Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots (5393 Views)

University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex / Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her / Heartbroken Man Shares Screenshots Of Chat With His Girlfriend Who Broke Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Gossipblogger: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2018
As You Know I broke a News This Morning about a Fresh Drama thats building up on Twitter, After a Lady Annie Cried out that her Ex Boyfriend Ifeanyi Amadi threatened to release her nude photos because she broke up with him..

Ok, Now the guy has reacted to the accusation, Take a sit, What you're about to hear is chilling, According to the guy ,first the lady dumped her other boyfriend for him..

And that since they've been dating she has been cheating on him, And even sent him screenshots of men she meet, But that he loved her all through, so when she showed signs of wanting to break up, he became furious as he had given her all she needed as a young 20yr old girl, and a Babcock University Student.

Though he denied that he never threatened to release her nudes... But popular Twitter relationship blog 'hoestory', Just shared Screnshots of the Guy, Ifeanyi aka Greybean begging them to post nudes of a lady who broke his heart.. But they refused..

See all the drama below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---

http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/boyfriend-who-lady-accused-of-releasing.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Gossipblogger: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2018
More

Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by izzou(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2018
I knew all along that this story will feature dimwits. I wasn't wrong grin

I knew the eediot was lying the moment he posted a whatsapp chat dated December 2017. He wasn't clever enough to hide the date...But then, a fool will always be a fool.... Whats your gain if you tarnish someone's image in front of the whole world?

And to the lady... At this age, you still sit at home, do nothing and still expect ordinary #1000 from people to subscribe? undecided No wonder your office is your vagina. Instead of dating someone with brains that will add value to your life, you dated someone who's good at making you cumm. Ode grin

Nonsense story.. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Anigreat: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by donstan18: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Nigeria would have being a better country without the existence of these prostitutes, hoes, gold-diggers, ungrateful and cheating lazy sexual objects parading themselves as girlfriends.

She couldn't figure out the person that threatened her because she has sent her nude pictures to many guyz she cheated with. Shame on her.

These hoes are the reason fuel tankers are exploding and killing people in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by IamAirforce1: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2018
When you have a LovePeddler for a girlfriend, this are the shiits you face.

Never "date" or make a prostitute a house wife because once a prostitute , always a prostitute.

Any girl who still services some other men dicks while in a relationship is a filthy LovePeddler.. and such girls don't deserve to be loved.

A girl ones told me to choose between herself and my brother, I flipped the middle finger at her without thinking twice and that was how I ended the relationship, thunder fire her .

I can never displease myself to please no girl.. woman full everywhere and if one door closes another will open
That's life.

This is why it's important to hear from both parties before passing judgement .. especially in relationship matters a Nigerian woman is involved .
Women would use their useless "woman power" to dirt guy image if he's not careful.

Some nairaland guys are in the habit of believing every rubbish some useless girls post on here playing the victim card.
this set of guys don't deserve to be called a man.
Or maybe they doing so to make the girl like them Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Millenniumlady(f): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:
When you have a LovePeddler for a girlfriend, this are the shiits you face.

Go back to that thread we're not yet done sad
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Millenniumlady(f): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2018
See the ugly guy she's dating sad
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by EweduAfonja(f): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2018
Shame just day catch me for her...

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by IamAirforce1: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Go back to that thread we're not yet done sad

It's too early to engage a woman n a fruitless conversation

I'm too busy.

Have you had breakfast?
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Amarabae(f): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Some girls do fall hands.
Am disappointed

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by CAPSLOCKED: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2018
Amarabae:
Some girls do fall hands.
Am disappointed

INSTEAD OF HATING AND CURSING MEN ON THE INTERNET, CHIEF FEMINISTS SHOULD ENGAGE THESE LITTLE GIRLS. TEACH THEM HOW TO DEVELOP A SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY AND LEARN TO BE INDEPENDENT AND COORDINATED.
MANY OF THEM ARE NOT MATURED. THEY'RE AGING FAST BUT DON'T HAVE ANY DIRECTION, NO GOALS, OR PURPOSE IN LIFE.
IMAGINE THIS GIRL HOPPING FROM BED TO BED BECAUSE OF 1K FOR SUBSCRIPTION AND 2K WIG. IT'S SHAMEFUL. IT'S EMBARRASSING TO OTHER RESPONSIBILE ADULTS WHO WORK HARD FOR THEIR MONEY (OR SOLICIT ASSISTANCE INSTEAD OF DEMANDING LIKE IT'S A RIGHT), AND PARTICULARLY TO OTHER INTELLIGENT, MATURED, AND RESPONSIBLE WOMEN OUT THERE.

THANKS.

