Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Relationship Honestly Sucks When U Dont Love Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Honestly Sucks When U Dont Love Back (781 Views)

It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / It Really Sucks When All Those Slutty, Fresh Kind Of Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Honestly Sucks When U Dont Love Back by puyol005(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
There's this beautiful, honest and faithful lady that has always got my back, loved me and she's committed.

My fault is, I don't love her, and it saddens me whenever she sent me messages Or calls my line. I've tried many times to break up with her, but it's hard.

I feel like the devil right now.
Cos I want to tell her the truth today.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Honestly Sucks When U Dont Love Back by Siki355(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Relationship Honestly Sucks When U Dont Love Back by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 07, 2018
The earlier the better. It takes 2 to tango, She can't cumman be dating herself o. cheesy
Re: Relationship Honestly Sucks When U Dont Love Back by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 07, 2018
Get a diary! Random thoughts are not enough to bother a forum with cheesy
Re: Relationship Honestly Sucks When U Dont Love Back by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 07, 2018
You have to tell her how you feel about her and how you can't reciprocate the love, she might think the feeling is mutual, it's left to you to make it crystal clear to her now before its too late and don't think of giving it time, if you don't love her now, the probability of you loving her later is low and you wouldn't want to be with someone out of pity, its not advisable.
Re: Relationship Honestly Sucks When U Dont Love Back by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 07, 2018
IamFreedom:
The earlier the better. It takes 2 to tango, She can't cumman be dating herself o. cheesy
Funny enough, many folks that feel they are in a relationship don't know that they are actually dating themselves. I believe relationship should be 50-50, give and take.
Re: Relationship Honestly Sucks When U Dont Love Back by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 07, 2018
Colourich:
Funny enough, many folks that feel they are in a relationship don't know that they are actually dating themselves. I believe relationship should be 50-50, give and take.

Presently in most relationships i know about ''reverse is the case'' Some people don't even know why they want to be in a relationship ? They just emulate people they are closed to cause dat person is opportune to be in a relatively successful relationships.

50-50 it ought to be, but some girls ideology towards this is nothing to write about I bet you apart from s3x some girls have nothing to offer in a relationship.
Re: Relationship Honestly Sucks When U Dont Love Back by donjobill: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2018
@op.
I don't know what your definition of love is.
I can't imagine seeing someone who genuinely loves me without me loving that person. However when it comes to commitment, then that's entirely something else. I can love a person without getting committed to that person and also not allowing that person to get committed to me. What you're doing is deliberately leading this girl, through your behaviour, and probably through your utterances, to get more and more committed to you while deep inside you, you know you'll never get committed to her. Thereby giving her false hope that with time you too will be committed to her. You're being viciously selfish, I am afraid.

There is always a polite way of making it consistently clear to her that you don't want the two of you to be committed to each other, without breaking her heart. But from what you stated, (" cos I want to tell her the truth to today" ) it is clear you're looking for ways to break her heart. Like a sadist using the unsuspecting girl as a pawn.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mommy / Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. / Gay Lovers Discover They Are Brothers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.