Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two (3809 Views)

The Brutal Romance Between A King Cobra And A Bulldog / Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. / Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by Tampa6246(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2018
- Rosey and her boyfriend asked a woman on a flight to switch seats so they could sit together

- They joked that the woman could meet the love of her life as a result

- Sure enough, the woman got along really well with the man who eventually sat next to her

A couple from Texas, US, believe they might have made a match in heaven, literally speaking, during a flight home recently.

Writing on Twitter, Rosey Blair said she and her boyfriend were booked on different seats on the flight. They therefore asked an unnamed woman if they could switch seats so they could sit together.

The woman agreed, and they all joked that perhaps she would meet the love of her life in the person who would eventually sit next to her.

Sure enough, a man sat next to the woman and the two struck up a flight-long conversation.

According to Rosey's subsequent tweets, the two were both fitness enthusiasts, got along really well, followed each other on Instagram, and even showed each other pictures of their families.

An excited Rosey noted that the new "couple" brushed hands a couple of times and the woman even rested her head on the man's shoulder briefly.

When the flight landed, Rosey pictured the seat partners walking away together, presumably as friends or who knows..

Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by TollaEstate: 7:27am On Jul 07, 2018
Wow
Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by kaffy4tope(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2018
My immediate younger bro met an Australian lady in the flight, she took him to her house where she lives all alone.

Today they are married!

13 Likes

Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by Tampa6246(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2018
and that was it

Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by mynaijainfo(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2018
cool
Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by 48noble(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2018
don't try this in naija...anyway I'm wondering how Chioma met Davido
Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by Cholls(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2018
my brother's and sisters can I find my soulmate on the BRT cuz I neva enter plane for my life

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by Partnerbiz3: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2018
Crazy
Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by Alwaysking: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2018
I guess you can also get a soul mate in molue

1 Like

Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by Bluezy13(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2018
"Hey come and sit with me", I said to her with smiles written all over my face as i was already seated in the passenger seat directly behind the driver, waiting for the bus to fill up.
She smiled, observed me for a second and agreed. I adjusted and she made herself comfortable.
She was in her mid twenties, slim and pretty, nice dentition, with an alluring scent. Her accent was noble and she appeared to be from a middle class family.
Although I always mind my business, but I struck a conversation and she reciprocated jovially, we teased ourselves, played, she bought snacks we ate, I even fed her some. I bought drinks she opted for water, I bought just one and we shared.
Our hands were locked up and it got to a point where she rested on my shoulder with my arms wrapped around her neck, we cuddled.
Our chemistry was well fitted, we were like long known lovers, oblivious of other passengers whom we knew were not aware we just met. It was as if the 3 hours journey should be infinite.
We alighted, spent extra 30mins together in the bus stop. We exchanged contacts but I never called, she never called.
Don't know if it was love, because I've never loved someone enough to call my own.
I missed her, but not anymore, or so i think.
It's two months now.
Her name, she said was Victoria.
I never told her mine.
Although it was not my first experience but hers was too unique and...and... I don't know.
But, I wish to see her again.

2 Likes

Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by Naijawebmaster: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2018
kaffy4tope:
My immediate younger bro met an Australian lady in the flight, she took him to her house where she lives all alone.
Today they are married!

Some risks are worth it! smiley
Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by izzou(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2018
Bluezy13:
"Hey come and sit with me", I said to her with smiles written all over my face as i was already seated in the passenger seat directly behind the driver, waiting for the bus to fill up.
She smiled, observed me for a second and agreed. I adjusted and she made herself comfortable.
She was in her mid twenties, slim and pretty, nice dentition, with an alluring scent. Her accent was noble and she appeared to be from a middle class family.
Although I always mind my business, but I struck a conversation and she reciprocated jovially, we teased ourselves, played, she bought snacks we ate, I even fed her some. I bought drinks she opted for water, I bought just one and we shared.
Our hands were locked up and it got to a point where she rested on my shoulder with my arms wrapped around her neck, we cuddled.
Our chemistry was well fitted, we were like long known lovers, oblivious of other passengers whom we knew were not aware we just met. It was as if the 3 hours journey should be infinite.
We alighted, spent extra 30mins together in the bus stop. We exchanged contacts but I never called, she never called.
Don't know if it was love, because I've never loved someone enough to call my own.
I missed her, but not anymore, or so i think.
It's two months now.
Her name, she said was Victoria.
I never told her mine.
Although it was not my first experience but hers was too unique and...and... I don't know.
But, I wish to see her again.

