Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate (49694 Views)

Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) / Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
sinaj:
lmao grin grin grin

Your head will even break my breast
A trial will confuse you
when should i come
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by sinaj(f): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You're actually not bad looking.

Cheers.
Thank you Mogaji

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by pryme(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
sinaj:
I would have done the samething.

John Grisham's A time to kill comes to mind.

Yeah, that's why I hate law sometimes.

I wonder if those lawyers would have tried a white man like that if it was a black man that was killed.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by eyinjuege: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
It's a very common occurrence in India and even Nigeria.
The rape of children.

Paedophiles everywhere.

I could care less if any paedophile was disposed of. At least one more less beast for the children to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by johannu(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Let's invite the Indian man to Nigeria.

https://hubpages.com/literature/shadow-of-death
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by AHCB: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
pocohantas:
He did what I can do.
I won't even feel any remorse smiley smiley
why am I not surprise.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Austin234(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
Given same scenario, this guy will kill again. Making him a habitual killer. I think beating up the cops and handing them over to police would have been better than killing.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by sinaj(f): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
pryme:

Yeah, that's why I hate law sometimes.

I wonder if those lawyers would have tried a white man like that if it was a black man that was killed.
They were even ready to grant him bail. He would have gotten a lighter sentence
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by oganology33(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
Harrynight:
Obviously no justifiable reason to take the life of a fellow human
Wait until u get married and have kids & bad stuffs happen 2 dem. Ull probably com back 2 NL & delete or modify dis comment.

So u can't even kill 4 self defence?? Na ur type Fulani herdsmen dey use shine.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Alwaysking: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
OK he killed the paedo, good one.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by valboy20(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
This isn't even a moral dilemma. The narrator and his friends deserve to be put away for murder. They had no reason to execute those guys when their lives wasn't under any form of threat. Meanwhile I'm disturbed by the comments on this thread. Why do we like to celebrate jungle justice in this part of the world?
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by khelvinharris: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
valboy20:
This isn't even a moral dilemma. The narrator and his friends deserve to be put away for murder. They had no reason to execute those guys when their lives wasn't under any form of threat. Meanwhile I'm disturbed by the comments on this thread. Why do we like to celebrate jungle justice in this part of the world?
You also deserve to be put away for lack of common sense. People like you are potential pedophiles. You only need the right situation to bring out the pervert in you - if you're not one already.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by adontcare(f): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
romenna:
man is God to man. I hope u will vomit this rubbish wen ur 6 yo child will be raped to death. because it will certainly happen to u.
amen
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by adontcare(f): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
khelvinharris:

Two men raped a six year old girl and left her to die in a bush and all you could see to do was chastise the man and his friends who killed them for their act they perpetrated. You didn't even bother commiserating with the fact that a child was raped and worst still, at the end of your epistle, you still had the guts to use the saynotorape hashtag.
What would you have done if the girl had been your daughter and you had caught the two of them after the act?

Your brain, sir, needs rewiring.
don't mind dat slowpoke
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by adontcare(f): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
valboy20:
may it not happen to ur 6 yrs old nor any of ur children. 'Human being'

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by adontcare(f): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

My mistake about the second cop.
That being said, that action was taken under the influence of Alcohol, and whether it was noble or not it is called manslaughter, the culprits were already down and disarmed when they were killed, nobody ever nominated them to dispense justice. If everyone decid e to give out his own justice based on his or her own perception of wrongdoing we will be back to the stone age.
He had no rights whatsoever to kill the policeman except at that point he still proved to be a danger.
that is d way it is when no proper justice in d system, the people turn to jungle justice.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by 9jaBloke: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Yes, he and his friends committed murder but i'll gladly commit this kind of murder. I felt so much satisfaction reading this story. I always thought the penalty for rape should be death.

They should be given National honours.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by valboy20(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
khelvinharris:

You also deserve to be put away for lack of common sense. People like you are potential pedophiles. You only need the right situation to bring out the pervert in you - if you're not one already.

