Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* (5857 Views)

Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by troubleseller: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2018
I no sure say na guy write this thing.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Stycon(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2018
Thanks but no thanks undecided
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by romenna: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2018
If u r not happy with ur life as a single guy or lady, marriage will not bring you automatic happiness.
Focus on making urself happy first, getting married n having kids will bring unhappiness if you don't have the required resources to take care of ur marriage n kids.

The below thread should teach you a thing or two about ur mistake of an advice. https://www.nairaland.com/4603417/should-sleep-him-use-money
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by romenna: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2018
troubleseller:
I no sure say na guy write this thing.
na babe write am. Na only marriage n havin kids they will not cater for dey their head
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Martinez19(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2018
Damilare65:
this is kinda awkward. advising young guys to marry when they have little money ,

I personally, can't marry or even give birth when im still hustling, I want to give the best to my kids. I want them to enjoy me., cos my parents left me at an early age, I lost my mom when I was 5 andy dad died last year . and I'm still in school.I want my kids to enjoy me abeg, I want them to be able to go to school and brag to their friends about my money , wear the best clothes, go to the best schools. I owe them that at least.

p.s, I'm not necessarily saying that I should be very rich before giving birth oo,

I just want to stand well for my family
Gbam!
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Martinez19(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2018
Op! Hope you can listen to this to quench your stupidity and need to put feelings above reasoning.
Mekanus:
Rubbish, the most wicked thing anybody can do on earth is to give birth to children they can't take care of. How can you advice someone who finds it difficult to cater for him/herself to start bringing children that will suffer? If you know you're not financially stable I don't see reason why you should even think about marriage.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Martinez19(m): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
one thing you don't know is, once you bring a child to this world, you will surely take care of him/her and you won't be alone in doing that. Except you don't just want to. No matter how poor a person is, that very day something gets to challenge him/her, his story start to become better that very same day. I remember back then in my high school days, i have this friend, he was one f**ker and one unserious student, he mistakenly impregnated a lady just about 6 months after high school and all he wanted was to commit suicide that year. Buh he started doing things (jobs) he wouldn't have done, we all depend on our parents, buh he started taking himself off our circle, he started earning while we all wait on our parents before we do this and that. Long story short, now my guy has a mansion, car and a better life now while the rest of us are still hustling upandan. Anytime i see him and his boy on facebook, i can't buh JE-LUX.
This doesn't apply to everyone in this case. In fact, it applies to very little people in this case. If you can't take care of a child, don't born. Your friend worked many jobs and he has a mansion? Tell me more. So anyone who is foolish to give birth in poverty and work many jobs will build a mansion? Gosh grin, you think life is like that.

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Martinez19(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Sometimes most youth think.life is all about making enough money befire settling down.
Believe me,if what you are husltling for is enough o feed you you can marry.
I believe God is the one who gives not what we humanssee as enough.
But has God promised you that at soand so age the money you make wlill be enough?

It is better to start small with a lady you trust and who is contented an the one who will encourage you not those eye-lashes wearing, selfie addicts who can't see life beyond material things.
Ultimately you can choose your life the way you want it.
This is a problem. Fairy tales like religion deprives people from seeking realistic solutions.

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Maxi112: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
shams040:

It not a poo, you will understand when you are 50yrs
let get to the bridge first, I will definitely know how to cross it.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by cvibe2: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
IF YOU CAN, marry early. You won't regret.

All those shiny girls to bleep will still be available for you when you make money but you can not have a 9 year old son or daughter in 9months.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
delectablegyal:
Guys, OBEY sotta like you are a gospel artiste. No lady is truly your babe until you walk her down the aisle. All ladies are single until a guy among her numerous suitors marries her.
even if u married to her there's no guarantee that she's urs. There's always a possibility that other men might be smashing her while u at ur place of work. Is it not the funny marriages i see these dayscheesy. A married woman will be doing runz and jumping from one man's car to d other and if d husband dare talk then dat day go turn to WW3 between husby and wifeycheesy.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Homeboiy:
see this op oo

u de find who you go kill

Marry slay girls without money?

haba death warrant be that so

even village girls don wise now
village girls are now even looking for guys with brand new automobiles to marry.everybody don wise.any man wey no hold anything for pocket and im go marry is digging his gravecheesy.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Martinez19:
This doesn't apply to everyone in this case. In fact, it applies to very little people in this case. If you can't take care of a child, don't born. Your friend worked many jobs and he has a mansion? Tell me more. So anyone who is foolish to give birth in poverty and work many jobs will build a mansion? Gosh grin, you think life is like that.
naija population is currently 190 million. A man who is unemployed and is married will have six to seven childrenshocked... Na who wan feed them? He is jobless and his wife is jobless.na im parents go come shoulder all im responsiblity.if care is not taken then the stress might overwelm his parents and lead to their demise.na life be dat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Mr2wealth: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thank God its an advice, no be by force. OP, it is easier said than done.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Idrismusty97(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
My children wouldn't forgive me if i bring them to this world while i can barely feed myself, Tufai! Even if i reach 60 i don't mind, If you can't even feed yourself or afford the basics luxury or needs for yourself then you have no business with a woman. I don't have to be Dagote or extremely rich, But at least be able to stand comfortably on your two legs without any support before you think of marriage. If it takes you 60 years to achieve that goal then you don't deserved to be in a relationship.