Then fvvking call her

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by Bluezy13(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2018
izzou:

Then fvvking call her

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
But to what end??

Something keeps restraining me from calling her, I keep postponing it.
I find relationships to be meant only for a specific group of people. It never works with me as I easily get bored... you know, with this mindset of "ok, we've had sex, now what?".
I wouldn't want to hurt her by starting what I know I can't keep.
I don't just know. Maybe we are better off the way we are.
Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by Jadoskii(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2018
In other news bleach revealed new coloured pages (comicbook.com)
Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by izzou(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2018
Bluezy13:

But to what end??

Something keeps restraining me from calling her, I keep postponing it.
I find relationships to be meant only for a specific group of people. It never works with me as I easily get bored... you know, with this mindset of "ok, we've had sex, now what?".
I wouldn't want to hurt her by starting what I know I can't keep.
I don't just know. Maybe we are better off the way we are.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Who asked you to start anything?
If you miss someone, you call them.

Don't rush into anything. Every friendship with the opposite sex mustn't end in a relationship, you know?

1 Like

Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by Dronedude(m): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2018
Tampa6246:

- Rosey and her boyfriend asked a woman on a flight to switch seats so they could sit together

- They joked that the woman could meet the love of her life as a result

- Sure enough, the woman got along really well with the man who eventually sat next to her

A couple from Texas, US, believe they might have made a match in heaven, literally speaking, during a flight home recently.

Writing on Twitter, Rosey Blair said she and her boyfriend were booked on different seats on the flight. They therefore asked an unnamed woman if they could switch seats so they could sit together.

The woman agreed, and they all joked that perhaps she would meet the love of her life in the person who would eventually sit next to her.

Sure enough, a man sat next to the woman and the two struck up a flight-long conversation.

According to Rosey's subsequent tweets, the two were both fitness enthusiasts, got along really well, followed each other on Instagram, and even showed each other pictures of their families.

An excited Rosey noted that the new "couple" brushed hands a couple of times and the woman even rested her head on the man's shoulder briefly.

When the flight landed, Rosey pictured the seat partners walking away together, presumably as friends or who knows..

And the next day on a flight back he met another lady, struck a conversation, held hands and took her home. The End

1 Like

Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by Bluezy13(m): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2018
izzou:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Who asked you to start anything?
If you miss someone, you call them.

Don't rush into anything. Every friendship with the opposite sex mustn't end in a relationship, you know?

I can't risk that.
There is no way I'll call her and we maintain a casual relationship, not after how far we went within 3 hours of our first time.
I don't want to be unhappy.

But why hasn't she called??
Maybe she has her reasons same way I have mine.
Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by Bluezy13(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2018
Dronedude:

And the next day on a flight back he met another lady, struck a conversation, held hands and took her home. The End

cheesy and the cycle continues.

See your mentality...
Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by izzou(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2018
Bluezy13:

I can't risk that.
There is no way I'll call her and we maintain a casual relationship, not after how far we went within 3 hours of our first time.

You are right though sad

Sometimes, the best way to love something or someone is to let them go
cool

1 Like

Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by Bluezy13(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2018
izzou:

You are right though sad

Sometimes, the best way to love something or someone is to let them go cool
Thanks for understanding.
Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by Cholls(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bluezy13:

I can't risk that.

my brother hahaha I know your fear
Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by CaptainStephen(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
It happens, mine was a bit dramatic as her nephew opened the back door suddenly without looking which lead to my car hitting her car rear door. After all the apologizing and fixing her door, fast forward some months after i chatted her up, met, became friends and got married last month.
Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by Bluezy13(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Cholls:
my brother hahaha I know your fear
Abi o. I'm always realistic
Re: Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two by Dacronym(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
So?
why is Twitter going Crazy

(1) (Reply)

Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) / My Man Is Inexperienced & Cannot Satisfy Me- Please Advise / What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.