I know better than to argue with little id'iots on this forum. The narrator knew they'd committed a crime otherwise they wouldn't have killed the second to cover up their first murder. You need to f'u!ck off airhead. I can't deign to have a banter with a caveman.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by ocelot2006(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
I call that Justice for the innocent and weak.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by eterisan(m): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
khelvinharris:

Two men raped a six year old girl and left her to die in a bush and all you could see to do was chastise the man and his friends who killed them for their act they perpetrated. You didn't even bother commiserating with the fact that a child was raped and worst still, at the end of your epistle, you still had the guts to use the saynotorape hashtag.
What would you have done if the girl had been your daughter and you had caught the two of them after the act?

Your brain, sir, needs rewiring.
rape and murder which of the two is a worse crime. Kindly don't mention me if your default reaction is to abuse. I Can't deal with potential murderers or any who applauds such acts under any circumstances bar self defense. And you call yourselves Christians.

Even Master Jesus fixed the ear of the soldier whose ear Peter cut off when they came to arrest him, knowing they will kill him.

So Thank you very much and don't mention me again.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
valboy20:

I know better than to argue with little id'iots on this forum. The narrator knew they'd committed a crime otherwise they wouldn't have killed the second to cover up their first murder. You need to f'u!ck off airhead. I can't deign to have a banter with a caveman.

If I was a judge and this man and his friends where brought in on the said murder, I will give them three weeks of community service and recommend them for national honour after thier punishment.

People like you never saw how damaged little girls look that's why you have the audacity to utter such nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by PropertyDeals(f): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Interesting.
Anyways, please check our signature below and get in touch.
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by maxtreme: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
ShakurM:

We are the higher specie but it's both a gift and curse, it's either too much knowledge or little knowledge that would be our undoing. Look at the human brain bro, Should you be a police or armed robber? What's the difference when you are facing a loaded gun.          
Lol if pedophiles gets killed, so be it, if he was caught by the law so be it. Lol

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by proudevil: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
MrNwaAmaikpe:
cry

Who is the cause of this global saga?

Reasons this with me.
Alex Enumah has agreed to partner with India on ICT which Bubu accepted isi aki ...

FG has agreed to partner with india on agriculture and many more without a formidable terms giving them full rights and privilege to do what they want, tell me why will they not treat us Nigerians the way they want.

Check out China is gradually colonizing Nigeria if you know you know. WE DON'T HAVE ANY DIRECTIONS OOO. NDI ALA NDI ALA

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by justflow1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
nothing justifies rape, nonetheless, those guys are murderers, the wages of rape is not death, regardless the level of the rape.... That ll be from the legal perspective

Bros! Those guys just did the replica of what i would have done. they deserve some accolades,

But indians and rape issues hmmmm, those smelling touts no dey hear abeg atall

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by saudatu(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
gunpoint:
Hmmmm... I suppose
Bad ass grin grin grin
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by valboy20(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jiang:

If I was a judge and this man and his friends where brought in on the said murder, I will give them three weeks of community service and recommend them for national honour after thier punishment.

People like you never saw how damaged little girls look that's why you have the audacity to utter such nonsense

Stop your emotional argument sissy and show me the rationale behind executing two men extrajudicially for abusing a girl. There's no doubt that what the cop did was sick but who made them the judge, jury and executioner? The narrator and his friends are just as brutish and defective as the two men they executed. What did their covering it up tells you? Be smart.

The only reason you would give em awards is because you're a caveman operating an outmoded morality.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by valboy20(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
justflow1:
nothing justifies rape, nonetheless, those guys are murderers, the wages of rape is not death, regardless the level of the rape.... That ll be from the legal perspective

Bros! Those guys just did the replica of what i would have done. they deserve some accolades,

But indians and rape issues hmmmm, those smelling touts no dey hear abeg atall

I feel like having a beer with you for the emboldened
Re: Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate by LexngtonSteele: 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hmmm what a story.

I would Google more to see if it's true.

But the murders in this case are justified.

Those guys didn't deserve to live....

Phew!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wallet Thief Got Online Users Talking / Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) / Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.