Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,925 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Can’t Stand It Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can’t Stand It Anymore (2144 Views)

Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Reasons Why Women Can’t Stand Nice Guys / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by 190: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2010
silvertuke:

Hello People,

Greetings to everybody on naira land.

This message may look so funny, silly or embarrassing. But do not reason it that way I decide to send in this topic because I could not stand this any more.

For the [size=20pt]paste[/size] 1 year I have not had sex, the last time I had sex was with my ex-girl friend. And we are no more dating.

All effort to get another girl proves abortive because I am not too financially buoyant. I am sure most of you know that it is not easy for one to have a good girl as a girl friend here in Nigeria most especially in my state Edo state.

So I want to know if I can get a sex mate here, I am really dieing to have intimacy and I can't just imagine myself patronizing the sex hunkers because of the risk involved in it.

Please any interested girl should feel free to ring me on this number 08054001046 no more flashing please.

Thanks for read and God bless you all.

Silver

NA TOOTH PASTE!! angry

silvertuke:

estrella  U that is taking nonsence can you even resist sex for just 1 month? and do girls normally get a vabrator or actificail manliness for them selves including you nor lie u get for house, even most of una dey carry am follow body with that una big bag when be like [size=20pt]worddrop[/size].

NA WARDROBE I know OOH NOT WORDDROP

See 1 of the reasons u dont have a GF
cos u are not even in school
how are we sure you are not an agbero!! around ring road!!
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2010
Chie! This one na spiritual CONJI.

dobodobo:

Na you sabi, sex is like a product, if you cannot offer for sales then someone else will do, mind your own business because not all fingers are equal. their are a lot of nairaland girls in need of someone who will service them too but shy to post on line, maybe the guy has hooked up with one already and banging her on bed right now,
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by silvertuke(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2010
Benz 190. Who send you make you comment on my topic? Nor be people like you I dey find for here. Na my mistake you come correct abi? it is you that know book pass. well incase you don't understand what I have written other reasonable and better people do understand me. Olodo like you.
190:

NA TOOTH PASTE!! angry

190:

NA TOOTH PASTE!! angry

Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by 190: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2010
^^
Typical of a Benin boy!! grin
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by tpiah: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2010
I think I can guess why your girl left you too much s*x

more like too much drinking garri.

she left before she developed bow legs from malnutrition.
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by sevule(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2010
Ol boy I can smell the congi on you even from here. Dude the mistake you are making is that you are too desperate and chics can smell desperation from a mile off so play it cool and stop looking at all the chics you meet as potential wells to release the congi that is holding you in bondage ok?
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by sevule(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2010
Ol boy I can smell the congi on you even from here. Dude the mistake you are making is that you are too desperate and chics can smell desperation from a mile off so play it cool and stop looking at all the chics you meet as potential wells to release the congi that is holding you in bondage ok?
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 13, 2010
dobodobo:

Na you sabi, sex is like a product, if you cannot offer for sales then someone else will do, mind your own business because not all fingers are equal. their are a lot of nairaland girls in need of someone who will service them too but shy to post on line, maybe the guy has hooked up with one already and banging her on bed right now,
oh pleaseeeeeee take it easy with me, I was just stating my 2cent tongue
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by Osama10(m): 5:17am On Jun 13, 2010
Na quarell?
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by tpiah: 6:55am On Jun 13, 2010
^^arent you irritating!
Re: I Can’t Stand It Anymore by Girl846(f): 5:59am On Jun 14, 2010
Go to church and develop a relationship with God. Theres more to life!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You One Of Those People? / Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! / Men And Lies: A Hobby Or Blood Related?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.