Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Can’t Stand It Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can’t Stand It Anymore (2133 Views)

Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Stand It Anymore by silvertuke(m): 1:53am On Jun 10, 2010
Hello People,

Greetings to everybody on naira land.

This message may look so funny, stupid or embarrassing. But do not reason it that way I decide to send in this topic because I could not stand this any more.

For the paste 1 year I have not had sex, the last time I had sex was with my ex-girl friend. And we are no more dating.

All effort to get another girl proves abortive because I am not too financially buoyant. I am sure most of you know that it is not easy for one to have a good girl as a girl friend here in Nigeria most especially in my state Edo state.

So I want to know if I can get a sex mate here, I am really dieing to have sex and I can't just imagine myself patronizing the sex hunkers because of the risk involved in it.

Please any interested girl should feel free to ring me on this number 08054001046 no more flashing please.

Thanks for read and God bless you all.

Silver
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by Osama10(m): 1:59am On Jun 10, 2010
You will be surprised to know that those girls you think are normal are worse of than the supposed hunkers or hawkers with loads of infections to give you. grin
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by tpiah: 2:08am On Jun 10, 2010
you're aware of a section called sexuality?

i wonder why your ex left you high and dry?

trick question-plz dont answer.

something to do with priorities.
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by puskin: 2:21am On Jun 10, 2010
*** shakes head***
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by Dyt(f): 5:35am On Jun 10, 2010
[color=#006600][/color]if u cant stand on it anymore den sit on it always
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by Osama10(m): 5:50am On Jun 10, 2010
You cant stand it abi you wan die? lipsrsealed
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by silvertuke(m): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2010
na that one u wan talk? na una be the course of this. u girls don't want to date an avarange guy na rich and already man una dey find u don't care to know how he made is money.

watin money go take una eyes see 4 dis town na only God know
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by kpolli(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2010
omo agro na basttard, see wetin e do my guy
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by estrella(f): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2010
I never heard it said that a man died because he didn't have sex in a long while.I think you don't have much to keep you busy.Have you tried attending salsa lessons? They are quite affordable.Not only do you get to keep yourself busy,you get to meet some single hot chicks and rub up against them, Lets hope that's as far as you will get! mcheeeewww!!!
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2010
silvertuke:

Hello People,

This message may look so funny, silly or embarrassing. But do not reason it that way I decide to send in this topic because I could not stand this any more.

For the paste 1 year I have not had sex, the last time I had sex was with my ex-girl friend. And we are no more dating.

All effort to get another girl proves abortive because I am not too financially buoyant. I am sure most of you know that it is not easy for one to have a good girl as a girl friend here in Nigeria most especially in my state Edo state.

So I want to know if I can get a sex mate here, I am really dieing to have intimacy and[b] I can't just imagine myself patronizing the sex hunkers because of the risk involved in it.[/b]
Please any interested girl should feel free to ring me on this number 08054001046 no more flashing please.

Thanks for read and God bless you all.

Silver

Listen to yourself cry shocked angry tongue
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by steve49ja(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2010
undecided
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by madlady(f): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2010
silvertuke link=topic=460362.msg6185515#msg6185515 date=1276131215:

Hello People,

This message may look so funny, silly or embarrassing. But do not reason it that way I decide to send in this topic because I could not stand this any more.

All effort to get another girl proves abortive because I am not too financially buoyant

Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by sexdoctor(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2010
sekebula
massive "Agromatisim" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by slex(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2010
u beta go to a brothel thats what they are there for, b4 u rape one toddler, the girls u think are decent atimes are the ones that carry the maddest diseases
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by skfa1: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2010
sorry poster, dunno what to say.

