Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

"Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) (57137 Views)

7 Bible Verses That Proof Jesus Was A Black Man / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by lastempero: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2018
Ur own better, u dey collect from both side but if I hear pim from any guy here forming bisexual,i go break the person head.
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by BlackManta(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2018
1stola:
[s][/s]
I don't give a fùck about your opinion. I detest gays. Their public nuisance irritates me and that's my business.
I get one, i mob.

Lucky for you.
There is a Nigerian bisexual based in London.
If e dey vex you, abeg track her down in London and mob her.cheesy

All these chest beating on the internet is getting boringcheesy

You dey vex because a bisexual has escaped your homophobic Naija.
She now lives in London where her rights are protected and there's nothing you can do about itcheesy
Your homophobia and useless chest beating will not affect her.
You are POWERLESS.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Aplaudez(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2018
lakastical you no try at all! why will you push such to front page on Sunday
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by nanakgh(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2018
most people trying too hard to let us know they hate gay pple. Seriously overdoing it, and that often means you a closet gay in self denial or you're secretly obsessed with homosexuality. internet moralists with dirty little secrets

3 Likes

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Gramondhigh(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
They are living their lives...live your own. STOP judging people up and down...like a jobless yoot
my brother ohh
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2018
Life is short mehn, as long as she's happy
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by nanakgh(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2018
BlackManta:

Lucky for you.

She now lives in London where her rights are protected and there's nothing you can do about itcheesy
You are POWERLESS.cheesy

can't u tell you're dealing with closet gays in self denial? why else would they be this aggressive? they rant online to try and tone down the deep guilt they feel.... grin

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2018
Another sick one on the loose.
Has anyone noticed they hardly ever say such about Islam's Mohammed? They wouldn't risk a fatwa pronounced on them. Bloody cowards.

6 Likes

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by overseasnbeyond: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2018
joeaz58:
her choice her life her business her destiny.... father Lord pls just blow the trumpet we are tired....
Which trumpet? It was stolen by Igbo boys long time ago.
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by iamtardey: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2018
no be jesus be that guy embarassed
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by 1stola: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2018
BlackManta:

Lucky for you.

You are POWERLESS.cheesy
We will continue to advocate, resist and continue with our hate speech online on them.
They are public enemies.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by zena2009(f): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2018
Love is love
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by zena2009(f): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Team rainbow! Love is love.
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOBODY IS STOPPING YOU FROM PROCREATING FOR YOURSELF AND ON THEIR BEHALF IF YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT PROCREATION.
HOW ABOUT YOU CONDEMNED ALL MONKS AND STERILE PEOPLE AS WELL?

SO YOU WOULD PREFER THAT MOTHERLESS/ABANDONED CHILDREN ROT AWAY ON THE STREET INSTEAD OF BEING ADOPTED BY PEOPLE WHO TRULY CARE ABOUT THEM?

HA, SO MUCH FOR "MORALITY".

YOU COULDN'T BECOME CLASS CAPTAIN.
YOU COULDN'T BECOME PREFECT.
YOU COULDN'T BECOME COURSE REP
YOU COULDN'T BECOME PLATOON LEADER.

YOU CAN'T BECOME PRESIDENT BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER BECOME ANYTHING MEANINGFUL.

The last part grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
They are living their lives...live your own. STOP judging people up and down...like a jobless yoot

They are already judged by their actions and statements. Damnation is their portion if they continue in that state.
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
What does it mean when a girl wears rings on her thumb?

It means she likes it. Don't go giving it a meaning it doesn't have.
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
nanakgh:
most people trying too hard to let us know they hate gay pple. Seriously overdoing it, and that often means you a closet gay in self denial or you're secretly obsessed with homosexuality. internet moralists with dirty little secrets

Still doesn't make it right regardless.

Gay people are sick and they need medical attention. Urgent attention.

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
zena2009:
Team rainbow! Love is love.

Lol. That is not love. That is abnormality. A man having sex with a corpse or with a goat. Is that love?

3 Likes

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Una Apartment in hell is ready
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
DontBeStupid:
Afonja na dem...
Remain....blessed...their sodomic life is unequalled...
Bobrisky being the head sodomite for now since the death of sango the gay lord.

In certificate forgery na dem still get am.
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Good for her.
But must they involve Jesus in all these?
If she is so bold why doesn't she say Mohammed was Bisexual too? undecided
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
ozoebuka1:

[s]
I swear... Before i opened the thread, i already know she's going to be yoruba... I'm not trying to insult yoruba tribe but all I'm trying to say is that the moral decadence in that region is very high because of low social/community care... In igboland, your child is my child and everyone must train him... If he morally OK, collectively every one praises him and vice-versa, but i can't say same for Yoruba people... They praise immorality and calls it sophistication.

An igbo person can never be stupid/morally awkward and still prides himself but in Yoruba land, they will come home and people will be praising them smh[/s] undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by paskyboy: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yorubas are blessed with Bobrisky, Jide, Habeeb Babatunde Lawal,Dapo Adaralegbe, Toryian, Bisi the list is endless
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by pagorino(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
So this woman get John Thomas... Chai! cool smh
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by donbachi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
Imagine dis common ordinary ASHAWO london...talking trash about my saviour
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Judges for Naija harsh pass Judge Dredd
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by AFONAMARO: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:
Female Bi-Sexuals are my preference.

Top dogs for threesomes.

And may you end up marrying one. Amen!
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nigerians and gayism is
Like 5&6
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
AFONAMARO:

And may you end up marrying one. Amen!

There is nothing wrong with that, I am not as timid as most of you on this planet. Sex is nothing more than sensory hormonal stimulation for secretion of hormones.

Foolish boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Look for your paper and relevance quietly and stop insulting people
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by bionixs: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
your head no correct, go home and tell that to your village people

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
if i catch this one, i go give am fork of her life and she will despise being Bi...just one night stand is all i need

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.