Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator (3081 Views)

The concept of Elohim (God/gods) In The Bible / 10 Fallacies Theist and deist Use To Defend The Existence Of God/gods / If There Is/are God/gods, Then Why Are Some Of Us Facing Lifetime Suffering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Premiumwriter: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

Do not act stupid, because you are not stupid. We are having a discussion here.
uhm, is insulting a part of your superior life What's with all the insults and f*cks

Anyways, you said you have experience what death is like and have seen the "there" from here so I'm now asking that you should give proof or are you also going to give us the "blessed are they that have not seen but believe"

Maybe I'm stupid, remember I'm just a software created without a soul just like you and moreover I even like that, can't see any reason why I'll want to live forever. Once is enough.

Very enough.

So how do you prove what you've been saying since, "the scientist that say light is faster than sound have proofs in the sound heard long after the lightening though they were made at the same time, Peter that said Jesus can heal, have proofs in the lame man that was made to work"

What is your proof, your vindication or should we just swallow your trash just because you can insult and use sweet words

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Premiumwriter:
uhm, is insulting a part of your superior life What's with all the insults and f*cks

Anyways, you said you have experience what death is like and have seen the "there" from here so I'm now asking that you should give proof or are you also going to give us the "blessed are they that have not seen but believe"

Maybe I'm stupid, remember I'm just a software created without a soul just like you and moreover I even like that, can't see any reason why I'll want to live forever. Once is enough.

Very enough.

So how do you prove what you've been saying since, "the scientist that say light is faster than sound have proofs in the sound heard long after the lightening though they were made at the same time, Peter that said Jesus can heal, have proofs in the lame man that was made to work"

What is your proof, your vindication or should we just swallow your trash just because you can insult and use sweet words

When I said you are Simulation Software Program of the Matrix, designed to live here and now to generate Astral energy for powering our Sun, Moon, Stars etc, I really meant it. Because if you do not 'experience' the things I tell you here, it does not mean that you do not read about those who experienced it.

And I want you to know, that you know, that you have read from many people, Yes it is true. Some of us in this world, exist in other planes of Life, as different aspects of ourselves. And when we come back after sleep or trance, we know this world is not as bright and real as the inner worlds of higher vibration.

That is why I told you, that it feels terrible to be a Non-Player Character without the Stamp or Logos of Creator. I am Creator, living my physical aspect on a 3rd density planet. Yes, I know this, but I am saying since you do not understand this, there is no way I can proof but we are not lying when we say these but we understand your issues as Non-Player Characters. Because your existence ends here after death, and you were programmed to exist this lifetime and it ends for you.

I will ask around, if there is anything that can be done by the entities on the 6th and 12th Dimensions, which people call Gods, if there is anything that can be done about the situation of Non-Player Characters who might want to experience other dimensions, but sometimes it is almost impossible to have NPCs who even agree to even attempt, that is why no one has asked that question often. If you are interested in experiencing, I can ask during Soul Travel.

Let me know if I should bother.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Premiumwriter: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

When I said you are Simulation Software Program of the Matrix, designed to live here and now to generate Astral energy for powering our Sun, Moon, Stars etc, I really meant it. Because if you do not 'experience' the things I tell you here, it does not mean that you do not read about those who experienced it.

And I want you to know, that you know, that you have read from many people, Yes it is true. Some of us in this world, exist in other planes of Life, as different aspects of ourselves. And when we come back after sleep or trance, we know this world is not as bright and real as the inner worlds of higher vibration.

That is why I told you, that it feels terrible to be a Non-Player Character without the Stamp or Logos of Creator. I am Creator, living my physical aspect on a 3rd density planet. Yes, I know this, but I am saying since you do not understand this, there is no way I can proof but we are not lying when we say these but we understand your issues as Non-Player Characters. Because your existence ends here after death, and you were programmed to exist this lifetime and it ends for you.

I will ask around, if there is anything that can be done by the entities on the 6th and 12th Dimensions, which people call Gods, if there is anything that can be done about the situation of Non-Player Characters who might want to experience other dimensions, but sometimes it is almost impossible to have NPCs who even agree to even attempt, that is why no one has asked that question often. If you are interested in experiencing, I can ask during Soul Travel.

