Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots (5395 Views)

University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex / Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her / Heartbroken Man Shares Screenshots Of Chat With His Girlfriend Who Broke Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by IamAirforce1: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Expose you ? I would have done that on this thread but that's not my problem so go back let's continue our conversation

Hehehehehe
Mtchew
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Millenniumlady(f): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Hehehehehe Mtchew
Go back

Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by IamAirforce1: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Go back

You mean i should enter you from back ?
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Millenniumlady(f): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Keep quite

Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Millenniumlady(f): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Boy why is you here angry
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by IamAirforce1: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Boy why is you here angry
Why is that thread so important to you grin

You dey make me laugh
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Millenniumlady(f): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Why is that thread so important to you grin

You dey make me laugh
I can't let them have you not now you're a destined child so with much greatness

You're making me cry sad
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by IamAirforce1: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I can't let them have you not now you're a destined child so with much greatness

You're making me cry sad

I Dont make people cry
I'm so down to earth , trust me .

I thought after what you saw last night on that thread , you will face your front when next you see me grin
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by EmmySparky(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
bla bla bla bla bla...abeg which time brazil dey play belgium....
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by walex2(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
imagine what a father would go through to gather money in order to send her daughter to a private university like Babacock, you later heard she has been sending her nude to guys. what a terrified moment to the parents. lesson of the story, please as you look for money also take time to raise up your children especially female child in a proper way

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Millenniumlady(f): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I Dont make people cry
I'm so down to earth , trust me .

I thought after what you saw last night on that thread , you will face your front when next you see me grin
I know that right from the onset you're just a cool guy with a complicated personality wink

Why would I run away from you undecided look i still believe you have more to than this bet you I strongly believe you'll be a change man smiley
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by naijacentric(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
izzou:
I knew all along that this story will feature dimwits. I wasn't wrong grin

I knew the eediot was lying the moment he posted a whatsapp chat dated December 2017. He wasn't clever enough to hide the date...But then, a fool will always be a fool.... Whats your gain if you tarnish someone's image in front of the whole world?

And to the lady... At this age, you still sit at home, do nothing and still expect ordinary #1000 from people to subscribe? undecided No wonder your office is your vagina. Instead of dating someone with brains that will add value to your life, you dated someone who's good at making you cumm. Ode grin

Nonsense story.. angry

mumu am sure u dint read well always in a haste to comment
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by izzou(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu am sure u dint read well always in a haste to comment

I am or I'm, not am

Didn't or Did not, not dint

I guess you now know who the mumu is. grin
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by naijacentric(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
izzou:

I am or I'm, not am

Didn't or Did not, not dint

I guess you now know who the mumu is. grin
am sorry for u ekpa
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by IamAirforce1: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I know that right from the onset you're just a cool guy with a complicated personality wink

Why would I run away from you undecided look i still believe you have more to than this bet you I strongly believe you'll be a change man smiley

The highlighted got me confused .

According to your words, "You know I'm a cool guy"
So why do you want me to change ?
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by johnmartus(m): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
cheesy grin but what is your own cheesy
izzou:
I knew all along that this story will feature dimwits. I wasn't wrong grin

I knew the eediot was lying the moment he posted a whatsapp chat dated December 2017. He wasn't clever enough to hide the date...But then, a fool will always be a fool.... Whats your gain if you tarnish someone's image in front of the whole world?

And to the lady... At this age, you still sit at home, do nothing and still expect ordinary #1000 from people to subscribe? undecided No wonder your office is your vagina. Instead of dating someone with brains that will add value to your life, you dated someone who's good at making you cumm. Ode grin

Nonsense story.. angry

Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Millenniumlady(f): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

The highlighted got me confused .
According to your words, "You know I'm a cool guy" So why do you want me to change ?

I meant change from that stuff smiley
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by IamAirforce1: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I meant change from that stuff smiley

Ok dear
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Millenniumlady(f): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Ok dear
Thanks for your time kiss
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by IamAirforce1: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Thanks for your time kiss
Don't mention
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by anitasoll(f): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
We need to do better as Nigerians. Spend your time online wisely. If you cannot buy data to browse consistently for a week, why would you waste time only trolling when you can be making a full time income.

Stop following the masses and carve out your own space. Be your own boss, start an online business using your phone or laptop.

Start an online business today, learn how to blog, use social media to make a fortune, build a brand, become an affiliate marketer, create an ecommerce store.

Online business is real work. Do you have a skill like writing, graphics and web design, voice over, social media management.

Are you patient and ready to work hard to build your own empire? Do you think investing in yourself is the best way to success and financial freedom?

Click my signature link to connect with me and learn how to start an online business for free.

#notlazynigerianyouths
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by jaksmillioniar: 2:53am On Jul 07, 2018
Amarabae:
Some girls do fall hands.
Am disappointed
baby am in love wit u i sware if u are not married i wish to be ur man u look too sweet nice pix
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by imam07: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2018
I have started to believe someone's quote on nairaland that 'ladies do not have any good thing to offer a guy apart from sex' this golden quote is becoming clearer and meaningful.
ladies now use their pussy to destroy people's destiny. 9 out of 10 girls can't spend their kobo on guys and u all want your bobo lavish his destiny on u as if he is the one that gave birth to you. I blame those mumu guys that makes u believe all guys are mumu. Thank God the era girls demand for recharge card has gone abi nah me no experience those type of girls again ni.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? / I Told Her I Needed Space...see Why[screenshot] / +18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.