Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

"I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures (15944 Views)

EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani / Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results / Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by positivelord: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
We know you can...Its very simple...just call your boys to order and the killing will stop...Buhari Buhari,God go punish you last last

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by xynerise: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mtchew!
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by DIYhackers: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
So why can't that be done in the last 3 years
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by chrisdstar: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Of course the killings will stop when there is no one left
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by kennosklint(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
How do you intend to stop people for building your house?
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
By telling them to surrender their lands??
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by bedspread: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
Believe This at your Own Peril.....
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
May Allah Bless 1. Me 2. Pmb 3. Nigerians, And 4. Nigeria
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by motherfucker: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
ManirBK:
A video has been trending online where a house of representatives from plateau was saying it in the house that politicians from plateau are behind it. It's better we watch that video. Our BUBU pls don't worry urself much.. All those wicked killers and ur opposition God will exposed them Soon
bloody liar. He didnt say politicians from plateau are behind it but politicians are behind it, which includ BUBu
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by debossng: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
yemmight:

Unfortunately only your vote cannot deny PMB a victory come 2019.

Yes, his vote plus mine plus millions of hungry and angry Nigerians' votes are enough to not only deny him Victory but send him back to Daura also
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by bizza45: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
so this man still thinks he can deceive all of us.. baba do make u come dey go in 2019... I know say d next president go d fuckup but e go still better pass u
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Sarkin: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
limeta:
Tell Buhari I said he is mad man
kanu made sure no body fear you
where's KANU now?
Grave in Ghana?
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by jaxxy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
Electioneering lol
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by milemimi93(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
Baba we beliv u..
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by kaliboi94(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=ManirBK post=69132598]

https://leadership.ng/2018/07/06/i-will-end-all-killings-pmb-assures/
[/quott
Thank u baba u have done well already for the country. You don't have to worry yourself anymore, we the lazy youths are using these medium to let u know that you have ten months notice from now to leave aso rock.

So baba I would advice you start parking now to avoid forgetting any of your personal belongings.
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by krisdzhon: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
beklem:
See This story and be guided

Well noted with thanks!
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Sufficiency121(f): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
STORY STOREEY.....
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by cooltola(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Those who are affected better arm themselves, Nigeria government cant protect. Better be on the defensive.
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Prettysophy: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
Buhari does not have a hand in this killing menace. Since, he has assured us as the commander-in chief of armed forces, lets believe and hope for a better Nigeria.
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Ategberoson(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
end it and get the hell out of asorock. you're boring

tell your kinsmen to ceasefire because of election to deceive the sai baba dummies and unleashed hell on them after 2019. while planning how to move out of the country, I can easily relocate my immediate family to Ghana
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by gidgiddy: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
ManirBK:
A video has been trending online where a house of representatives from plateau was saying it in the house that politicians from plateau are behind it. It's better we watch that video. Our BUBU pls don't worry urself much.. All those wicked killers and ur opposition God will exposed them Soon

Who is behind the killings is not the main issue, the real problem is stopping the killings which Buhari has shown to be clueless about
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Trexnemesis(m): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
It's too late, oga Bubu. Once beaten, twice shy. Go back home to your cows. We know they are more important to you. You don try nah. Enap is enap.
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by paskyboy: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Second Tenure things
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by chronique(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
You will? When we are all dead abi?
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by shugacain: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ogun kill you there idiot
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Daddybright1986(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
WHERE IS THE BOOK? Dr. Precious asks Buhari

"Enugu killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Delta killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Kogi killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Ekiti killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Kaduna killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Nasarawa killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Adamawa killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Taraba killings, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Benue massacre, "I will bring perpetrators to book.
Plateau massacre, "I will bring perpetrators to book.

Which book? Where is the book?"
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by shugacain: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Waka
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Redhot111(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
yemmight:

Unfortunately only your vote cannot deny PMB a victory come 2019.

I hate been quoted by senseless pple. Who says only my vote will do the harm? You never hear of the R-APC wey jst join us? Or u never hear say lazy Nigerian youths are going out there to prove they are not lazy? Bros lick ur wounds in silence pls
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by uridadole: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
chiedu7:
How can u end who you won't proscribe?

I don't really know how people reason. Do You want him proscribe what doe not exist or politicians that send people to kill and accuse Fulani in order to deceive the gullible to vent anger against buhari.

Ipob was not faceless. Bh was a group and was decleared a terrorist group.

Now tell me in the case sponsored cold blooded killings, what should be proscribed? Ideal thing is to arrest the sponsors. Once they are picked you begin to call it witch hunting.

I think you guys need to reason objectively.
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Jabioro: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
Baba is on talkmore tarrif profile..He doesn't needed all the talking before he performed his primary duty..
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by fortunejum: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Political talk
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by kense88: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bubu, we no be children you can easily deceive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Denies Joining APC To Work For Tinubu / Drone Killing: Some Politicians In Northern Govt Houses Sympathetic To Terrorist / Oyetola: I Wasn’t Barred From Attending APC Governors Meetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.