Let me know if I should bother.

You know I once told a guy something about religion and we started arguing.

When I was about leaving, I told him that he should go and research more about the issue and find out things himself if he wouldn't believe me.

You know what he said "Mathew, I won't, because I'm certain about what I'm talking about, it's only those who are not certain that will go further to test and see if their facts are accurate"

I'm not like the lost who continue looking up day and night waiting for their precious savior to come and rescue them.

Nor am I like the hopeless who don't understand what this life is all about and will cry out in anguish everyday for help from a suppose loving entity.

There was a time I was. A time I needed help.

But from the heart of my heart and from the very depth of my being sprang the reality that the universe is fair and that we all on this planet are the same. There's none more beautiful to the "universe" than the other neither is there any difference between is, we are all the same, birthed from the same rock.

The universe in its blindness to everyone gives only what is "called" for.

You want to be rich? Call for it - plan, work hard for it and you'll see it coming. No singular religion have the richest people on earth, riches belongs to everyone being in the universe.

Let me tell you something about incarnation, in the universe, matter can never be created nor destroyed but can only change from one form to another.

We are all matter, carved our from the earth, one day we'll all return back to the dust and then be recycled into a different being. There our existence, memories and minds will be wiped away, lost and a new being will emerge, most beings will even be a combination of thousands of molecules of different humans, and animals because we are all made from the same substance - dust.

This is not religion, this is the cycle of life and death, you die, are buried, plants use you as manure, humans and animals eat that plants to form new bodies for you during fertilization, you are born, grow and then die and the cycle continues.

So my friend, forget all this trash and higher entity or the am I God or enlightened species stuff and celebrate the opportunity to live for a moment because in time you'll be changed and won't be able to celebrate this lifetime again.

And when I say the universe, I'm not talking about an entity, I'm talking about mother earth, the loins from which all human lives sprang from.

Computer programs... I can't stop laughing grin
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
Premiumwriter:

You know I once told a guy something about religion and we started arguing.

When I was about leaving, I told him that he should go and research more about the issue and find out things himself if he wouldn't believe me.

You know what he said "Mathew, I won't, because I'm certain about what I'm talking about, it's only those who are not certain that will go further to test and see if their facts are accurate"

I'm not like the lost who continue looking up day and night waiting for their precious savior to come and rescue them.

Nor am I like the hopeless who don't understand what this life is all about and will cry out in anguish everyday for help from a suppose loving entity.

There was a time I was. A time I needed help.

But from the heart of my heart and from the very depth of my being sprang the reality that the universe is fair and that we all on this planet are the same. There's none more beautiful to the "universe" than the other neither is there any difference between is, we are all the same, birthed from the same rock.

The universe in its blindness to everyone gives only what is "called" for.

You want to be rich? Call for it - plan, work hard for it and you'll see it coming. No singular religion have the richest people on earth, riches belongs to everyone being in the universe.

Let me tell you something about incarnation, in the universe, matter can never be created nor destroyed but can only change from one form to another.

[b]We are all matter, carved our from the earth, one day we'll all return back to the dust and then be recycled into a different being. There our existence, memories and minds will be wiped away, lost and a new being will emerge, most beings will even be a combination of thousands of molecules of different humans, and animals because we are all made from the same substance - dust.

This is not religion, this is the cycle of life and death, you die, are buried, plants use you as manure, humans and animals eat that plants to form new bodies for you during fertilization, you are born, grow and then die and the cycle continues.

So my friend, forget all this trash and higher entity or the am I God or enlightened species stuff and celebrate the opportunity to live for a moment because in time you'll be changed and won't be able to celebrate this lifetime again.

And when I say the universe, I'm not talking about an entity, I'm talking about mother earth, the loins from which all human lives sprang from.
[/b]
Computer programs... I can't stop laughing grin

You are an excellently smart person, I can tell that you know your onions. As far as I am concerned, you have covered all there is to cover by a Non-Player Character. Believe me when I tell you, that I am not mocking you, you are perfectly great.