I know a guy who was married since he was 24 i think, has a kid now(He is 30+). Guess how much is his salary? 15k?! FIFTEEN BLOODY THOUSAND. For 6 years after marriage where is the progress? he has literary handed his life over to BET9JA. Good thing he only ended up with one kid despite all these years. He is never focused, he does all he can for meagre wages. Some stûpid employers are noticing his desperation and using him to the optimum! Works at night too, Farm on weekends but can never boost of even a 1k savings a month. As his money is coming in it is finishing in about two weeks. I won't be like him and bring babies into such situation when i didn't grow up in such. My children will curse me or i will just end up raising thieves. He is even better anyway, At least he is resilient. Some are even going into marriage unemployed, heaping the burden on their family or wife's family.

Please you are not in a race with anybody, If you reach 40 and still not married it's no body bloody business. If you get first child at 60 it's still no body bloody business, the ones they have have they taken care of them finish to be poke nosing about others. Do whatever you like so long as you don't regret it later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by sats: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:
[s][/s]

ARRANT NONSENSE

Seconded
That post belongs to the trash can
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by OKUCHI11(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
Idrismusty97:
My children wouldn't forgive me if i bring them to this world while i can barely feed myself, Tufai! Even if i reach 60 i don't mind, If you can't even feed yourself or afford the basics luxury or needs for yourself then you have no business with a woman. I don't have to be Dagote or extremely rich, But at least be able to stand comfortably on your two legs without any support before you think of marriage. If it takes you 60 years to achieve that goal then you don't deserved to be in a relationship.

I know a guy who was married since he was 24 i think, has a kid now(He is 30+). Guess how much is his salary? 15k?! FIFTEEN BLOODY THOUSAND. For 6 years after marriage where is the progress? he has literary handed his life over to BET9JA. Good thing he only ended up with one kid despite all these years. He is never focused, he does all he can for meagre wages. Some stûpid employers are noticing his desperation and using him to the optimum! Works at night too, Farm on weekends but can never boost of even a 1k savings a month. As his money is coming in it is finishing in about two weeks. I won't be like him and bring babies into such situation when i didn't grow up in such. My children will curse me or i will just end up raising thieves. He is even better anyway, At least he is resilient. Some are even going into marriage unemployed, heaping the burden on their family or wife's family.

Please you are not in a race with anybody, If you reach 40 and still not married it's no body bloody business. If you get first child at 60 it's still no body bloody business, the ones they have have they taken care of them finish to be poke nosing about others. Do whatever you like so long as you don't regret it later.
nice advice brother

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
NIcE advice but where are the girls to marry they are mostly Hoes and olosho no more good girls
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by IbnAbdullah1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Martinez19:
This is a problem. Fairy tales like religion deprives people from seeking realistic solutions.

My friend,you may as well go and die and think your creation came about by some random self-assembly.
I don't care.
Some of you who blame religion also subtly start a religion of worshipping the self by following the intellect when it as being proven that there are many things humans are yet to disvove about this life yet some of you with over bloated intellect think you monkey point of view can't go beyond the reality you thinkyou understand.
To show how intellectually handicapped you are you left out a huge chunk of what I said that placed my point not far from reality without leaving out external influence from God.
I hope all your life everything you've planned each day came out exactly the way you wanted it,if you say that is how it happened then I will conclude I am talking with biggest liar alive.
You can NEVER leave out God's influence on this life no matter how you live in deny.
Even your replying my message was not part you plan today,but was a result of what God decreed which you would never guess a thousand years from now.
In a nutshell,what I believe as a muslim is pure and simple which is "tie you camel and rely on God " which in reality means: do you part and leave the rest to God.
Shekinan!
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by cuterichbigdick(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
the op is very right,only the chicken hearted guys will criticize him.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Martinez19(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

My friend,you may as well go and die and think your creation came about by some random self-assembly.
I don't care.
Some of you who blame religion also subtly start a religion of worshipping the self by following the intellect when it as being proven that there are many things humans are yet to disvove about this life yet some of you with over bloated intellect think you monkey point of view can't go beyond the reality you thinkyou understand.
To show how intellectually handicapped you are you left out a huge chunk of what I said that placed my point not far from reality without leaving out external influence from God.
I hope all your life everything you've planned each day came out exactly the way you wanted it,if you say that is how it happened then I will conclude I am talking with biggest liar alive.
You can NEVER leave out God's influence on this life no matter how you live in deny.
Even your replying my message was not part you plan today,but was a result of what God decreed which you would never guess a thousand years from now.
In a nutshell,what I believe as a muslim is pure and simple which is "tie you camel and rely on God " which in reality means: do you part and leave the rest to God.
Shekinan!
There is no need to quarrel.

