Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

"I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures (15924 Views)

EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani / Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results / Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by ManirBK: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari vowed yesterday that he will bring to end killings in Benue, Taraba, Zamafara and Pleateau States.

He gave the assurance when he received members of the Northern chapter of the Christian Association Of Nigeria led by its chairman, Rev Yakubu Pam at the presidential villa.

Describing killings across the country as wicked and unacceptable, he said no religion or culture accepts the killing of people.

He said, “I thank you very much for taking the time to pay this visit today and for the issues you have raised. The recent killings in Benue, Zamfara and lately Plateau are wicked, condemnable and completely unacceptable acts.

“We, Nigerians, are religious people and no religion or culture accepts the killing of people for any reason whatsoever. This is why we must all rise as one to condemn these vile and wicked acts to ensure that all the culprits are brought to justice.

“We owe it to the memory of those who lost their lives in the violence in Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Taraba, Zamfara and elsewhere since 1999 to bring the conflicts to a decisive end. I assure you that we will do this”.

https://leadership.ng/2018/07/06/i-will-end-all-killings-pmb-assures/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by ManirBK: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2018
A video has been trending online where a house of representatives from plateau was saying it in the house that politicians from plateau are behind it. It's better we watch that video. Our BUBU pls don't worry urself much.. All those wicked killers and ur opposition God will exposed them Soon

20 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Don4eva(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2018
The same way you promised 1naira to 1dollar abi? undecided

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Firefire(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2018
Fraudster!

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by limeta(f): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2018
Tell Buhari I said he is a mad man
kanu made sure no body fear you

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by uwa1(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Always making noise....

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by maximunimpact(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2018
killings will end when all has been slaughtered and there will be no one else to protect

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by iloveyou82(f): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
As I said before, before October many of the sponsor will be in jail
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
When the whole country don finish abi?
Make I no just vex for you

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Redhot111(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
You mean you will end the killings you started? Well it doesn't master anymore cos you are going to daura by 2019 where you won't event hv the powers to do nothing as far as Nigeria is concerned. We hope the nxt president will be able to end the Herdsmen menace caused by you(bubuhari).

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Kelamma(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
When? Yes when will you stop it? Is it When you go back to Daura?....Because that's where you are headed.

Four years was enough to prove yourself and you did prove that we were right to have denied you access to Aso rock three times...If not for afonja's........

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Moreoffaith(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
You will end killing in those states and extend to other state right??

Kontunu.

18 Likes

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by pol23: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
You have prove yourself incompetent for the role.
Should you want to do anything,you can try it from Daura by 2019.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by CriticMaestro: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
He even forgot Adamawa state...
I am telling you if this man is not unseated come 2019
Nigeria will be submerged in total anarchy caused by the fulanis and boko haram trying to wage jihad in this country

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by laffwitmi: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
We trust you Mr integrity...

1 Like

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by chiedu7: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
How can u end who you won't proscribe?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by forayfleo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
Okay lets see how u will do it when our Naira and fuel still remain it position.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by beklem: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Zoehill(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
its your job Oga, why telling us?

3 Likes

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by omocalabar(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
ManirBK:
A video has been trending online where a house of representatives from plateau was saying it in the house that politicians from plateau are behind it. It's better we watch that video. Our BUBU pls don't worry urself much.. All those wicked killers and ur opposition God will exposed them Soon
who re the them? All these dotted forehead extremist on codeine... Coming to nairaland to cool off

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Nathdoug(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
SAME WAY YOU PROMISED PETROL TO BE 45 NAIRA PER LITRE

8 Likes

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by yemmight(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Redhot111:
You mean you will end the killings you started? Well it doesn't master anymore cos you are going to daura by 2019 where you won't event hv the powers to do nothing as far as Nigeria is concerned. We hope the nxt president will be able to end the Herdsmen menace caused by you(bubuhari).

Unfortunately only your vote cannot deny PMB a victory come 2019.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by OttHin: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
I swear down this PMB guy did not offer english language in primary school..

6 Likes

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by oshe11: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
You will end it before 2019 so as to use it for campaigning

5 Likes

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Biggybambam2: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
And some people will believe this old cargo, who will say anything for 2019!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by ShitHead(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
So ending killing in these states is now a political promise? This nomad shouldn't have allowed the killing to start in the first place?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by LazyNairalander(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Those that don't take this man serious gather here for a very brief and important meeting.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
I will make $1 equal to N1
I will make petrol N45pl
I will stop all government oficials from going to abroad for treatment
all these were promises in 2014 before election
we all know how its ending

If Buhari had said He will continue the Killing in middle Belt
I would have been happy because the opposite will happen.

Shine your eyes Nigerians. once beaten twice shy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Action they say, speaks a whole lot louder than words Mr. President.
Act and then we shall believe and with time, may even have more confidence in your administration come 2019

1 Like

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by awakeupcall4all(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
Believe this "Taqiya" been vomited by this terrorist at your own peril!!

This is nothing but a jan.jaweed government with terrorist fully in charge and our security fully compromised all in a bid to fulanise and islamise Nigeria!!

You will bring perpetrator to book....Is the usual rhyme of this terrorist while they go on with their killing spree and land grabbing..And they confuse the populace with taqiya as sanctioned by their bestial rapist prophet..

Death to Buhari!!....Death to Mamman Daura!!....Death to Babagana Kingibe...Death to Abba Kyari!!...Death to Mansur Dan Ali...Death to Abdulrahman Dambazzau....Death to the randy IGP Ibrahim Idris.....Death to Ahmed Rufai......Death to Tukur Buratai....Death to Lawal Daura!! Death to that satanic islamic brotherhood party called APC..

You will all soon meet their waterloo!!...Buhari and his gang of terrorist have only come to kill and destroy just like the devil!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by adecz: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Tenets of a certain religion
encourages killings & actually makes
it your duty& blessing to kill & shed
blood on behalf of that religion.

That is why the religion it is so bloodthirsty
& intolerant of other ppls beliefs.

If you know the religion,
hit 'Like'...

wink wink wink wink wink

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnia Nwodo Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Denies Allegation Of Being Fulani Stooge / Ganduje Vendetta Against Emir Sanusi / Anambra Guber: APGA Faction Elects Edozie Njoku As Candidate, Rejects Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.