Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Which Successful Nigerian Artiste Is From Your Home Town? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Successful Nigerian Artiste Is From Your Home Town? (307 Views)

Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) / Actor Odunlade Adekola Set To Be Crowned As King In His Home Town Otun Ekiti / Teniola The Artiste Is Not A Lesbian-comedian Mr Rational Laughter Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Successful Nigerian Artiste Is From Your Home Town? by Entvibez(f): 2:14am On Jul 07, 2018

We have come again with our ‘wahala’ Ooo! But nevertheless, we are doing this to make your day go smoothly and fine, especially for those stressed up at work. Naijaloaded is always here to get you engaged and interactive to ease the stress.

I am not going to speak too much on the above topic. There are 36 states in Nigeria and I have noticed that each state has one successful artiste or the other.

Recently, Davido had a visit to the Ooni Of Ife, and it struck me to recall that Davido is from Osun State, although he was born and grew up in Atlanta, Georgia to the Family of Chief Deji and Vero Adeleke, which automatically makes him an indigene of Osun state.

We also have Mayorkun, who was born in Osun state, Nigeria, to the family of one of the most popular Nigerian actresses, Toyin Adewale. If I go on and on with the list of successful artistes in Osun State ‘e go be like say na ojoro’.

So, I leave it to you,

Which Successful Nigerian Artiste Is From Your Home Town.

Drop Your Comments Below.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/07/which-successful-nigerian-artiste-is.html

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress And Banky.w’s Wife, Adesua Etomi-wellington Delves Into Music / Justin Bieber Gets Engaged To Hailey Baldwin / Celebrities Should Learn To Keep Their Private Life ‘private’-shaffy Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.