But please pay attention, I have seen the limitation of this level of your existence and I will proof to you now. Using a Physical Law which holds True in the Universe, but I will call it Hypothesis, because overside the Physical Reality, that law is known better. You quoted it yourself.

" matter can never be created nor destroyed but can only change from one form to another". By matter you mean Energy so I understand, "In Physical Science, Energy can not be created nor destroyed, but can be converted from one form to the other".

Now, let us analyze. Your eyes are about to open, cos not many know this. Energy had to come from somewhere. Energy is vibration of consciousness at diverse frequencies, pulsating all of creation. Physical World is just a fraction of a millionth frequency bandwidth of consciousness. Consciousness of physical vehicle is limited. We are peeping through two needle holes on our faces, but there is more. If we walk around wearing microscopic lenses we can see more. What of if we wear multi-dimensional mesoscope ? What if the mesoscope has coherence capability ? Ponder!

Yet, we have that capability in Nature as Spirits.

The Physical Senses, being eyes, ears, nose, skin and mouth are designed to 'perceive' consciousness within the spectrum of white light with sympathetic frequencies or resonance frequencies splitting into 7 major colours of the rainbow, ie Red, Orange, Yellow,Green, Blue, Indigo Violet, so before Red, is Infrared read, some people see infrared colors, but normal humans do not. After Violet is the Ultraviolet spectrum, some of us see beyond the UV spectrum.

So these other spectrums have beings living there, and are not physical entities, because this is the spectrum allocated for Earth Humans. So, that Energy which you think can not be created not destroyed is a 'Constant Presence' in all spectrums and planes of existence but it came from somewhere, it is that somewhere that I am discussing about. Few of us belong to that Somewhere, and live in Human bodies, we are actually humans, but our origin is where this plane is designed from and managed.

It is on that End that the mainframe computer simulating this reality hosts the Souls of all.

I do not expect you to understand much of it for now. Because I know you are an NPC, but if such a time comes that you receive the 'Call'. Then note that this post has attracted the attention of my team, only if you show interest. Do not bother about how you will be contacted, as long as you read this, It will be done, but only if you are ready to begin.

If you want to begin, simple start researching on' The Origin of Energy, as multi-dimensional Force.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000, the other guy is just one of the many out there with inactive third eye (inner vision), and some people have impaired third eye, a condition known as aphantasia.

He mayn't be who you think.

At least, he's a smart guy compared to religionists — the fearful.

There are people with activated third eye that can travel to other realms, worlds whose times are slower than ours. So they can see future events that will happen on planet Earth.

It's a feat that anyone willing to undergo the necessary techniques can achieve, provided they didn't undergo a brain surgery that could have damaged their inner eye (in pineal gland of the brain).

Some things are better experienced before one can be convinced they exist.

Everything we see all around us aren't the real stuff. They are illusions, deceit. The real things lie inside in other realms.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
gensteejay:
Organism000, the other guy is just one of the many out there with inactive third eye (inner vision), and some people have impaired third eye, a condition known as aphantasia.

He mayn't be who you think.

At least, he's a smart guy compared to religionists — the fearful.

There are people with activated third eye that can travel to other realms, worlds whose times are slower than ours. So they can see future events that will happen on planet Earth.

It's a feat that anyone willing to undergo the necessary techniques can achieve, provided they didn't undergo a brain surgery that could have damaged their inner eye (in pineal gland of the brain).

Some things are better experienced before one can be convinced they exist.

Everything we see all around us aren't the real stuff. They are illusions, deceit. The real things lie inside in other realms.

Perfectly right.

There was no other way I could have put it across to him that there is a limit to capabilities of certain human level of consciousness. Trust me when I say that guy is a Non-Player Character, he has gotten to his limit. But by researching on what I have asked him to, then I am 100% sure a 'Walk In' entity will step in and he will experience 'Death' and when he wakes up the next day, he will be 'New Creature', he will begin to receive guidance and knowledge will start flowing through him, and eventually if he keeps going, his Extra Senses will be activated, the third eye being one of them.

