Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,622 members, 7,770,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:41 PM

5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi (22129 Views)

The Reasons Africans In The Diaspora Hate African Leaders So Much More. / Why Is Africa still poor? my opinions and ... let's discuss / Power Supply Still Poor, Operations Unstable 6 Years After Privatisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2018
That’s all.
BLACK AFRICANS won’t make heaven.
Because we may end up running that side down.
NEPA fit begin take light for there
Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2018
AreaFada2:

Well, hopefully.

First step is to have limited number of kids. 1-4 max. So that we can train them and equip them better for life.

We will also have less poor people as jobs will go round better.

The more self-sufficient people are, the less burden on others.

Family planning, personal independence, financial education & investment/Wealth Creation should be taught from around primary 3 in schools. And drummed into brains as early as possible.

That's a good start. I got information on how develop a bloodline when I experienced the Spiritual Awakening. That is when I abandoned all religions. The entire matrix opened up in my eyes and I embody the Higher Self Consciousness. Entire blueprint download from ether.

So try and discover yourself and go through God Realization and you will have support of the Universe. When you answer all questions about Life and Death, then you have taken handle of your life and not depend on external sources. You'd be sure, even in death, your kids tow the line of honor.

That is why the whites are largely irreligious but spiritual. Religions undoes basic human instinct and delivers one into the world of false fantasies mixed with clones of truth.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by izombie(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2018
Everything he said is the truth. But that slavery part is more than the truth. There is this guy i know in south africa who was not doing anything meaningful. The guy was just surviving. Then luck smiled upon him and he won this lotto number thing of more than 20000 dollars. He immediately bought a flight ticket to nigeria. Went to nigeria, bought an suv. Flexed and slept with a lot of girls. Finished the money and came back to SA empty handed and started struggling again. Now he's worse off than before he won that money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by Ugosample(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2018
izombie:
Everything he said is the truth. But that slavery part is more than the truth. There is this guy i know in south africa who was not doing anything meaningful. The guy was just surviving. Then luck smiled upon him and he won this lotto number thing of more than 20000 dollars. He immediately bought a flight ticket to nigeria. Went to nigeria, bought an suv. Flexed and slept with a lot of girls. Finished the money and came back to SA empty handed and started struggling again. Now he's worse off than before he won that money.

that's precisely what I'm saying

Africans need representation
Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by teegrams(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2018
this write up is sensible and on point
Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by JosEast(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2018
I learned a new lesson
Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2018
musicwriter:

Everything listed above as our problem are actually SYMPTOMS indicating that something is terribly wrong. If you or any serious seeker want to know the CAUSE behind the curtain , read the book: intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism https://www.nairaland.com/4595660/intellectual-slavery-worst-legacy-colonialism
The book is quite seminal. Kudos, Africason!
Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2018
Organism000:

That's a good start. I got information on how develop a bloodline when I experienced the Spiritual Awakening. That is when I abandoned all religions. The entire matrix opened up in my eyes and I embody the Higher Self Consciousness. Entire blueprint download from ether.

So try and discover yourself and go through God Realization and you will have support of the Universe. When you answer all questions about Life and Death, then you have taken handle of your life and not depend on external sources. You'd be sure, even in death, your kids tow the line of honor.

That is why the whites are largely irreligious but spiritual. Religions undoes basic human instinct and delivers one into the world of false fantasies mixed with clones of truth.
Spot-on. Religion is actually the number one cause of our predicament in Africa.

How can one determine one's vibrational frequency? How can one determine the frequency/aura of people one is in close contact with?
How can one tune into different frequencies to connect with other realms?
Thanks.
Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2018
Organism000:

How did you experience Spiritual Awakening and how did you get the information on how to develop a bloodline? Thanks.
Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Ask your self have you ever seen a Black man as talented as Messi, Ronaldo etc ?

Its a biology thingy!!! The way Black people are wired... they will forever remain a "third world".
okocha
Chrisantus
OKoro but coaches benched them for holding ball
I haven't mentioned NBA and NFL
Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69149425:
........not forgetting
Hatred.
Envy.
Tribalism.
all present in Israel Malaysia South Korea and USA yet they thrive
laziness is the problem or maybe ignorance
Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2018
gensteejay:

Spot-on. Religion is actually the number one cause of our predicament in Africa.

How can one determine one's vibrational frequency? How can one determine the frequency/aura of people one is in close contact with?
How can one tune into different frequencies to connect with other realms?
Thanks.

To really understand, in cerebral sense, go back to your sciences and study about the wave-particle paradox, and factor in consciousness of the 'observer' as the missing 'konstant' between waves and particles. Then study consciousness in a holographic nature of simulated realities, then you will know the true nature of physical reality as an energetic construct of condensation of energy to specific thresholds to materialize waves into its alternate realities.

Then with mesotrophic coherence of matter, you can tune your consciousness using the instrumentality of your inner bodies to see things in its microscopic levels. So a whole Human or anything will appear as energy fields and you can utilize the higher senses of your light body, or etheric body to perceive the nature of thoughts as energy frequencies. Many have taught you this on this forum. Billyonaire, 5DMindset, Solstar etc.

