Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

"I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures (15945 Views)

EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani / Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results / Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by NaijaBlend: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nonesense!
He cannot do anything.
He is complacent and and his men keep colluding!
Shame!
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by darqly(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
ManirBK:
A video has been trending online where a house of representatives from plateau was saying it in the house that politicians from plateau are behind it. It's better we watch that video. Our BUBU pls don't worry urself much.. All those wicked killers and ur opposition God will exposed them Soon

You are right! Plateau politicians are behind the Zamfara attacks, Adamawa attacks, Taraba attacks and even the ongoing land tussle in Cross river. Numan nko? It's them! I heard they also sent representatives to BH, to help them continue suicide bombings and attacks on "soft" targets. Do you remember the names of the sponsors the HOR member mentioned in the video? Watch it again (slooowly), he called names too. grin grin
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by edibobo: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Until your brothers finish slaughtering the land owners and acquiring their inheritance that the killing will end....
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Awaja(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
Akuko ndi ifo
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by paramakina202: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
He will stop the killing after Benue and plateau states have been over run by Fulani terrorist .

President of I will I will I will first term don finish.Kai Bubu.
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by double0seven(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
ManirBK:
A video has been trending online where a house of representatives from plateau was saying it in the house that politicians from plateau are behind it. It's better we watch that video. Our BUBU pls don't worry urself much.. All those wicked killers and ur opposition God will exposed them Soon

Someone would have to be a blockhead (olodo) to believe that terrorists (300 in number) can be sent for training in the Jewish Nation of Isreal.
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by cocoboss(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
oh lord send flood to this already....ehn angry angry
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
President of I Will....

A = All

P= Promise

C= Cancelled
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by ogene007: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
maximunimpact:
killings will end when all has been slaughtered and there will be no one else to protect
No, he will end it when all the people are dead and the fulanization of the country is completed.
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by jrusky(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hahahaha funny man so oga you just woke up when you realised General election is just few months away?

Eeyah 2015 tricks no longer works, the magic wand of 2015 has expired unrenewable sorry oo oga tell that story next time I know you are desperate looking for votes but too late unless you rig it the tsunami has loaded for you oga bros buhari. Too late
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by HeroicMeastro: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
adecz:
Tenets of a certain religion encourages killings & actually makes it your duty to kill on behalf of that religion.
That is why the religion is so bloodthirsty.
If you know the religion, hit 'Like'...
You've gotten it all wrong little coward.... The ignorance of your family run swiftly in your veins. Go sort out the abject poverty your family was cursed to... Don't extend your anger on nairaland forum. It's for only the sensible ones.
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Believe this "Taqiya" been vomited by this terrorist at your own peril!!

This is nothing but a jan.jaweed government with terrorist fully in charge and our security fully compromised all in a bid to fulanise and islamise Nigeria!!

You will bring perpetrator to book....Is the usual rhyme of this terrorist while they go on with their killing spree and land grabbing..And they confuse the populace with taqiya as sanctioned by their bestial rapist prophet..

Death to Buhari!!....Death to Mamman Daura!!....Death to Babagana Kingibe...Death to Abba Kyari!!...Death to Mansur Dan Ali...Death to Abdulrahman Dambazzau....Death to the randy IGP Ibrahim Idris.....Death to Ahmed Rufai......Death to Tukur Buratai....Death to Lawal Daura!! Death to that satanic islamic brotherhood party called APC..

You will all soon meet their waterloo!!...Buhari and his gang of terrorist have only come to kill and destroy just like the devil!!

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
ManirBK:
Another empty head spotted
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
Who cares... all we know is that we are sending you back to your village in daura come next year by God grace.
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by yemmight(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Redhot111:

I hate been quoted by senseless pple. Who says only my vote will do the harm? You never hear of the R-APC wey jst join us? Or u never hear say lazy Nigerian youths are going out there to prove they are not lazy? Bros lick ur wounds in silence pls

Keep this your response and then I could call you any names I like, say whatever you want now and come early next year it will clear.

1 Like

Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by engrjacuzzi: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
as strategy to campaign for 2019. our mumu don do
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Redhot111(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
yemmight:

Keep this your response and then I could call you any names I like, say whatever you want now and come early next year it will clear.

Ignoramus
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by adecz: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

You've gotten it all wrong little coward....
The ignorance of your family run swiftly in your veins.
Go sort out the abject poverty your family was cursed to...
Don't extend your anger on nairaland forum. It's for only the sensible ones.

another fanatic on the loose
in cyberspace.. shocked shocked shocked

The guilty know themselves.. cool cool cool cool
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Grayxme: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
This killings are saddening and should be brought to an abrupt end. Security is actually everybody's business and should be treated as one. It is indeed to the extreme that some politicians are using this as a strategy to disrupt this administration. The lives of every Nigerian is precious and we should not be cajoled to be use as an instrument to carry out their selfish and wicked act. The President has promised that this killings will be brought to an end and this will be 100% achieved if we collectively work together as Nigeria belongs to all of us.
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by anigold(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
ManirBK:

https://leadership.ng/2018/07/06/i-will-end-all-killings-pmb-assures/
I will make $1=N1
I will make a liter of fuel= N40
I will end boko haram
I will improve the standard of living of Nigerians

uwafid Super story abi nollywood grin grin grin grin grin keep telling us stories
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Masterppower: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
We know you will as soon as you kill all the landlords/natives and replace them with herdsmen terrorists.

anuofia.....useless president
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Fashdeejay(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Campaign Lie don start
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Babacele: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
You are wasting time sir as you are being too careful to step on culpable toes.
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Henri8: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
After your kinsmen had taken all their lands I guess.
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by klimkid: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
Most of us do not understand what is going on in this country right now, this is not about APC or PDP. let us try and support our president in anyway we can because if any other person emerges as president it will still happen. there are some cabals piloting this herdsmen with funds and everything. Remember the killings started since GEJ'S Administration.
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by Prettysophy: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
How can anyone in their right minds think that Buhari even with the substantial votes he got from these affected States, suddenly turn against them to the extent of killing them in masses. President Buhari is a human just like us. He has feelings as well. you guys should give him a break on all these false accusations.
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by gabbytabby: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
anigold:

I will make $1=N1
I will make a liter of fuel= N40
I will end boko haram
I will improve the standard of living of Nigerians

uwafid Super story abi nollywood grin grin grin grin grin keep telling us stories

On Buhari we stand.

Rome was not built in a day.
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by anigold(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
gabbytabby:

On Buhari we stand.

Rome was not built in a day.
but you expected GEJ to build Rome under 2 minutes.. hahahahahaha.. every day grammar De change
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by gabbytabby: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Prettysophy:
How can anyone in their right minds think that Buhari even with the substantial votes he got from these affected States, suddenly turn against them to the extent of killing them in masses. President Buhari is a human just like us. He has feelings as well. you guys should give him a break on all these false accusations.

Their propaganda will not work cos Buhari we know.
Re: "I Will End Killings In Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Pleateau" - PMB Assures by gabbytabby: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
anigold:
but you expected GEJ to build Rome under 2 minutes.. hahahahahaha.. every day grammar De change
No we didn't but he told us stealing is not corruption and then he was convicted by the words that came out of his mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyetola: I Wasn’t Barred From Attending APC Governors Meetings / Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack / Mayor of Brampton, Patrick Brown Praises Lagos Under Tinubu At Obi’s Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.