Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate (49954 Views)

"I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate / Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by nymphomaniac(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Murder isn't justifiable! Next time, arrest them and take them to court. Karma will also judge them but taking the law into your hand is wrong.

Well I hope there won't be a next time.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by eterisan(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
No matter how we paint it, the guy is a murderer! Two wrongs doesn't make a right. He's Indian so he understands the law of Karma.

His friends are also culpable, killing the other guy. Infact they are worse off, theirs was premeditated.

They are not God, neither are they the government. Why should they take laws into their hands. It was not like he killed the guy while defending the girl. The deed had already been done. He's a murderer full stop.

#saynotorape

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by schumastic(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
If only all rapist can read this, maybe they will think twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by memories1(f): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
He was a medium of defense and justice to a defenseless minor. Even if I were to be a judge in a case like that, I won't convict that man nor his friends for murder. Never.
May good and better fortune befall the raped child.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Tampa6246(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
If implemented,What will the law have done? Sentence em right .....I think what he did was the not just the right but best thing to do...it can be likened to killing n armed robber . that's self defense. The young girl was helpless and they sentenced him quickly.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by eghuan1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Would have and will do the same thing if faced with the same scenario and I will stand and face the consequences. I know Nigerians won't keep quiet if faced with such a case
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by anochuko01(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
this one isn't murder naa
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Yemicrakz1: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Say no to jungle justice, period!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Felixv: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
india is currently the rape capital of the world.....but no one has the right to take another person's life.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Mrtesso: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
sinaj:
I would have done the samething.

John Grisham's A time to kill comes to mind.

U're a reader. You read my mind. Did u read anymore from Grisham?

Did u see the movie?
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
Or it could have been he and his friends raped the girl and killed the cops that came to help.

The girl identified the cop as rapist yet he was given a heros attention in the media, is there no opposition media there.

India is a weird place, but social media is even more weird.
If I were the Indian police authorities, I will hunt that quota account user, even if it is a pseudo, he committed manslaughter under the influence of alcohol and tampered with evidence.

5 Likes

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
nymphomaniac:
Murder isn't justifiable! Next time, arrest them and take them to court. Karma will also judge them but taking the law into your hand is wrong.

Well I hope there won't be a next time.
Not everyone believes in karma

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by davbamxodun: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
me i wee put d stick inside those guys ass ni ooo let dem feel d pain awsear cry

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by romenna: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
For it is written, for everytin there is a season, there is a time to be born n a time to die, a time for peace n a time for war.
After they raped that child, the host of heaven said it was their time to be killed n they got killed. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
What he and his friends did may seem logically right, but two wrongs don't make a right. I refuse to support someone who took the life of another.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by juzzy8600: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
It’s murder and you are a killer.. the incident just sparked off the true killer in there.. don’t take a life you can not create.. if na sars kill yahoo boy now then go dey shout end sars! Now this idiot took a life and y’all supporting him.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by maxtreme: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
JUSTICE IS SERVED
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by abdulwassi(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
So u expect me to read all this?
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by DIYhackers: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
I bet he had to go anonymous. And the news reported the cop was trying to save the girl.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
I don't see anything wrong here. Raping a 6 year old is NEVER okay! undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by toye440: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
if u ask me i would say this vigilante deserves a national award.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by milemimi93(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
I came to read hypocritical coments
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by romenna: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
eterisan:
No matter how we paint it, the guy is a murderer! Two wrongs doesn't make a right. He's Indian so he understands the law of Karma.

His friends are also culpable, killing the other guy. Infact they are worse off, theirs was premeditated.

They are not God, neither are they the government. Why should they take laws into their hands. It was not like he killed the guy while defending the girl. The deed had already been done. He's a murderer full stop.

#saynotorape
man is God to man. I hope u will vomit this rubbish wen ur 6 yo child will be raped to death. because it will certainly happen to u.

4 Likes

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
THAT WAS GOOD KILLING....I WOULD HAVE DONE WORST.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by miqos02(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Wow
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by maxtreme: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
eterisan:

#saynotorape
So what stupid hashtag saynotorape are you doing. You heard there is no justice in the Indian judiciary and yet you want them to live and continue doing same evil. Abeg quit commenting on this.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by baby124: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
Never take the law into your own hands. They could have exposed the police and co rapist by handing them over to the villagers who will beat them mercilessly before handing them over to police. Take enough pictures of these guys and forward to newspapers for justice. This account is so detailed, he may get caught. That’s even if it’s real.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by sinaj(f): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Mrtesso:

U're a reader. You read my mind. Did u read anymore from Grisham?

Did u see the movie?
I have lots of his books
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Kinggnicole(f): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
DaFlash:
I love Quora.com Real and serious online peeps.
Asin ehnn.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by maxtreme: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
juzzy8600:
It’s murder and you are a killer.. the incident just sparked off the true killer in there.. don’t take a life you can not create.. if na sars kill yahoo boy now then go dey shout end sars! Now this idiot took a life and y’all supporting him.
When you are in the shoes of that little girl, your brain might open, then you will understand. Don't call evil onto yourself OK. It's a friendly advice

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by VULCAN(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
I'm sure you're proud for commenting without understanding what you read.

Anyone that kills a child rapist(caught in the act) has done well

ShakurM:
Dispassion is the very essence of justice that's why jungle justice is thirst quenching at first but who knows the real truth around what happened for a fact. But my fear is the Indian man is going to kill again under a different scenario.      

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station / Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) / Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.