and two prophets to judge thieves and lairs.
Other events which you can't read the signs are all around you, good and evil ones.
The one I'd like you to know is that Jesus did not die and he has a message for this generation. Read the book of Malachi 4:5-6, Revelation 10:7 & Amos 3:7
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by cyrilamx(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
brodalokie:

If you look around you will know how much inspiration the Bible holds.
Every single details is inspired and of no private interpretation.
In the book of Zachariah a black and white horsemen rides to the north to quiet the gospel one to the south another go everywhere and the red is on standby. In Revelation they become four and their duties and counter is defined.
Then in Revelation we are seeing a spiritual drone in shape of an ephar monitoring the whole world and two prophets to judge thieves and lairs.
Other events which you can't read the signs are all around you, good and evil ones.
The one I'd like you to know is that Jesus did not die and he has a message for this generation. Read the book of Malachi 4:5-6, Revelation 10:7 & Amos 3:7
How do you tell that the book of song of songs that revel like a romantic book without even the mention of God or Esther is inspired My bro inspiration is not determined because you see the books in the bible, rather their must be an authority that tells u such book is inspired.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by brodalokie: 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
cyrilamx:
How do you tell that the book of song of songs that revel like a romantic book without even the mention of God or Esther is inspired My bro inspiration is not determined because you see the books in the bible, rather their must be an authority that tells u such book is inspired.

The authority a human needs are their human king but we have the king of Kings, the Holy Spirit and he will vindicate his own word, whether from the Bible books or from the mouth of a living prophet.
There's difference between prophecy which is given by the spirit or an angel to a prophet and there are predictions. Prophecy will happen but prediction is not certain.
The name of God is given in English translation as Jesus the Christ.
Ask me anything you want.

Isaiah 9
6 For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of His government and peace
There will be no end,
Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
From that time forward, even forever.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Habakkuk 2
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry.

4 “Behold the proud,
His soul is not upright in him;
But the just shall live by his faith.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by hechno(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
brodalokie:

Asherah or Arstarte survived her husband and her son to become the supreme deity. A woman who claimed to be a seer could not protect her own son the sun king from ending up at the mercy of angry mobs who murdered him in cold blood in broad day light in the fields. She goes to the underworld to bring him back to life again but he dies as a mere mortar again.
After the death of Jesus, a Christian Roman emperor injected the pagan worship into the faith so that asherah is called Holy Mary mother of God and her son Tammuz as Jesus.
The Bible never taught us to pray to Mary. Jesus is our example and in the Lord's prayer there was no mention of Holy Mary mother of God.

Bible: on the fourth day God made two great lights, the bigger to rule the day and the lesser to rule night, and then he made the stars also.

Catholicism and paganism are equal and the same. Ever wondered why Martin Luther protested? The bible is a Christian's absolute not divination. The Bible teaches us grace and truth but pagan are sacred diehard warriors of culture and tradition like ancient corrupt Jews.
. what is this one saying
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by brodalokie: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
hechno:
. what is this one saying

Are you an Hydra?
What do you want to know? Ask. I am full of mouth.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by CioAngels(f): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Christians in deed, madness, what a shame. Are Christians really in one body of Christ as we claim to be? I will say no because hypocrisy is all what we are exibiting. I'm highly disappointed in the Catholic faithfull, it is unlike Catholic.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by LZAA: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
Valfrankie:
If this story is true, then the woman is either delusional or mentally unbalanced. Catholics pray the rosary privately while on a journey, they never make it a general prayer unless when traveling as a group. The protestants themselves have never liked Catholic, so the woman's attitude must have brought the acrimony to the fore turning it into a spiritual warfare of fire and threats. In the end, they were left to sort themselves out, Mary did not intervene, neither did fire of the Holy Ghost consume the woman. Bunch of morons.
Dont mind non catholics
They dont understand
Its just like me generalising deeper life as all pentecostals
smh
Again to all non catholics while its true we pray the rosary its not forced on us and its not a must
Infact go to the closest catholic parish and inquire about charismatic there
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by LZAA: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
brodalokie:

Seeing as EVERY church originated from the roman catholic church that means(if u are christian of course) ur church came from paganismgrin
And about paganism pls pls and pls dont bring up the mary worship issue,its been busted serially on many fora
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by 1stola: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
Valfrankie:
If this story is true, then the woman is either delusional or mentally unbalanced. Catholics pray the rosary privately while on a journey, they never make it a general prayer unless when traveling as a group. The protestants themselves have never liked Catholic, so the woman's attitude must have brought the acrimony to the fore turning it into a spiritual warfare of fire and threats. In the end, they were left to sort themselves out, Mary did not intervene, neither did fire of the Holy Ghost consume the woman. Bunch of morons.
You are all confused and delusional people.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by 1stola: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
pinkguy:
Lol our Muslim brother quick to click wishing they will see blood everywhere,sorry this not Islam,not shia and Sunni that will be happy to see the other die horrible death sorry again we are Christian .
Keep fooling yourself.
It's not about blood. The truth is, you people are leaving in the state of confusion and delusion which is even worse.

Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by brodalokie: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
LZAA:

Seeing as EVERY church originated from the roman catholic church that means(if u are christian of course) ur church came from paganismgrin
And about paganism pls pls and pls dont bring up the mary worship issue,its been busted serially on many fora

What you don't understand is that we the church just started, it was burning with fire, but one thing led to another, all the apostles were murdered and eventually the church compromised, then they organized and joined state programs. There is the death of that revival. After a while the light will come out of a small group and they will separate, and on and on, that is why we have so many denominations. The question is where is the new revival holding?
Just to let you see, contrary to popular believe, Roman Catholic Church is not the first Church. The first church began at the upper room in Antioch.
There's original and there's counterfeit. They go side by side. While the original is humble and quiet, the counterfeit is very loud and large.

