Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) (3819 Views)

Sex Is Overrated - Writing From Experience. (Pictures) / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by sparkle7: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Here are some really bad break up experience people have experienced in pictures.
This thing called break up can make one be a shadow of himself especially if you invested so much.
Enjoy.

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by sparkle7: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
More

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by sparkle7: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
Again

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by sparkle7: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
Check em out

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by healthserve(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Make i park my okada here

Over to you Dominique Lalasticlala Farano Mynd44. Take this to homeland

1 Like

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by madridguy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
grin grin grin See funny comments.

One said she opened snipper but remember she never eat, so she has to close it back because he don't want to die with empty stomach grin

Oghene Vwaire
is most touching to me. May God see you through.

3 Likes

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
This shit ain't for me

As a REAL NIGGA
Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
I can so relate to all those comments... mine I could not even sleep I even open a thread here on Nairaland asking people who don’t even care or know how I feel for advice Hahahaha. But thank God we are back together and planing a wedding �

4 Likes

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by madridguy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Forget, Nigga no dey for love matter.

Herrymax:
This shit ain't for me

As a REAL NIGGA

3 Likes

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
madridguy:
Forget, Nigga no dey for love matter.

See you
One stick of AZ or SK is enough to clear that shit out of my mind

2 Likes

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
They should keep wailing upandan they haven't seen red yet. They are too wicked cryThis year alone ehn I'll make sure I crush like 5 hearts... At least I wanna see like 2 coming up here to create threads on how I messed up their lives before June.... Especially all these Cry babies with watery sperms forming alphas on here... Spits angry

1 Like

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by seankafor(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
I once advised and served as a motivational speaker to a neighbour who had a heart break and she is a lady..

Oh mehn me i was already feeling like it was me..

It's not easy I swear and dem no dey do hard man for am.

Even me sef, anytime a girl wey promise to visit disappoints me, I dey vex like mad not to talk of heartbreak..

Thank God say all my life, never been in a serious relationship and never experienced heartbreak..

But I still thinks it's a matter of time before it comes to me and I hope and pray by that time, it wont break me down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by madridguy(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
Forget Arizona or SK, we are talking about heart, you go maul the AZ/SK you no go get strength to lift it for mouth tongue you never see anything

Herrymax:

See you
One stick of AZ or SK is enough to clear that shit out of my mind

3 Likes

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
madridguy:
Forget Arizona or SK, we are talking about heart, you go maul the AZ/SK you no go get strength to lift it for mouth tongue you never see anything

Lol i get you bro
But i really don't do this relationship of a thing.
Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 27, 2020
I tried not to let it bother me at that initial time. How? I went to an MFM pastor who prayed for me and in fact, he insisted I received the gift of speaking in tongues and start praying in the spirit and to the glory of God it was that period I received the gift. So praying in the spirit helped me scale through the heartbreak and I didn't get to misbehave. Though after a while I felt it but it never made me act strangely.
So....

1 Like

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by AstroG: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2020
I don't think I have ever been heartbroken by a girl,the highest that happened was her wedding invitation card she gave to me after hot sex one hot afternoon sad sad

1 Like

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by Ballwick(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2020
When mine happened,then I usually pick my young nephews from school 2 of them,I came back with the wrong kids.and like Mumu dem follow me and I didn't realize ontime,love sha

5 Likes

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by TheSyndrome: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
This cracked my ribs
grin grin grin grin
Dicktion:
They should keep wailing upandan they haven't seen red yet. They are too wicked cryThis year alone ehn I'll make sure I crush like 5 hearts... At least I wanna see like 2 coming up here to create threads on how I messed up their lives before June.... Especially all these Cry babies with watery sperms forming alphas on here... Spits angry
Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by TheSyndrome: 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
People are mad here aswear grin grin grin grin grin
madridguy:

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by healthserve(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dicktion:

" Owaiwe " Wickedness at its purest form
Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by suaveBrother(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
... never had one but gave three ...

sipping on tangerines grin

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by Ellacindy: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
[b]I can so relate to all those comments... mine I could not even sleep I even open a thread here on Nairaland asking people who don’t even care or know how I feel for advice Hahahaha. But thank God we are back together and planing a wedding.

I wish my story wil end like urs, am going through a major heart break for more than one month now I still feel hurt like it just happened.
I have cried, prayed, starved myself, but I believe God knows best
Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by Gofwane(m): 4:23am On Mar 03, 2020
I honestly find it hard to understand why a person's heart could be broken because of a boyfriend or girlfriend.

My heart is so cold that there is virtually no pain it can't withstand. I just switch it off like a switch and I swear, that's the end - there and then.
Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by IceColdVeins(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
The one that said she scratched someone else's head thinking it was hers must be a lunatic.
I no fit even imagine say na my head person scratch come give me excuse say na her head she think say I carry for neck

1 Like

Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by Kyngfarabale1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
seankafor:
I once advised and served as a motivational speaker to a neighbour who had a heart break and she is a lady..

Oh mehn me i was already feeling like it was me..

It's not easy I swear and dem no dey do hard man for am.

Even me sef, anytime a girl wey promise to visit disappoints me, I dey vex like mad not to talk of heartbreak..

Thank God say all my life, never been in a serious relationship and never experienced heartbreak..

But I still thinks it's a matter of time before it comes to me and I hope and pray by that time, it wont break me down
I've that same thought bro but I always pray the break up shouldn't over power me.
e no easy ooo
Re: Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) by Dreyton36: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
@sparkle7 pls help me with the page you got those comments from , they're hilarious grin

(1) (Reply)

WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child In A Photoshoot.. / Neighbor Watch As Husband And Wife Fight Each Other Fiercely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.