Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys (1683 Views)

Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / 7 Types Of Men Women Can’t Resist / Black Women Can’t Find Good Men? Oh Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys by impetus: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2012
Women say they want a nice guy, yet usually end up dating bad boys. Here’s why.
Not real: Nice guys are too nice. No one can always be that nice unless they’re a saint. They are busy being nice instead of being real and women instinctually don’t trust that. Bad boys “keep it real”. Nice guys don’t want to upset the apple cart.

Respect: No one respects a doormat. Nice guys don’t set boundaries or make any real demands. A bad boy doesn’t let a woman walk all over him or control him. Women can’t respect a man they can control. No respect = No attraction.

Predictable: Most people lead boring, predictable lives, so they’re attracted to people who are exciting and a bit unpredictable. Bad boys are always a challenge. Nice guys are never a challenge. Predictable + No excitement + No challenge = I prefer a bad boy.

Mother Nature: Women are designed to nurture. However, instead of doing this with children, they often end up doing it with bad boys. They think that will save them. Nice guys rarely need to be saved.

Fixer-Upper: Nice guys don’t usually need to be fixed. Bad boys usually do, so they become a project. Women think if they can “create” the perfect man, he will never leave them. Also, if they’re busy fixing someone else, they don’t have to look at what needs to be fixed in their own lives.

Sperm wars: Women are designed to procreate with the strongest possible genes. Bad boys are sending an unconscious message that they have great genes, so they’re not afraid of losing the woman by misbehaving. Nice guys are sending a message that they don’t think their genes are good enough, so they won’t misbehave.

Fear of intimacy: If a woman is afraid of intimacy, she subconsciously knows she can avoid it with a bad boy, since she can never get close enough to him to have to go there. A nice guy will eventually want a commitment, and that’s scary.

Low self-esteem: We don’t feel comfortable with people who treat us better than we treat ourselves. If you don’t think much of yourself, the bad boy is simply reinforcing your negative belief. A nice guy is treating you in a way you’re not familiar with.

Sex: Women feel a nice guy won’t be good in bed. They sometimes like to be manhandled and think a nice guy won’t be able to take control and get the job done. A bad boy comes across as being able to deliver, even though that may not always be the case.

Hot: Have you ever seen a bad boy who wasn’t hot? I’m sure there are a few, but they wouldn’t be able to get away with half the stuff they did if they didn’t look so good. Meanwhile, when a woman describes someone as a nice guy, she means, “He’s not hot”.
http://www..com/talk/topic,135239.0.html

After reading the above, I decided to bring it here for deliberation. I think the ladies in the house are the ones that would say if the above is true or false.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
bullcrap
Re: Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
Oh I find this post too good to be true with the kind of walking creatures among nigerian men.
When I meet that mr nice dude as potrayed in ur post. I shall be back to share my testimony.
Re: Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys by k2039: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
Op,naturally I'm nice,so if your post is anything to go by,I will likely not have women on my heels.

The whole post is laughable.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
k2039: Op,naturally I'm nice,so if your post is anything to go by,I will likely not have women on my heels.

The whole post is laughable.
You are nice
Re: Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys by rodeo0070(m): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2012
***Stammering***
I don't get it...
Re: Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
I will choose a nice guy any day over a jerk.
Re: Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys by k2039: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
candygosh:
You are nice

Yes,I said that in my post.
Re: Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys by 2sexy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2012
I am nice to ladies but have been keep that part due to bad experiences from the ladies.

There some elements of truth in the op and I explain when I get power supply. Na darkness i dey hia so, i cant type on my laptop.
Re: Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys by cindyrella(f): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
Crap! undecided
Re: Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys by 2sexy(m): 4:35am On Oct 28, 2012
cindyrella: Crap! undecided
it is no crap
Re: Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys by Mynd44: 6:31am On Oct 28, 2012
Biggest load of poo I have seen in a while
Re: Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys by boron10(m): 6:44am On Oct 28, 2012
In addition to the OP's post, most 'bad boys' are extremely extrovert, so never find it difficult to start up a conversation with any lady. While the Nice guys are always timid/shy,so conversation with them is seen as boring. cool cool
Re: Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys by wissezy: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
99% of nice guys are fugly guys.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? / Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian / A Friend Needs Advice Plsssss Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.