Look at the Sun and the Sky. The Sun is the light in the sky but the sky is larger.
Pagans worship Zues and depicts him as all white but the true God is neglected.
Planet Jupiter is larger than Saturn but it is Saturn that looks like the Sun.
The signs are all around you.

Added: Catholic means Universal. I am a Catholic but not Roman Catholic.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by brodalokie: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
1stola:

Keep fooling yourself.
It's not about blood. The truth is, you people are leaving in the state of confusion and delusion which is even worse.

Serpent is the slave master not God. God put man in paradise. It was serpent the herbalist the poisoned man with an aging disease. Look at pharaoh and Judas. Even in astrology, Jupiter is seen to launch a trojan called Ophuichus to enslave the kingdom.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by Valfrankie(m): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
1stola:

You are all confused and delusional people.
I do not argue religion with people so passionate about their own unfounded beliefs. May your faith guide you through the path of greater enlightenment. Peace be with you.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by brojoshua: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
Two slaves from two different versions of the same father fighting in the house of another man over what they both have no portion. Two different slaves of the same father fighting in the house of another man, who has his own children, about what the 2 slaves do not really known anything and over what they have no portion.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by LZAA: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
brodalokie:

What you don't understand is that we the church just started, it was burning with fire, but one thing led to another, all the apostles were murdered and eventually the church compromised, then they organized and joined state programs. There is the death of that revival. After a while the light will come out of a small group and they will separate, and on and on, that is why we have so many denominations. The question is where is the new revival holding?
Just to let you see, contrary to popular believe, Roman Catholic Church is not the first Church. The first church began at the upper room in Antioch.
There's original and there's counterfeit. They go side by side. While the original is humble and quiet, the counterfeit is very loud and large.

Look at the Sun and the Sky. The Sun is the light in the sky but the sky is larger.
Pagans worship Zues and depicts him as all white but the true God is neglected.
Planet Jupiter is larger than Saturn but it is Saturn that looks like the Sun.
The signs are all around you.

Added: Catholic means Universal. I am a Catholic but not Roman Catholic.
Again peter was the first pope and peter followed who?
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by brodalokie: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
LZAA:

Again peter was the first pope and peter followed who?

Peter was the first Pope? grin
I don't even remember Peter going to preach to Gentiles let alone start a church. It was Paul who was sent to us gentiles and the era is called the Ephesian Church Age. In Ephesus they worshipped Zeus and Diana before Paul came there, and that is the reason the first horseman of Revelation is White. The apostles had the lion anointing. Lion means strength. They preached the raw gospel without mixing or bending and it lasted two church ages before the Inquisition and prosecution began that led to the dark age of the Protestant Church led by Martin Luther.

Zeus = Jupiter = Chiron = Sagittarius = Hermes = Ophuichus (by extension - his Trojan)
He was the Serpent of Genesis 4
He Lucifer the anointed Cherubim that rebelled and cast into Eden before the creation of Adam.
Lucifer = Light bearer
Zeus is a pagan sky god that wears white and has white beard and everything white. The sky itself is white and bears the Sun. The Sun is the light and not the sky.

Ezekiel 28:12b
“You were the seal of perfection,
Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God;
Every precious stone was your covering:
The sardius, topaz, and diamond,
Beryl, onyx, and jasper,
Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold.
The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes
Was prepared for you on the day you were created.

14 “You were the anointed cherub who covers;
I established you;
You were on the holy mountain of God;
You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created,
Till iniquity was found in you.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by brodalokie: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
brojoshua:
Two slaves from two different versions of the same father fighting in the house of another man over what they both have no portion. Two different slaves of the same father fighting in the house of another man, who has his own children, about what the 2 slaves do not really known anything and over what they have no portion.

You are better than them? You better get wisdom. It is gold.
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by pinkguy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
1stola:

Keep fooling yourself.
lol we enjoy our confusion,u can see a house housing three different Christian domination but can never happened Muslim world no wonder you always violent when given small freedom to express your self, you hardly find peaceful demonstrates Muslim country you only live peaceful when u are practices dictatorship ,evil creature
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by LZAA: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
brodalokie:

Peter was the first Pope? grin
I don't even remember Peter going to preach to Gentiles let alone start a church. It was Paul who was sent to us gentiles and the era is called the Ephesian Church Age. In Ephesus they worshipped Zeus and Diana before Paul came there, and that is the reason the first horseman of Revelation is White. The apostles had the lion anointing. Lion means strength. They preached the raw gospel without mixing or bending and it lasted two church ages before the Inquisition and prosecution began that led to the dark age of the Protestant Church led by Martin Luther.

Zeus = Jupiter = Chiron = Sagittarius = Hermes = Ophuichus (by extension - his Trojan)
He was the Serpent of Genesis 4
He Lucifer the anointed Cherubim that rebelled and cast into Eden before the creation of Adam.
Lucifer = Light bearer
Zeus is a pagan sky god that wears white and has white beard and everything white. The sky itself is white and bears the Sun. The Sun is the light and not the sky.
U do know the main cause of disintegration of the church was the issue of priests not being allowed to marry
Funny thing about zeus,he's actually a greek myth
The jesus u hear is actually a corruption of the name yashua
And yes peter was the first pope
Re: Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) by LZAA: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
pinkguy:
lol we enjoy our confusion,u can see a house housing three different Christian domination but can never happened Muslim world no wonder you always violent when given small freedom to express your self, you hardly find peaceful demonstrates Muslim country you only live peaceful when u are practices dictatorship ,evil creature
So sunni and shia muslim are what?
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Antagonists Of The Gospel Of Infinite Grace; Answer This Question!! / Is Abortion Right In This Instance? / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.