Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole (26810 Views)

Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Billygee2u: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
SaiNigeria:
Na this dwarf go use his short hands scatter APC finish with his cheap lies.
Hope he will be doing his weird dance in Ekiti soon
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by hotspec(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nbote:
D kind of shameless stories and excuses these ppl come up with makes U wonder d kind of brains their supporters have... I'm beginning to think it's d brains dey use in making d grilled BBQ
Hes so useless that he comment on every posts, day and night. I believe he's abandoned his BBQ business. if u know, u know
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Babaalawo: 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
I was told Oshiomole is mad,I doubted it not until now.
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by fortsierafino(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Another Liar Mohammed spotted

Ekiti360:
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, on Friday accused the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, of resorting to panicky measures in their bid to win the governorship election on July 14.

Oshiomhole, who spoke during his maiden news briefing at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja, also claimed Fayose has ordered civil servants, teachers and other categories of workers in the state to surrender their Permanent Voters Cards (PVCs).

He also alleged that the Governor has directed lecturers in institutions of higher learning in the state, to award free 20 marks to students who vote for his candidate.

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, on Friday accused the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, of resorting to panicky measures in their bid to win the governorship election on July 14.

Oshiomhole, who spoke during his maiden news briefing at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja, also claimed Fayose has ordered civil servants, teachers and other categories of workers in the state to surrender their Permanent Voters Cards (PVCs).

He also alleged that the Governor has directed lecturers in institutions of higher learning in the state, to award free 20 marks to students who vote for his candidate.

Oshiomhole said: “I believe that the people of Ekiti State are very much aware of what the issues are. There is no better evidence of how prepared we are than the fact that the PDP is panicking.

“You must have read reports that in clear violation of the electoral act, the Governor Fayose has instructed the civil servants, principals of schools and headmasters to retrieve PVCs from civil servants because he is afraid that the civil servants and the people of Ekiti State will not vote for him and in demonstration of that, they are helping to educate the people on why they should not vote for his candidate.

“He has not paid salaries for one year despite the fact that the federal government gave him bailout which he chose to divert to other uses. So, they are panicking and while we are encouraging people to collect PVC, he is retrieving PVCs.

“We heard that they have started issuing query to workers, including teachers for refusing to surrender their PVCs. I don’t think you need any other evidence that the governor is panicking and we can’t wait to have him swept away in a free and fair election on the basis of one man, one vote, one woman, one vote.

“We all know that Fayose was rigged into office and this is no secret because the military officers involved has since confessed to the role they played as well as those involved in the dollars that were withdrawn from the NNPC. These are no secrets anymore.

“I think that Fayose thinks that the very instrument he used to come to power will be used against him. This is a party of change and so, we are not about to copy the darkest side of the PDP.”

http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-2018-fayose-has-promised-students-20-marks-to-vote-for-pdp-oshiomhole/
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by UNRULY(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Oshiomhole can lie for Africa!!.. Lie Mohammed is a great liar but this one from Oshiomhole weak me grin cheesy grin
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by ABBEYsammy01(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Oshi-omo-ole should go an dai
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Weareone202: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
I no hear anything o

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by mrgana1: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
I guess there are lots of accidental members in this forum cos most times comments are very irrational, unreasonable, and doesn't symbolizes mature and adult Nigerians. Remember that talk is cheap. Most politicians are deceivers. Some of you making comments here are not eligible to vote why not enjoy Ekiti to pray to God to guide them in voting the right candidate.

1 Like

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
APC and their lie lie are like 5&6
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Eammy: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
DonDemu:
It seems Oshiomhole is here to compete with Oga Lai
I love this comment
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by oluwole1211(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
Adekdammy:
Oshiomole and his lies, how is it possible for students to be given 20 marks just to vote for fayose , you would hsve said 70% and would have believed u a bit.

How many of the students will vote during the election when majority of them are just students and not permanent residents of Ekiti.

