Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,881 members, 7,956,323 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

"Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) (57127 Views)

7 Bible Verses That Proof Jesus Was A Black Man / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by nigeria005(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
DontBeStupid:
Afonja na dem...
mr Don't be stupid...ur name shows us who u are!!!
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
I try not to condemn what I don’t understand.
I also try not to make it my business to understand it.

I am happy if you are happy.

Shalom! kiss

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
EMEKUSBOY9:

"Meaning I am search"
"meaning I am searching " LoL
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOBODY IS STOPPING YOU FROM PROCREATING FOR YOURSELF AND ON THEIR BEHALF IF YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT PROCREATION.
HOW ABOUT YOU CONDEMNED ALL MONKS AND STERILE PEOPLE AS WELL?

SO YOU WOULD PREFER THAT MOTHERLESS/ABANDONED CHILDREN ROT AWAY ON THE STREET INSTEAD OF BEING ADOPTED BY PEOPLE WHO TRULY CARE ABOUT THEM?

HA, SO MUCH FOR "MORALITY".

YOU COULDN'T BECOME CLASS CAPTAIN.
YOU COULDN'T BECOME PREFECT.
YOU COULDN'T BECOME COURSE REP
YOU COULDN'T BECOME PLATOON LEADER.

YOU CAN'T BECOME PRESIDENT BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER BECOME ANYTHING MEANINGFUL IN LIFE.
fagqot
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Awaja(m): 6:33am On Jul 09, 2018
Ok o
Lesi spotted and noted .
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by AFONAMARO: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Organism000:

There is nothing wrong with that, I am not as timid as most of you on this planet. Sex is nothing more than sensory hormonal stimulation for secretion of hormones.

Foolish boy.

Your generation is actually foolish with you being the captain mugu.

Ebot!!
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by midehi2(f): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nymph0:
Proudly bisexual!
So you are, hmmm
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
midehi2:

So you are, hmmm

My sister, it's been a while, how are you?
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Padipadi: 8:06am On Jun 28
CAPSLOCKED:

[color=#990000]
SO YOU WOULD PREFER THAT MOTHERLESS/ABANDONED CHILDREN ROT AWAY ON THE STREET INSTEAD OF BEING ADOPTED BY PEOPLE WHO TRULY CARE ABOUT THEM?
Are you also a gaynibal?
Or you just wanted to talk sense into that boy's coconut head?

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Padipadi: 8:07am On Jun 28

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.