He is very smart, and I believe at this level, he has hit his limit, but when he researches further on Multi-dimensional nature of energy and the consciousness frequencies allocation to different species and entities, trust me. He will know he had a limit and he will never be the same again.

Who ever is not 'awakened' while in the physical body will lose his individuality aka ego at death, but once you awaken, then this ego is fuse into the structure of the inner bodies and one can travel space and time knowing who and what he/she is.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by edicied: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Whether small letter god or Capital God it is still referring to the same thing a "Title"
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

Do not stop searching until you connect your Higher Self. Worship None, that is the trick. Who ever you worship, you surrender your Powers. Yes, you have inert powers, you will soon find out. There is nothing to worship out there and as you begin your journey, trust only your instinct. There is no God out there without their own motives.

Thanks. I won't stop searching.
For the benefit of others who care to listen, keep posting.
People like yourself are rare.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
Qpetz:

Thanks. I won't stop searching.
For the benefit of others who care to listen, keep posting.
People like yourself are rare.

Very rare. Sometimes I want to give up and enjoy my material abundance of blessings that I am blessed with. But I find no happiness just being materialistic alone. These Cosmic level researches keeps me going.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
Premiumwriter I have a message for you. But after you have researched on the multidimensional nature of energy as a function of consciousness. I will also introduce you to multi-dimensional nature of magnetism. Then I will guide you on the final stage which will be "Frequency Beings of Resonance".

Welcome to the REAL GOOD LIFE. Where you create all that you want. Magic is Science not yet understood by ordinary man.

But some of us are no longer just humans. We are Spirits in humanoid bodies. We don't do dirty rituals. We travel through worlds and design software's and repair the plasma tech of that keeps the Sun, Moon and Stars in place. Beyond the veil.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2018
Did you by any means, try to contact me?
I'd a dream.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Qpetz:
Did you by any means, try to contact me?
I'd a dream.

Can you share your dream.

There is need to keep a dream journal by your bed side and write down your dreams as soon as you wake up. Just scribble them as you remember in parts and the other phases will connect.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Learn12: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2018
Please I need to know more about the given topic just sent you a email.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2018
Learn12:
Please I need to know more about the given topic just sent you a email.

The topic is where the confusion lies in Religion. That is the matrix of control that took me years to decode but I share freely.

Christians want to worship the Almighty God. And Jehovah knows this, then Jehovah Presented itself as Almighty God, and the Christians believed him, after all no other being as made such a claim. God is a word, and we also have Gods. So when one of the Gods declared that he is almighty, then there is confusion.

When People ask, Who Created God ? That question sent me down the rabbit hole. The Gods and Humans are created out of the raw existence. There is a created reality, and there is an uncreated reality. The created reality comes from the uncreated, and the Gods in the created realities are also part of the created realities therefore are created.

But if we step beyond the veil call Death, if we step outside of Life into the uncreated, we can see how the cookies crumble, but even in SOul travel, you can explore the created realities outside of the 3rd density. So therefore, there is a massive difference between just being in the other planes of existence, which we call alternate realities and stepping outside of all Created Realities, because even the alternate realities where ETs and Gods live are also part of the created realities.

So I went a step further into the uncreated, and there is where Creator is. That Creator needs no form over there and is not bothered to announce itself to anyone, because even in Death, you are part of IT, even alive, you are part of IT.

So anyone can claim to be God and can also gather sheep. Earth is now a Human Farm where Gods raise humans for plasma energy just as humans raise cows for food. People are in charge of the engineering of our sun, making sure the machineries work. These are all technologies, but religions make it look like the Sun can just float, without giving real scientific explanation on how the Sun, the moon and the Earth were designed.

To know what this world is, you must learn how it was designed. When I go to know these things, I thought I could share, but then, many people hate to know things, because they are too poor and need food to eat and are lost in the illusion but they just want to warn others that this is demonic, even though they have not met a demon, they just know there are demons there.

Christians are at the fore-front of always warning people of Hell fire if you dont accept Jesus, but they do not even know Jesus at all. Most of what they know about Jesus are not even true.

Jesus was not a Christian, and will never be one.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Dream.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Qpetz:

(1)Opened my whatsapp and saw a message from you. Can't remember the message though.