The truth is Fayose did not try but Fayemi was worse while he was in power, infact Segun Oni would have given pdp a run for their money.

Just do a simple sample survey, the people of Ekiti prefer Pdp to apc and that is the truth.

God bless you jare. Segun Oni would have defeated Eleka hands down, he did well for the masses and civil servants during his tenure as Governor, he even paid gratuity three months after retirement.
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by justy15: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
This oshomothief midget is at it again, his usual lie n propaganda. Devil will punish him this time because APC will break in his hand
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Fayose is already a goner!

I pity ipob pigs.
What effrontery!!!, pity yourself and your Yoruba state... Even if fayose does loose his campaign, would it pull any strings on IPOB,we would still love Fayose and cherish him here in the east, because his the only known Yoruba man that's wise and has foresights...so all of you Yoruba's to keep on voting for the leaders that would match on you and you'll keep on crying like babies,blaming governments, while the real reason is your primitive mentality... So girl, if you want to celebrate your fayemi, do and keep on ranting after 4 years of his tenure, as you always do.
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by dynasty01: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I pity ipob pigs.
ekiti, fayose, oshiomole and elections were mentioned..... did u see ipob anywhere?. just relax and think about your life for a while
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by excel101(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
It seems Oshiomhole has taken over from Lie, sorry Lai.
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Nackzy: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
He lies like a fool., pls go and learn how to lie from our senior lecturer on lies Alhaji lie Mohammed
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Eammy: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Despite all his accusations against pdp and the people he bribed in edo state, he still had to physically be at the collation centre to ensure the governorship election was rigged in favour of apc.

He thinks every other state is like edo state, Fayose will open his eyes.

By 2019, we will clear his doubt...

We are waiting...

Mind you I'm not from edo state but was physically present in edo during the last governor election. I followed the election in detail just to find out if this guy is who they say he is.

The truth is Oshiomole is worse than Lai Mohammed and Femi Adesina put togethér. Time will tell...
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by sanpipita(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
APC and idiotic propaganda, how is this even possible
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by holajeedayy: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I pity ipob pigs.
See this nonsense goat busy insulting ipob ....goat like are the once scattering Nigeria will nonsense tribalism
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Eammy: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
They brought him to rig elections for apc just like he did in edo state.

He thinks Nigeria is edo state..

1 Like

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Eddy90(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
How true is this stuff, does he have proof?
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by oyeb15: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
on the pvc issue oshiomole is right. Last Monday, Principals of all school had an emergency meeting with their staffs around 12:30 concerning pvc submission.
it's a directive from d state govt which their zombies couldn't resist.

Moreover, I fear PDP manipulating d election.
The Fayose employment form request
Passport photograph
pvc serial no
pvc place of voting
pvc photocopy
ward, etc
and thousands of people obtained d form.
There must b an immediate crackdown on illegal pvc production based on these data as those forms has been whisked to unknown location.

Whistle blowers ,we need u in Ekiti o!!!
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by bbjummy: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
Oshimole has really nothing to say. I'd watched him speaking pointlessly like a dolly on TVC yesterday. APC+rAPC= brainless
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Timfreds(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
Oshiomhole has come with his vague baseless accusations again. APC and propaganda!
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Fetricool: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Sitdown there!!!!dey wait for 20 marks.
Your F9 go big pass your eye. shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by tommyeddy(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
oga70563:
What impunity

These politicians are all bunch of stoolages and sycophants.Fayose should leave 2019 election for the youths.

which youth gan gan
and who told you that buhari is not gonna continue by 2019?
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by onile1234(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
cheap propaganda,we already know where we are going in Ekiti
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by abdulwassi(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
Shey shioBaba wan dey madt gan?
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Diso60090(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
IRAPADA:
if students get 20marks , watin lecturers go get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide / Stop Campaign, Apologise To Nigerians For Deceiving Them - Atiku Tells Tinubu / Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.