Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate (49672 Views)

Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) / Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by maxtreme: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
baby124:
Never take the law into your own hands. They could have exposed the police and co rapist by handing them over to the villagers who will beat them mercilessly before handing them over to police. Take enough pictures of these guys and forward to newspapers for justice. This account is so detailed, he may get caught. That’s even if it’s real.
I believe that is easy to say from where you stand. Pray you don't fall into predicaments that will bring out the monster in you. If you r the little girl and people saved your life that way, I wonder if you keep this preaching up

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by seunmohmoh(f): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
He should have called all the people at the party, beat up the rapists and disgrace them then hand them to SARS... Sorry I mean police and the whole crowd would stand as witnesses but as the rapists died it still made sweet sense.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by juzzy8600: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
maxtreme:

When you are in the shoes of that little girl, your brain might open, then you will understand. Don't call evil onto yourself OK. It's a friendly advice
No matter what.. you don’t do such.. leave God to judge
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by micfoley: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
But why is rape so common in India?
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
The real victim here is the child. Let us not forget that.

That said, killing the rapists was clearly justified. Afterall, do the Police not engage in illegal killings of criminal suspects? Police don't have a right to commit crimes, just as civilians don't either. When you do, consequences abound.

If fair justice is guaranteed in less-advanced societies like India and the greater third world, jungle justice won't occur. But when injustices and deliberate misjustice due to bribe-taking and other quid pro quo is the order of day, then everything is fair game.

If I ever catch a Nigerian Police officer in this kind of situation, I would not hesitate killing him immediately! I'd do this justifiably because the crime of rape and its impact on the victim is worst than even armed robbery and kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Evacroft: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
I have a high murderous instinct in the case of crime and injustice. These is not a premeditated murder so I salute ur courage, he would have worked free. Imagine them saying they didn't know she was a minor so an adult deserve to be raped.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by baby124: 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
maxtreme:

I believe that is easy to say from where you stand. Pray you don't fall into predicaments that will bring out the monster in you. If you r the little girl and people saved your life that way, I wonder if you keep this preaching up
If I was raped, I will not want anyone killed on my behalf. Though it’s painful for all victims of rape, murder is not justice for them. I sleep much better at night knowing that I do not have the blood of anyone on my hands.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Aboguede(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
The people killed the police and his friend knowing they are police officers and in that area that this incident happened, most of the police members haras the local people so they simply retaliated and fortunately, they found the perfect opportunity.

Meanwhile, they did not help the girl by murdering the offenders in the presence of a 6 yr old and finally coused her to lie too in public.

But that was the fiction, the truth here is what the news paper reported.

They raped and killed the police and the withness and then forced the victim to also lie in public
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by madridguy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Real man don't rape.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by steryj(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Wages of sin is death!
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by eterisan(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
romenna:
man is God to man. I hope u will vomit this rubbish wen ur 6 yo child will be raped to death. because it will certainly happen to u.
and I hope you get killed by witnesses when next you steal, lie, cheat, or commit any crime if not rape. Thank you.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by maxtreme: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
juzzy8600:

No matter what.. you don’t do such.. leave God to judge
En En leave God to judge abi? Ok
Go into a market, carry a six year old, tear her pu*system with your di*cking, and she passes out or dies. And you are a police officer.
Come see how people leave justice for God.
FICTION BRAIN!

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by VULCAN(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Reading comprehension needs to be a class in school. There was only one cop not two.

Also this happened in a village so the fact that the girl identified the men as rapists is not gonna make it to the newspaper.

And how you twisted the story to be what it's not is scary.

And Mr. Hunter, desist from hunting people who stopped evil men from continuing their evil. Rather hunt after those who perpetuate evil in your vicinity.

That case would have died a natural death in court and the men would have continued raping kids

Proudlyngwa:
Or it could have been he and his friends raped the girl and killed the cops that came to help.

The girl identified the cops as rapist yet they were given a hero's attention in the media, is there no opposition media there.

India is a weird place, but social media is even more weird.
If I were the Indian police authorities, I will hunt that quota account user, even if it is a pseudo, he committed manslaughter under the influence of alcohol and tampered with evidence.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by miqos02(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Na wa oh

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by ShakurM(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
VULCAN:
I'm sure you're proud for commenting without understanding what you read.