(2)Same night, I dreamed about a girl I admire; this is the second time. Prior to that, I asked Infinite Intelligence (What you call creator) to bring me in contact with my "love". Ever since then, I've been visualizing our relationship as though was very real. I would sometimes imagine meditating with her, studying with her, even, having sex. I didn't have any girl in mind. I just know she's beautiful.

Lately, I've been dreaming every night. I'll get a dream book as you've advised.

Thanks.

Go ahead and research on Goddess Isis
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Learn12: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Organism000:

The topic is where the confusion lies in Religion. That is the matrix of control that took me years to decode but I share freely.

Christians want to worship the Almighty God. And Jehovah knows this, then Jehovah Presented itself as Almighty God, and the Christians believed him, after all no other being as made such a claim. God is a word, and we also have Gods. So when one of the Gods declared that he is almighty, then there is confusion.

When People ask, Who Created God ? That question sent me down the rabbit hole. The Gods and Humans are created out of the raw existence. There is a created reality, and there is an uncreated reality. The created reality comes from the uncreated, and the Gods in the created realities are also part of the created realities therefore are created.

But if we step beyond the veil call Death, if we step outside of Life into the uncreated, we can see how the cookies crumble, but even in SOul travel, you can explore the created realities outside of the 3rd density. So therefore, there is a massive difference between just being in the other planes of existence, which we call alternate realities and stepping outside of all Created Realities, because even the alternate realities where ETs and Gods live are also part of the created realities.

So I went a step further into the uncreated, and there is where Creator is. That Creator needs no form over there and is not bothered to announce itself to anyone, because even in Death, you are part of IT, even alive, you are part of IT.

So anyone can claim to be God and can also gather sheep. Earth is now a Human Farm where Gods raise humans for plasma energy just as humans raise cows for food. People are in charge of the engineering of our sun, making sure the machineries work. These are all technologies, but religions make it look like the Sun can just float, without giving real scientific explanation on how the Sun, the moon and the Earth were designed.

To know what this world is, you must learn how it was designed. When I go to know these things, I thought I could share, but then, many people hate to know things, because they are too poor and need food to eat and are lost in the illusion but they just want to warn others that this is demonic, even though they have not met a demon, they just know there are demons there.

Christians are at the fore-front of always warning people of Hell fire if you dont accept Jesus, but they do not even know Jesus at all. Most of what they know about Jesus are not even true.

Jesus was not a Christian, and will never be one.
If I want to know about the matrix of the world I will I go about it.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Qpetz:

What I've gathered so far:

Goddess ISIS.
(Unstructured)
[[[[[[Healer.. Fell in love with Osiris... Feminine archetype of creator... Goddess of fertility and motherhood... Queen of the throne (Meaning of Isis).... Source of magical power for the Pharaoh.... Christian Mary... Companion of Osiris... Mother of Ra... Absorbed the power of all great primitive goddess... Queen of heaven.... Goddess of marriage... Has diverse names, eg Aset, Aust, Esu, Hesat.... Mother of God... tricked Ra into revealing his secret name to her and in doing so, Isis obtained many magical powers.... Worshiped.... As a goddess, she wears the vulture headdress...... Sometimes wears a crown... Mother of Horus... Forces Ra (God of the sun, uncaring ruler) to make Horus king of gods... Supports awakening of humans... Her compassion, love, and tenderness have made her especially dear to women throughout time...... Reconnects us with our innate powers... Shows our ability to heal and heal others.... She empowers you to use the healing power of love and gratitude and to raise the energy level of the physical body by connecting to Source.....]]]]]

Why did you say I research on her?

Reading about her unlocks the antivirus within your body and increases your neutro-transmission, making your light brighter as you experience the loving sensation. You could be experiencing the presence of the Divine Feminine. Lucky you.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
Learn12:

If I want to know about the matrix of the world I will I go about it.

