Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Philippines President: If Anyone Can Prove God Exists, I’ll Resign Tonight - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Philippines President: If Anyone Can Prove God Exists, I’ll Resign Tonight (1584 Views)

Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philippines President: If Anyone Can Prove God Exists, I’ll Resign Tonight by Holyede: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
dalaman:

Mr lie lie. After caught lying that he's an atheist you are now forcefully trying to equate atheism to deism. Who does that?

You are shameless. The guy is NOT an atheist. Why should he believes in a loving God that could not protect him when he was raped? Will you allow your child whom you love to be raped under your watch? Loving God indeed. He has his beliefs. Even when he called God stupid and said he will not accept the Christian religion because he finds the idea of original sin foolish, he still went ahead to state that he has HIS OWN SPIRITUAL BELIEFS. He just isn't a Christian and doesn't believe in the Christian God. He is NOT an atheist only liars like you claim that deism is the same as atheism.

Deist believe in God while atheist do not. Keep singing lies to yourself because that's what you operate on.
sometimes it pays to shut up than to broadcast your 'big mind'
Re: Philippines President: If Anyone Can Prove God Exists, I’ll Resign Tonight by MrPRevailer(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
God is invisible. Cameras aren't used in Heaven, Silly

God heals the blind, cripple, deaf and dumb on and on. And it only happens at the name of Jesus.

WHERE:. In my church (The Lord's Chosen, Lagos Nigeria).

Are there not many fake doctors, fake drugs, fake money, fake businessmen aka scammers as their are real ones? Wise up.

Re: Philippines President: If Anyone Can Prove God Exists, I’ll Resign Tonight by NPComplete: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
MrPRevailer:
God is invisible. Cameras aren't used in Heaven, Silly

God heals the blind, cripple, deaf and dumb on and on. And it only happens at the name of Jesus.

WHERE:. In my church (The Lord's Chosen, Lagos Nigeria).

Are there not many fake doctors, fake drugs, fake money, fake businessmen aka scammers as their are real ones? Wise up.

Lol. This church? Church for moröns.
Re: Philippines President: If Anyone Can Prove God Exists, I’ll Resign Tonight by NPComplete: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Butterflyleo is a shame to Christians. One of the guys on Nairaland that give the religion a bad name. The guy couldn't even get the holy spirit to tell him that Duterte isn't an atheist. He had to lie about it. But thank God for people like Dalaman. Showing a shameless liar what he is. I am impressed.

Now the guy is trying to equate Deism to Atheism. Duterte hasn't even told us if he is a Deist or not. Instead of this lying Christian to shut up and admit he was wrong, he had to find a way to still twist things. Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Philippines President: If Anyone Can Prove God Exists, I’ll Resign Tonight by CuteMadridista: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2018
NPComplete:
Butte.rflyleo is a shame to Christians. One of the guys on Nairaland that give the religion a bad. The guy couldn't even get the holy spirit to tell him that Duterte isn't an atheist. He had to lie about it. But thank God for people like Dalaman. Showing a shameless liar what he is. I am impressed.

Now the guy is trying to equate Deism to Atheism. Duterte hasn't even told us if he is a Deist or not. Instead of this lying Christian to shut up and admit he was wrong, he had to find a way to still twist things. Lol cheesy
wink
Re: Philippines President: If Anyone Can Prove God Exists, I’ll Resign Tonight by Seun(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2018
As an atheist, I wish I could find some proof of the existence of God in order to free the Filipinos from this murderous buffoon. But there's none.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Philippines President: If Anyone Can Prove God Exists, I’ll Resign Tonight by awesomeJ(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Seun:
As an atheist, I wish I could find some proof of the existence of God in order to free the Filipinos from this murderous buffoon. But there's none.
And you that cos you possess every form of knowledge shey?

"Prideful ignorance "_ that's what describes your assertion.

Good thing is your silly opinion only counts for something with ignorant folks like yourself, and in case you haven't noticed, you guys are an insignificant minority. Your entire lives are grossly meaningless as you've chosen to make them.
Re: Philippines President: If Anyone Can Prove God Exists, I’ll Resign Tonight by Omooba224: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2018
awesomeJ:

And you that cos you possess every form of knowledge shey?

"Prideful ignorance "_ that's what describes your assertion.

Good thing is your silly opinion only counts for something with ignorant folks like yourself, and in case you haven't noticed, you guys are an insignificant minority. Your entire lives are grossly meaningless as you've chosen to make them.
And you that is among the "majority" what meaningful thing have you done? He is not the one stopping you from using your God-given brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Proof Of Love? / The 42 Laws Of Maat In Kemet’ (the Original 10 Commandments Of The Bible) / KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.