Anyone that kills a child rapist(caught in the act) has done well

Come back if you are civilized enough to engage me in this argument.           
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by maxtreme: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
eterisan:
and I hope you get killed by witnesses when next you steal, lie, cheat, or commit any crime if not rape. Thank you.
Sorry, but you brought that unto yourself.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by maxtreme: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
ShakurM:

Come back if you are civilized enough to engage me in this argument.           
How r u better?

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by vikstandon(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
In Nigeria where there is no justice served...I could do same before I remember "Thou shall not kill" "Thou shall not be vengeful" and "Do not take laws into ur hand". But if I will remember these early enough...I would stay off action and execution!

Judiciary has FAILED... Law enforcement agencies has FAILED!!

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Diso60090(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
Did he kill a police guys?
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
They should have Mame him than killing him regardless of the situation King is not the answer..am sure Given the chance that guy will definitely kill again
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by maxtreme: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
baby124:

If I was raped, I will not want anyone killed on my behalf. Though it’s painful for all victims of rape, murder is not justice for them. I sleep much better at night knowing that I do not have the blood of anyone on my hands.
Dont worry, wait till it happens!
Then we put that theory of yours into practice.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by eterisan(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
maxtreme:

So what stupid hashtag saynotorape are you doing. You heard there is no justice in the Indian judiciary and yet you want them to live and continue doing same evil. Abeg quit commenting on this.
there is no justice, says the murderer. You can't mortgage someone's entire life on an assumption of no justice. Are you trying to say no one has ever been convicted of rape in the whole of India.

People like you can kill somebody in the name of jungle justice. I understand the law of Karma and I just can't, except you trying to kill me, then I will defend myself. But killing someone cos he committed a crime.

Who made you judge and jury.

People supporting this are the kind of people who can kill someone on the street who stole. Why didn't you go kill our politicians. O wait you can't.

I have witnessed seven jungle justice killing and I just shook my head and walked away, cos definitely the killers know not what they are doing.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by maxtreme: 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
eterisan:
there is no justice, says the murderer. You can't mortgage someone's entire life on an assumption of no justice. Are you trying to say no one has ever been convicted of rape on the whole of India.

People like you can kill somebody in the name of jungle justice. I understand the law of Karma and I just can't, except you trying to kill me, then I will defend myself. But killing someone cos he committed a crime.

Which made you judge and jury.
Assumptions abi? You try! embarassed
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Dgovernor88: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
pocohantas:
He did what I can do.
I won't even feel any remorse smiley smiley
with what your hand or what! Oh please sorry don't be anointed are you a woman or man? grin
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
The narrator committed Murder.

The Cops committed Rape.

Those 2 lines above, are true.

I do not judge, I am just stating the obvious.

What would I have done in the situation ? - I would have forgiven them and I would have also taken the girl to the hospital for physical treatment.

This planet is an avatar reality training habitat. There is always some level of karma that must be cleared. And I am not ready to come back here to undo karma, so I will kill no other. That is my summation for now, if things change, I do not know what my next decision would be.

Till then.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by LazyNairalander(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thou shalt not kill no matter what. Do not take the into your own hands.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Ngesochi(f): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Oh God, this is pathetic 6-7 years? What has happened to the love and values of humanity.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Dgovernor88: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
sinaj:
I would have done the samething. Like how, as in with what! Oh sorry please don't be anointed are you a woman or man? grin

John Grisham's A time to kill comes to mind.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by killuminati(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Movie Title: The Good Guys And The Bad Cops cry
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Robynwelo1(f): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Even I am debating in my mind. Considering, there is no justice in that part, a minor is involved, a helpless 6 years old kid and he's a police man, the supposed protector.

It's wrong to kill save for self defense, but if such thing happened to me or someone very close to me in a system with poor justice, I could do same for revenge.

I will not judge him.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by ShakurM(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
maxtreme:

How r u better?
Good question for another day .There was a time insane men were burnt alive for being possessed. There was a time men were scared of the dark. Do you know Paedophilia is a mental disorder?  So no, I don't agree paedophiles should be killed. No way.         
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by eterisan(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
maxtreme:

Assumptions abi? You try! embarassed
Yes my friend, assumptions. You cannot wholeheartedly say there is no justice for rape victims in India or Nigeria or anywhere in the world. Have a grievance, take it up with the Law. Never ever you take laws into your hands, be it law of man or law of God.

Pray you have this understanding. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media / Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten / 8 Yahoo Boys, One Lady Arrested By EFCC In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.