Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

"Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) (56553 Views)

7 Bible Verses That Proof Jesus Was A Black Man / Mo Abudu Disgraced: Court Strikes Out Her Libel Suit Against Yemisi Wada / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by sidnen: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Lol. That is not love. That is abnormality. A man having sex with a corpse or with a goat. Is that love?
Is this what this thread is talking about? Abi you are running out of brain juice cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by sidnen: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
nanakgh:

can't u tell you're dealing with closet gays in self denial? why else would they be this aggressive? they rant online to try and tone down the deep guilt they feel.... grin

Nail on the head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
U want to eat on both side. Choose1 aunty or is confused ur middle name
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Nymph0(f): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Proudly bisexual!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by chibestjerry(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOBODY IS STOPPING YOU FROM PROCREATING FOR YOURSELF AND ON THEIR BEHALF IF YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT PROCREATION.
HOW ABOUT YOU CONDEMNED ALL MONKS AND STERILE PEOPLE AS WELL?

SO YOU WOULD PREFER THAT MOTHERLESS/ABANDONED CHILDREN ROT AWAY ON THE STREET INSTEAD OF BEING ADOPTED BY PEOPLE WHO TRULY CARE ABOUT THEM?

HA, SO MUCH FOR "MORALITY".

YOU COULDN'T BECOME CLASS CAPTAIN.
YOU COULDN'T BECOME PREFECT.
YOU COULDN'T BECOME COURSE REP
YOU COULDN'T BECOME PLATOON LEADER.

YOU CAN'T BECOME PRESIDENT BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER BECOME ANYTHING MEANINGFUL IN LIFE.
Murderer is this how u murder people eh.... EVEN CLASS CAPTAIN EH

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by MrGoogle88: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
1stola:
I detest this sick bastards.

They are threat to existence and humanity (procreation)

What annoys me the most is that, they even allow them to adopt children born by heterosexual people.

If I become the president of the world, I will exterminate all of them angry
Priests also don’t procreate, will you kill them too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by MrGoogle88: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nymph0:
Proudly bisexual!

wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Fela4ese: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Berliner1:
She's doing to avoid deportation..

Nothing new...

She will use the pictures and news website link in defence of her asylum case...

Forget it...

They do it everywhere here..from Canada to Germany to UK....same format....gay,boko harms etc...old format.
men dey husle Bob no time ooo
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by magzey: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
joeaz58:
her choice her life her ; business her destiny.... father Lord pls just blow the trumpet we are tired....
Take short cut na borrow your ward transformer and hug. grin grin grin
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Lazlow: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
mysticwarrior:
the only thing I love about Adolf Hitler was his policy of killing homosexuals.
And blacks.
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
anything for the british papers cheesy
d hustle is real cheesy

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Lazlow: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
How can a set of people (blacks) who have for decades fought for racial equality and tolerance of their kind be so insensitive and intolerant towards another group of people (lgbt) because of their kind? That is the real mind fuckery.
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
God is too patient, I'm a beneficiary of that quality though, but how I wish He can just destroy these ''things"".
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Zirah: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
magicminister:

They don’t care if U like or hate them... it does not affect them so why carry that burden bro?

D

Touché
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
1stola:

We will continue to advocate, resist and continue with our hate speech online on them.
They are public enemies.

Having gone through your rants on this thread, I can bet my balls that you're a closet gay, trying so hard to feel sane. One piece of advice, you can never change who you are.. If you're gay, you're gay. No amount of pussies will change that.

And again, keep those hateful words to yourself to avoid getting banned from this forum.

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hector09:
I luv raibow, a frnd of mine was there live, LGBT rules
naija gay sighted
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by SexTin(f): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
What does it mean when a girl wears rings on her thumb?
Dnt Knw
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by fakati(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Are you sure she's saying the truth
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Hector09(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Mumu is it ur guy, don ever mention me again
DJMCOTTY:
naija gay sighted
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Ashley86400: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOBODY IS STOPPING YOU FROM PROCREATING FOR YOURSELF AND ON THEIR BEHALF IF YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT PROCREATION.

SO YOU WOULD PREFER THAT MOTHERLESS/ABANDONED CHILDREN ROT AWAY ON THE STREET INSTEAD OF BEING ADOPTED BY PEOPLE WHO TRULY CARE ABOUT THEM?

YOU CAN'T BECOME PRESIDENT BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER BECOME ANYTHING MEANINGFUL IN LIFE.

I was about to give him a piece of my mind. .but then I saw your comment.
Oooh kill 'em!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
Berliner1:
She's doing to avoid deportation..

Nothing new...

She will use the pictures and news website link in defence of her asylum case...

Forget it...

They do it everywhere here..from Canada to Germany to UK....same format....gay,boko harms etc...old format.

Overseas has made you too sharp !!chai
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2018

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by tiger28: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hector09:
I luv raibow, a frnd of mine was there live, LGBT rules
LGBT rules
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by merits(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
joeaz58:
her choice her life her business her destiny.... father Lord pls just blow the trumpet we are tired....
if you are tired,you can go no one stop you bros.....for me am not tired of anything.
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by tiger28: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Africans have become westernized! This shameful act MUST be detested by ALL african govts. Soon goats will be marrying human beings by 2040. We are slowly retrogressing as humans. Jehovah isnt sleeping Y'all!

Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by joeaz58(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
merits:
if you are tired,you can go no one stop you bros.....for me am not tired of anything.
oga I was only joking...so you gi fuvk yourself walking corpse!!! busybody idiot
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
1stola:
[s][/s]
I don't give a fùck about your opinion. I detest gays. Their public nuisance irritates me and that's my business.
I get one, i mob.

Why do you detests gays? Any reasons?
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by 1stola: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Why do you detests gays? Any reasons?
Because homosexuality is absurd, irrational, irritating, disgusting and evil in all ramifications and it's my business to be against it.
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
1stola:

Because homosexuality is absurd, irrational, irritating, disgusting and evil in all ramifications and it's my business to be against it.

How is it absurd and irrational?
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by 1stola: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

How is it absurd and irrational?
Anatomically, sexually, physiologically and psychologically.
Re: "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) by uvie66: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Weytin be this ? The old cargo nor kuku fine despite the mop wey she carry for head, so what difference does it make whether you are a bi, homo, hetero, or asexual....next base jare....come ooooo who win that between England and Sweden?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl / What Will You Do In This Situation?? / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.