1) I don't believe in religion because there is no good answer sound reason to do so.
2) I don't worship myself even though my self is most qualified to stand as my god.
3) I have never said I knew everything. The fact that some things are beyond me doesn't mean that I should believe any Holy book that has it's own ready made answers.
4) My life isn't exactly what I planned. There have been unexpected ups and down.
5) My post meant that some people are being mislead by religion to abandon realistic solutions for unrealistic solutions eg. children who died because their parents turned to prayer instead of seeking medical care.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Idrismusty97(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
cuterichbigdick:

Let me use my own case as an example,i used to think of getting married and having children when i am very rich.I'm from a rich home but my dad is a very strict and stingy man that does not joke with his money and his reason for doing that is he says he wants us (his children) to struggle and make it by ourselves because he struggled by himself to be where he is today.I was unemployed for about a year after school then i decided to go into a building materials supplying business which is very stressful but if one is not lazy and with God on one's side it is easy to make.At first the business was not bringing profits like i envisaged but i was managing.Meanwhile,i had a girlfriend that we loved each other very much,she got pregnant and aborted it three times just because of the fear that my dad will kill or disown me for impregnating a lady when i can't take care of her cuz he had been telling us from day one that he would never sponsor nobody's wedding or naming.Then an argument happened between me and my dad and he asked me to pack my bags and leave his house,i did and went to squat with a friend,and i made up my mind that i won't go and beg my dad.i was 27 years old then and that same year my girlfriend got pregnant again for the fourth time and we decided to keep it even though i was not rich but i gathered courage and being optimistic that things would get better.My girlfriend would cry everyday cuz of our condition and her parents were blaming her then and all that,but as the faithful God would do it,i got a contract to supply building materials to different parts of the Island of lagos and winning more customers and contracts and my life changed for the better.

Now,i am 32 years old with 2 lovely kids(boys),i have two good cars worth millions of naira,one for me one for my wife,we live in our own house and we got our businesses.Now i am my father's favorite and he would make me a reference point when scolding or advising my siblings even though i have 2 elder brothers and 3 younger ones and all of us are graduates.

The main reason why i decided to share my story is to show that there is a great potential in every man as long as you are not lazy and there is a great blessing in settling down and having kids.
Nothing inspiring or special about your long àss epistle, In fact it's all the more reason to stay away from women until you are financially stable. What is this bullcrap i am reading? You impregnated your girlfriend four times, three abortions?! Your father was right to chase you out, Your brain is located in your dîck. And just because you became rich as you claim at the end it doesn't mean shît. If having kids when you are broke and poor is a blessing then Kano and the North entirely is the most blessed place in the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by Mekanus(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
cuterichbigdick:

Let me use my own case as an example,i used to think of getting married and having children when i am very rich.I'm from a rich home but my dad is a very strict and stingy man that does not joke with his money and his reason for doing that is he says he wants us (his children) to struggle and make it by ourselves because he struggled by himself to be where he is today.I was unemployed for about a year after school then i decided to go into a building materials supplying business which is very stressful but if one is not lazy and with God on one's side it is easy to make.At first the business was not bringing profits like i envisaged but i was managing.Meanwhile,i had a girlfriend that we loved each other very much,she got pregnant and aborted it three times just because of the fear that my dad will kill or disown me for impregnating a lady when i can't take care of her cuz he had been telling us from day one that he would never sponsor nobody's wedding or naming.Then an argument happened between me and my dad and he asked me to pack my bags and leave his house,i did and went to squat with a friend,and i made up my mind that i won't go and beg my dad.i was 27 years old then and that same year my girlfriend got pregnant again for the fourth time and we decided to keep it even though i was not rich but i gathered courage and being optimistic that things would get better.My girlfriend would cry everyday cuz of our condition and her parents were blaming her then and all that,but as the faithful God would do it,i got a contract to supply building materials to different parts of the Island of lagos and winning more customers and contracts and my life changed for the better.

Now,i am 32 years old with 2 lovely kids(boys),i have two good cars worth millions of naira,one for me one for my wife,we live in our own house and we got our businesses.Now i am my father's favorite and he would make me a reference point when scolding or advising my siblings even though i have 2 elder brothers and 3 younger ones and all of us are graduates.

The main reason why i decided to share my story is to show that there is a great potential in every man as long as you are not lazy and there is a great blessing in settling down and having kids.
Arrant long nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* by emwye(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
Gerrard,
I tire for our people oh. That was a difficult write up to read.
1. The guy is supposed to be a graduate of some tertiary institution of learning where the language of instruction was most likely English.
2. He has 2 cars now. Wow! Thats hella successful isn't it?
3. The girl had 3 abortions. At what point did he realize he wasn't supposed to be having sex if he couldn't keep her from getting pregnant?

Everything about this epistle reeks of mediocrity and ignorance; Sad thing is, he is delusional enough to think its a great story to inspire people.

Idrismusty97:
Nothing inspiring or special about your long àss epistle, In fact it's all the more reason to stay away from women until you are financially stable. What is this bullcrap i am reading? You impregnated your girlfriend four times, three abortions?! Your father was right to chase you out, Your brain is located in your dîck. And just because you became rich as you claim at the end it doesn't mean shît. If having kids when you are broke and poor is a blessing then Kano and the North entirely is the most blessed place in the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Handle This ?? / How To Seduce A Woman With Words / Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.