See as some guys dey batch the poster, some of una dey struggle with agro.n na wah o.
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by tpiah: 5:54am On Jun 11, 2010
^^the question is, while some would look at their situation and log on nl to ask for assistance getting a job, this one decided to take stock of his own situation and look for a free bedmate.

it used to be called NFA.
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by dobodobo(m): 6:06am On Jun 11, 2010
You still dey here they suffer for sex, I dey Bleep combination of girlfriends and prostitutes. dont you know route to ashewo spots for now till you have a new girlfriend. I am tired of sex already because my blood don almost dry finish
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by femmy2010(m): 6:43am On Jun 11, 2010
Poster,the picture painted of ladies of Edo origin is not as bad as you think.maybe u seek the very best of them all?maybe u created a particular standard of a lady u can date and u cant compromise if u meet those that aren't up to?Relax as am sure that though money remain the order of the day,there still remain many ladies that are not motivated by money.
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by madlady(f): 6:51am On Jun 11, 2010
femmy2010:

Poster,the picture painted of ladies of Edo origin is not as bad as you think.maybe u seek the verybest of them all?may u created a particular standard of a lady u can date and u cant compromise if u meet those that arent up to?Relax as am sure that though money remain the order of the day,their still remain many ladies that are not motivated by money.

Thank you for speaking the truth wink
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by hatch: 7:48am On Jun 11, 2010
Don't be a retard,why waste the free airtime cybercafe ticket you found at the cafe posting such!
Haba !see Lesser people and their kind of problems.
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by izeek(m): 8:07am On Jun 11, 2010
i would have tot wanking could be as some form of respite.
unless u seeking intimacy and not the release.

whichever sha, agro nah bastard.
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by md4real(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2010
hatch#:

Don't be a retard,why waste the free airtime cybercafe ticket you found at the cafe posting such!
Haba !see Lesser people and their kind of problems.
agro level na reach to dey pick ticket for ground. Thank God he admits he has a problem. Seems you are worse not even knowing what is wrong with you.
@poster, dont worry, sex does not kill. You miracle free sex mate is on the way.
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by fubiluv: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2010
Since you are not buoyant enough,pls make money first.
Good luck tongue tongue
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by tpiah: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2010
You miracle free sex mate is on the way

are you crazy?

what concerns miracle with this kind of rubbish topic?
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by Pennywise(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2010
@OP
Watch it. This kind of thought has led many before you to jail. You are in a stage where you can only hope for opportunity s.ex. Soon you could start having sex on demand. You have not reached there yet.

Until then, be wise. Stay away from girls. Nothing has more potential to extinguish a young man's destiny than carnal thought.
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by tayo4me(f): 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2010
Wonders will never cease on Nairaland. Na by force to have intimacy ni I have never heard of someone dying as a result of lack of intimacy. You better control yourself, before you do something you'll later regret.
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by ITgurlie(f): 12:42am On Jun 12, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I think I can guess why your girl left you too much s*x cheesy cheesy

guy you're not a he-goat so just calm down or you'll over excite your johnson and put it in the wrong hole undecided undecided

Lack of s*x will not kill you, at least you won't have the problem of STD's and unwanted pregnancy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by silvertuke(m): 12:47am On Jun 12, 2010
estrella  U that is taking nonsence can you even resist sex for just 1 month? and do girls normally get a vabrator or actificail penis for them selves including you nor lie u get for house, even most of una dey carry am follow body with that una big bag when be like worddrop.

estrella:

I never heard it said that a man died because he didn't have intimacy in a long while.I think you don't have much to keep you busy.Have you tried attending salsa lessons? They are quite affordable.Not only do you get to keep yourself busy,you get to meet some single hot chicks and rub up against them, Lets hope that's as far as you will get! mcheeeewww!!!
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by femmy2010(m): 1:50am On Jun 12, 2010
Sex? O ga ooo.
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 12, 2010
I hate people who look for sex on the internet.

good luck though.
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by dobodobo(m): 6:11am On Jun 12, 2010
rokiatu:

I hate people who look for sex on the internet.

good luck though.
Na you sabi, sex is like a product, if you cannot offer for sales then someone else will do, mind your own business because not all fingers are equal. their are a lot of nairaland girls in need of someone who will service them too but shy to post on line, maybe the guy has hooked up with one already and banging her on bed right now,
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by femmy2010(m): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2010
Dobodobo,
To me it makes no sense.
He only seek a pool of sex and though he would get it but O ga ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. / I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which / Would You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.