Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A (1079 Views)

What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning / My HORRIBLE Experience With My VIRGIN Girlfriend Yesterday / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by Rahyberg(m): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
A

1 Like

Re: A by Ezemarcel(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Upon all this write up.....u make no sense
Re: A by SAMAYODELE(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
I experienced same last week.
Thank God l have a friend who is one of their staff. He helped me with the whole process. It got fixed after a whole week.
And l was just saying to myself, "what if there happens to be an emergency"?
Skye Bank is a terrible bank. Now l believe everyone who had said that to me one time or the other. You people need to do more to keep your customers. Your services are slow, archaic and extremely poor.
You just lost a customer anyways.
Re: A by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Rahyberg:
Hi to everyone in this Forum. I'm sorry for posting this kind of post here but I think Myndd or Lalasticlala will move it to the right position.
it's all about my experience with Skye Bank yesterday @ Ado-Ekiti Branch. I was a student of Federal University, Oye-Ekiti and also living in Oye. I sent my friend to help mi in withdrawing some substantial amount in my acct, after 6hrs of him leaving him, he was back to gave mi my ATM card telling mi he can't withdraw that my acct has being Freezed @ 0°c.
I was surprised cos I haven't gotten up to a Million in my acct. I had to call the Customer care instantly telling mi that it was an upgrading in their Services. I was Surprised and also Devasted @ same moment because I will be spending #700 down to Ado-Ekiti for the Upgrading in account Number, but this wasn't sent to my mail wen I was @ home which I will have done dat by taking a cab of just #50 but rather will be spending #700 as T-Fare

fast forward to the next day, I borrowed #500 from a friend, took my PVC, my ATM Card along thinking I will collect all my money instantly after the upgrading.

On getting to Skye Bank, I was told I can't do the upgrading because I brought a Permant Voter's Card which was Issued in 2018. I couldn't cry because I'm having #200 on mi which won't be enough for my T-Fare.
I had to trekked almost 20km thinking I will see a Mosque to sleep in, that was around 6:30pm having been in the bank since 2pm.
Thank God for a Good Samaritan who help mi down to my Abode in Oye-Ekiti.

With Pains doing Justice to my legs and Body, Skye Bank May God judge u People according..

#SkyeInjustice
Thanks.

grin grin grin At least you got a good exercise from this. No gym membership needed if you can consistently trek like this grin
Re: A by Rahyberg(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

grin grin grin At least you got a good exercise from this. No gym membership needed if you can consistently trek like this grin
I had to look back and see that I have gone a long way...
na so I continue with "No retreat, No Surrender" quote..
Re: A by Rahyberg(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ezemarcel:
Upon all this write up.....u make no sense
Yeah, Because its senseless people that sees no sense in this.

1 Like

Re: A by Headlesschicken(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin Start saving with akawo people... No stress

(1) (Reply)

Older Ladies Quickly Fall For Me And Not Younger Ones / 7 Mistakes You Make When You're In Love / Woman Looked Somewhere Else When I Walked Past Her In An Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.