Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

3 Years In Arelationship....what Do I Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Years In Arelationship....what Do I Do?? (611 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Years In Arelationship....what Do I Do?? by Uka031: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
Good day Nairalanders!
Before I commence, please pardon my errors and possible mistake as this is first time I have to post my issues here to ensure I make a sound decision.

*please candid advice seriously needed, no insulsts please.

I'm a final year medical student, in my 3rd year ,I got hooked up with a first year girl in my department. It has been a wonderful relationship, we cared for each other, though we agreed to keep our love out of the public eye due to my seemingly popularity in school which might affect us, she never complained.
We had our normal fight as lovers but we never hesitate to solve it. I happened to be her first guy to have sex with since in as much as she has been in the previous relationship, she never give in to loosing her virginity until we met.
To cut long story short, this is my last semester in school, I have been asking her about our plan for the future,that I will really like to End up with her.note that she is 23 and I'm currently 27,3rd year and final year respectively. But, she will always be like she will not like to marry someone outside Anambra since she is from there and only daughter out of five and moreover add let's still be dating.
The main issue now is this, I secretly happened to have access to her phone two weeks ago and discovered there is this particular guy she has been following up every now and then, she don't normally like picking up his call whenever I'm around. The guy is already working and staying in Anambra though not an Anambrarian.
Then her attention towards me started to decline in recent times, when I confronted her, she opened up to me that she actually like d boy but seems the guy is up for games.At this juncture, I was like "what about us?? "..she started apologizing and telling me that her heart is no other place yet, that she still loves me. Knowing that I still truly love her and have not confirmed her cheating on me yet, I forgave her. But I still discovered that she is still in talks with that particular guy, her attention is not as it use to be, though,she don't resist me whenever I want to come over and pass the night in her place since I'm currently having accommodation issues.
Please,wise and experienced ones in the building, what do I do, considering the fact that I don't want to lose her after 3years out of my own insecurities. In fact please should I continue with her despite finding out she has interest in another man and at the same time begging me to stay that her heart is still with me.
Note*I have not confirmed her sleeping with any one yet.
Re: 3 Years In Arelationship....what Do I Do?? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ok, I am coming

Ok I am back

Now there are two things involved Op. it is either she is already cheating with the said guy or about to.
Now one thing is sure: she has not made up her mind yet as far as you are concerned. She still feels she is young and can still explore more guys before finally decide with whom to settle down.

Now listen, you need to give her a space. Your insecurity is giving her leverage over you. Make yourself scarce from her and watch her run back to you.

Stop worrying yourself about a girl that is going astray. It will only lead to heart break.

My final words: prepare for the worst.

1 Like

Re: 3 Years In Arelationship....what Do I Do?? by Moneyspeakingz: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Can you ever please a woman? The thing is she is still indecisive about the future of the relationship,so she is trying to keep her eggs in different basket in case of eventualities.
Anyways she don already tell you say she no fit marry person wen no be From Anambra state so why acting as if you were fingered in the ass?
Solution
Get a side chick too so that whenever anything happens tomorrow, she will just see on your Facebook timeline, 5 months in rlshp already

1 Like

Re: 3 Years In Arelationship....what Do I Do?? by daewoorazer(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2018

Love knows not distance, tribe nor religion!

You should have run since she gave a flimsy excuse about you not being a Anambrarian... WTF?

I do tell guys, before you get married, walk with bad boys a little but no! You were busy cramming renal Arturo artetries...thinking being a medico will automatically give you wealth and good home...

Don't be afraid to include how you have spent all your life savings on her while u kept drinking garri and Ekpa...@least We'd understand why it's hard to let go

What a shame... Keep begging and forcing her to shift her love to you.... Mr prisoner in love..

Sincerely
Bitter Truth.

1 Like

Re: 3 Years In Arelationship....what Do I Do?? by els0nm0rali(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Run for your life.

Unless you are into masochism.

Ask yourself, can you continue to bear that uncertainty even after marriage?

Any girl or guy for that matter that cheats on you while you are dating will cheat on you after you are married.

1 Like

Re: 3 Years In Arelationship....what Do I Do?? by Moneyspeakingz: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
els0nm0rali:
Run for your life.

Unless you are into masochism.

Ask yourself, can you continue to bear that uncertainty even after marriage?

Any girl or guy for that matter that cheats on you while you are dating will cheat on you after you are married.
This days people dnt run from cheats, fork them and dump them....

1 Like

Re: 3 Years In Arelationship....what Do I Do?? by els0nm0rali(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
This days people dnt run from cheats, fork them and dump them....

So I heard. But not worth it in my opinion. There's something almost divine about being wronged but not taking vengeance.

Just saying...

1 Like

Re: 3 Years In Arelationship....what Do I Do?? by edimolu(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
ukao31, i don't know how difficult it is for you to move on even when you know your babe is a biitch!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Dated Almost 200 Men In Less Than 2 Years (photo) › / 6 Signs Your Mother-in-law Doesn’t Like You / Stunning Female, Which You Prefer ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.