Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics (7590 Views)

Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by HardMirror(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
inositol88:

I can't withstand u my dear, because u not only have a gully between your legs, but it also smells like the combination of mortuary water and rotten fish.

Even my gateman wud need a nose mask to bleep you

Every lady can testify to the handiwork of every calabar blood when it comes to bedmatics.

Its your type that wud start shouting ,crying and disturbing the neighborhood just at first round.
you must be a kid just like the girl. You talk too much

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fazemood:
All in all, an intelligent woman with beauty but no good sex skills, stamina and appetite will bore the most faithful and patient of men on earth.
I don't agree with you. I'll prefer an intelligent, pretty, trustworthy but bad sex skilled woman to a fvckaholic with no brains because we both can work and improve her sex skills. No one is born with sexuology as a career.
Also some women are wiser now to know that sex isn't a good offer. Any man that gets tied down with just sex is a fvckboy. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by HardMirror(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
jorion:

Women only have power over weak men. Men who are easily emotionally manipulated. Try it with me n I will not only reprimand u, I will also ignore u till thy kingdom come. The fact is that girls don't respect weak men.
you have said it all. All great men who fell because of women lack emotional stability and maturity. Most were just privileged foools
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:33am On Jul 07, 2018
vanida6:
it person like u am always talking about in NL,,they can make mouth all over like a hungry vulture nd even 15second dey can do anything cool

i knw you re the screw of small d!*k cheesy
Chai wink cheesy grin.
Oh Lawd!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by dingbang(m): 6:41am On Jul 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Of course sex isn't enough. I won't hesitate to cut off a Man who wants only sex. undecided
you ain't the only woman on earth...
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by Fazemood(m): 6:42am On Jul 07, 2018
CaptJeffry:
I don't agree with you. I'll prefer an intelligent, pretty, trustworthy but bad sex skilled woman to a fvckaholic with no brains because we both can work and improve her sex skills. No one is born with sexuology as a career.
Also some women are wiser now to know that sex isn't a good offer. Any man that gets tied down with just sex is a fvckboy. undecided

You are right I don't disagree with you at all. But also know that when the woman has little interest in good sex which is a btw a major part of a good marriage, weakens the bond between her and her partner and thereby exposing him to temptation of falling prey to these banshees flocking around town in guise of innocent harmless women looking for easy men to devour.

My friend even a woman, if her partner is a bad performer in bed will always have an inner craving for a more sensual intimate touches. Its worse for men truth be said.

So man you'd get tired of a boring woman someday.
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 07, 2018
Colourich:
Sex is really not enough but you can hold some men with sex if you are really good at it.

And when he spots another sex champion he will go after.
Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by BabbanBura(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2018
Antoeni:
SEX IS NEVER ENOUGH....................

It's possible for any man to ask for sex in a relationship, but is left for you as a lady to know that sex, can't keep him..(Sex isn't enough)
There are two major factors ladies complain about sex in a relationship:
1. After giving him my body he left me..
2. He left because I refused to have sex with him..
NOTE: Both those who gave and those who refused to give are complaining...
( Whats the difference)
Ladies Listen, Sex isn't enough, its not the only thing you can offer a man.
If You Don't Have Anything To Offer A Man Outside Sex, Please remain Single...
A man can't stay with you because his having sex with you....
Relationship is not buying and selling.
There are much to life than Monkey style, Doggy style, Missionary style, Apple and juice style, step pillows style, etc ...
Are you sound intellectually? Spiritually? Physically? Mentally? Emotionally?
Men love intelligent ladies...
Men love ladies with ideas..
Men love respectful ladies...
Sex is very cheap these days, anybody can buy it.
You need to build yourself beyond sex.
Leave make-ups and be a productive lady.
Men are looking for ladies with ideas and solution not those who paint their faces with different colours.
What a man wants is beauty with brain not make ups with boobs or hips....
Sex is not everything about life there is more to life than sex ..
So please build yourself very well , so that when the man is now coming to you your ability to arouse his loins and his intellect is what will keep you with the man outside that sex is sold on the street and he can always buy it .. Is cheaper everyday and he can afford it.
Ladies Be Wise

Thumbs up on all this. Both parties have to really bring values, an advantage, to the table beyond sex. What are you offering that he can't easily get next door? Sex is available easily everywhere everytime.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by BabbanBura(m): 7:08am On Jul 07, 2018
IamFreedom:

And when he spots another sex champion he will go after.

Ofcourse! Especially these small small girls with tight p00$$¥

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics by phemmyfour: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2018
Colourich:
Sex is really not enough but you can hold some men with sex if you are really good at it.
seconded....oya come and hold me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life / 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies / Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.