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by IamAirforce1: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2018
izzou:
I knew all along that this story will feature dimwits. I wasn't wrong grin

I knew the eediot was lying the moment he posted a whatsapp chat dated December 2017. He wasn't clever enough to hide the date...But then, a fool will always be a fool.... Whats your gain if you tarnish someone's image in front of the whole world?

And to the lady... At this age, you still sit at home, do nothing and still expect ordinary #1000 from people to subscribe? undecided No wonder your office is your vagina. Instead of dating someone with brains that will add value to your life, you dated someone who's good at making you cumm. Ode grin

Nonsense story.. angry

Where did you see 2017 in the whassapp chat date ?

Me I see July 6 2018
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by izzou(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Where did you see 2017 in the whassapp chat date ?

Me I see July 6 2018

Look at Hackett Amadi's, aka Greybean post? The whatsapp chat he attached?

Can't you see the he-goat posted something from December 2 2017?
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by CAPSLOCKED: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2018
donstan18:
Nigeria would have being a better country without the existence of these prostitutes, hoes, gold-diggers, ungrateful and cheating lazy sexual objects parading themselves as girlfriends.

She couldn't figure out the person that threatened her because she has sent her nude pictures to many guyz she cheated with. Shame on her.

These hoes are the reason fuel tankers are exploding and killing people in this country

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS TOO EARLY FOR ONE TO GET DRUNK..
YOU CAME ALONG AND PROVED ME WRONG. grin LOL

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2018
izzou:

Look at Hackett Amadi's, aka Greybean post? The whatsapp chat he attached?

Can't you see the he-goat posted something from December 2 2017?
what he did there was to show proof of one of the girls sexcapades. he said the girl sleeps around an he showed that chat to buttress his claim. Maybe you didn’t read what he posted
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by mytime24(f): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2018
No comment nd no reaction sad
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by izzou(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2018
stupidity:
what he did there was to show proof of one of the girls sexcapades. She said the girl sleeps around an he showed that chat to buttress his claim. Maybe you didn’t read what he posted

So,he couldn't show a recent chat.?
How are you even sure he had been dating her then? Remember she broke up with someone to be with him

And his chat with the blogger shows he's a shame to mankind. He actually did want to leak the nudes.
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by izzou(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

INSTEAD OF HATING AND CURSING MEN ON THE INTERNET, CHIEF FEMINISTS SHOULD ENGAGE THESE LITTLE GIRLS. TEACH THEM HOW TO DEVELOP A SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY AND LEARN TO BE INDEPENDENT AND COORDINATED.
MANY OF THEM ARE NOT MATURED. THEY'RE AGING FAST BUT DON'T HAVE ANY DIRECTION, NO GOALS, OR PURPOSE IN LIFE.
IMAGINE THIS GIRL HOPPING FROM BED TO BED BECAUSE OF 1K FOR SUBSCRIPTION AND 2K WIG. IT'S SHAMEFUL. IT'S EMBARRASSING TO OTHER RESPONSIBILE ADULTS WHO WORK HARD FOR THEIR MONEY (OR SOLICIT ASSISTANCE INSTEAD OF DEMANDING LIKE IT'S A RIGHT), AND PARTICULARLY TO OTHER INTELLIGENT, MATURED, AND RESPONSIBLE WOMEN OUT THERE.

THANKS.

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Why you add thanks at the end naa?

You remind me of one Riot guy on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by jeezy255: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
See the ugly guys she's dating sad
its 'guy' not guys

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Millenniumlady(f): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

It's too early to engage a woman n a fruitless conversation
I'm too busy.
Have you had breakfast?
Go to the thread and ask me
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by IamAirforce1: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Go to the thread and ask me

See dis girl o grin
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Oyindidi(f): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2018
At 20 she still no wise
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by property123: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2018
izzou:

So,he couldn't show a recent chat.?
How are you even sure he had been dating her then? Remember she broke up with someone to be with him

And his chat with the blogger shows he's a shame to mankind. He actually did want to leak the nudes.
b

Stop all these your questions and Go to their Twitter feeds and read what happened as stated from both sides.
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by izzou(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2018
property123:
b

Stop all these your questions and Go to their Twitter feeds and read what happened as stated from both sides.

I don't have that time bro

They are both foolish.
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by sarahade(f): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Some girls sha
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by nogadoga: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Millenniumlady(f): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

See dis girl o grin
waiting for you in the thread
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by IamAirforce1: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
waiting for you in the thread

Why that thread ?

You want to expose me abi
I know your plan grin
Re: Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots by Millenniumlady(f): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Why that thread ?

You want to expose me abi
I know your plan grin
Expose you ? I would have done that on this thread but that's not my problem so go back let's continue our conversation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). / What To Do If A Woman Rejects You. This Trick Works Superbly. / Do Women Like Rough Sex, And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.