Knowing this is not enough, you need to dive in deep, to experience this as a God which you are, but you are afraid. Face that fear.
You are never alone. Ask your Demon/Angel. You came to this world with an invisible team, you all agreed on how this game should be played. Ask for help and learn to face those things you dread. Darkness will teach you about light.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2018
gensteejay:

How did you experience Spiritual Awakening and how did you get the information on how to develop a bloodline? Thanks.

It comes when your Higher Self has established direct communication with your Physical body. You are not just physical. Your physical body is part of the simulated and projected holographic universe, but if you are an organic spirit of creator, your soul/spirit is the essence that keeps the physica avatar going.

When you have established direct line of communication with your higher self and stabilize your life style, your higher self will merge with your physical self and you will have direct line of communication with the entire cosmic arena, you become a God of some sort. And receive downloads of data-sets from the entire Solar System and Galaxy. That is what is meant by receiving the Call. Which religions have abused so much, and ofcourse, the Gods have misguided many of the humans on their advanced games.

I love the Gods though. Their hurstle is real. Na dem create this place, but some of us know, that we are just enjoying here for now. There is a better place out there. That truth is what religions are sold but with sugar coated lies in exchange for money and plasma energy generated when certain names are called. Each time you say 'Amen',...some one enjoys somewhere. Each time you shout 'Allahu Akbar', some entity's life-span is expanded and lengthen.

I am not here to spoil business for the Gods, but then, they are my fractals.

Not every one is capable of knowing this. Cos some people have no essence of creator spirit in them. They are clones or creation of the matrix, such will never resonate with what I write here. It is not their fault. They are non-player characters in the matrix. The so-called waka-pass.
Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by correctguy101(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2018
Organism000:

To really understand, in cerebral sense, go back to your sciences and study about the wave-particle paradox, and factor in consciousness of the 'observer' as the missing 'konstant' between waves and particles. Then study consciousness in a holographic nature of simulated realities, then you will know the true nature of physical reality as an energetic construct of condensation of energy to specific thresholds to materialize waves into its alternate realities.

Then with mesotrophic coherence of matter, you can tune your consciousness using the instrumentality of your inner bodies to see things in its microscopic levels. So a whole Human or anything will appear as energy fields and you can utilize the higher senses of your light body, or etheric body to perceive the nature of thoughts as energy frequencies. Many have taught you this on this forum. Billyonaire, 5DMindset, Solstar etc.

Knowing this is not enough, you need to dive in deep, to experience this as a God which you are, but you are afraid. Face that fear.
You are never alone. Ask your Demon/Angel. You came to this world with an invisible team, you all agreed on how this game should be played. Ask for help and learn to face those things you dread. Darkness will teach you about light.

"Wakanda" thing is this?
Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Organism000:

Hmmm.. Quite deep. I've been working on the things you said here (from what I learnt on your now defunct moniker) for few months now; though the process is slow as I'm averse to using any mind-altering drug. I am certain it'll turn out well quite soon.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
correctguy101:

"Wakanda" thing is this?
Lol. The same guy grin
Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by LondonLord: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
justtoodark:

lazy excuse...their were many rich black people even before colonization....

many blacks called moors today partook in the slave trade and became rich....blacks had slaves in america back then....

its doesnt matter today no more whos is right or wrong....

just undestand this plain fact....: whites are not going to dash you anything out of guilt of the past.....

it is even rumourd that george washinton was black or a mullato....or something like barack obama...it is rumoured that barack obama is related to george washinton....
I wonder what you understood. My point is that whites were Not Born With More Intellectual prowess than Blacks.
Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by justtoodark: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
LondonLord:

I wonder what you understood. My point is that whites were Not Born With More Intellectual prowess than Blacks.

and...??....were you around when their ancestors were shippen tons on tons of silver and gold to europe.....?

why blame your sef because of a thief and murderer....??
Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by LondonLord: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2018
justtoodark:

and...??....were you around when their ancestors were shippen tons on tons of silver and gold to europe.....?

why blame your sef because of a thief and murderer....??
My Brother things make things happen.
It Is A Generational Belief System syndrome. Have You Ask Yourself The Motivating factor Behind moving Money abroad.
Africa Is A Continent Where people Value Mirage like Money Over Good Name. People Worship Any Body With cash without Asking How The Money Is Made. Even Rogues that Flashes anything That Looks like Cash are worshiped. So People Strugle To Gather cash By All Means, Store and Later Bring It Back To Show Off In Order to Gain Recognition Since Thats What The People Place Value upon.
And This is why Greed And Selfishness is On The Increase. These Go along Way To Affect creativity, hard Work and Our view on integrity.
Until We Identify The root Of Our Problem and create A Lasting Solution the Story Continues.
We Need A Paradigm shift.
Re: 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi by LondonLord: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2018
izombie:
That Moment A Man Just Realised that He Had Spent millions Worth buying A Duplex on paying Hotel Bills.
Itzorite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others / 2023: Visits As Wike Becomes Most Sought After Bride In UK / Pictures Of Children With PVC In The North Registered By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.