Show interest and read about it first. Then the connection will be established with the sound current.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Learn12: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Organism000:

Show interest and read about it first. Then the connection will be established with the sound current.
Who or what I my suppose to read about.give me hint
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by idongesit88: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
I have been ban on the other thread for dropping my mail. here is my number add me on WhatsApp zero. nine. zero. three. nine. five. two. seven. two. four. zero

many thanks, I appreciate
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Freh(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2018
Organism000:
Premiumwriter I have a message for you. But after you have researched on the multidimensional nature of energy as a function of consciousness. I will also introduce you to multi-dimensional nature of magnetism. Then I will guide you on the final stage which will be "Frequency Beings of Resonance".

Welcome to the REAL GOOD LIFE. Where you create all that you want. Magic is Science not yet understood by ordinary man.

But some of us are no longer just humans. We are Spirits in humanoid bodies. We don't do dirty rituals. We travel through worlds and design software's and repair the plasma tech of that keeps the Sun, Moon and Stars in place. Beyond the veil.

grin

Is it everything science has on the multidimensional nature of energy or are specific ideas we should grasp. I have tried astral projection and failed many times. Not sure if you have tips. Especially personal tips on how to activate dormant areas of the brain.
I've read about many esoteric schools of thought but besides the ones that are hiding "secrets" in figurative terms the rest don't appeal to me with their rituals and principles of living which may or may not work for you.
There has to be a more objective way to induce the experience of other realities. And I think a scientific approach is best
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 13, 2018
Freh:

Is it everything science has on the multidimensional nature of energy or are specific ideas we should grasp. I have tried astral projection and failed many times. Not sure if you have tips. Especially personal tips on how to activate dormant areas of the brain.
I've read about many esoteric schools of thought but besides the ones that are hiding "secrets" in figurative terms the rest don't appeal to me with their rituals and principles of living which may or may not work for you.
There has to be a more objective way to induce the experience of other realities. And I think a scientific approach is best

You are right, Scientific Approach is the best approach, any approach that involves the use of anything that is not clean energy is by-passing self development and surrendering one's sovereignty to an Entity in order for the Entity to 'show you around'.

So now that you have agreed that Scientific Approach is the best, then you also have to understand that the understanding of science is what will open up all faculties of your brain and enhance your neurotransmission and rates at which the micro-tubules fire the data across sound current. Once you have established coherency between your Human Energy System and Sound Current, which is known in Spirituality as Divine Spirit. So, I was able to fix the missing pieces between Spirituality and Science so it is easy for me to understand better than Religious people who have no knowledge of science and scientists who have no known of Spirituality.

I will recommend that you research on the following Sciences, and make sure you understand them, when you truly understand these subjects you will eventually find the merging of Science and Spirituality to one body of knowledge, which is like fixing the missing pieces of the puzzle.

1. Quantum Physics with particular attention to wave-particle paradox using the double slit experiment.
2. Epigenetics and how to alter Genes using sounds, light, words etc.
3. Quantum Cosmology
4. Solid State Physics
5. Digital Physics
6. Biogenesis
7. Astrophysics
8. AstroCosmology
9. Astrology.
10. Geometry with attention on fractal dimensions and Fibonacci Sequence.
11. Archaeology.
12. Programming with HTML.

You will need the knowledge of programming if you want to understand the blueprint of the matrix. You will need Archaeology to understand the role of Eqypt as a motherboard. And some of the Archaeological sites as Integrated Circuit of the planet.

Then when you understand this, you need to come back again and pick up the Bible, and read. Then the Bible understanding will bring out a whole new meaning to terms and you will be capable of even editing that book and putting together the missing pieces which I believe were pulled out intentionally. It is a great story book of human history for a particular period of time, but some of the stuff we research is Pre-Bible Days, cos the Truth is older than the Bible. I have studied to the Time in History when our Solar System was not even yet created, to the time the Solar System was designed.

So you see, there is need to understand Creation to even manage to understand the Creator.

This is not a walk in the park, and I do not think everyone can do it, but those who dedicate their Hobby times to research will benefit immensely while living and most of the knowledge will become useful especially when one is death. Because in death some Souls are not even Free.

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Organism000:
Please, talk about "speaking in tongues" and "parental blessings and curses".

What are your views?
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Freh(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Organism000:

You are right, Scientific Approach is the best approach, any approach that involves the use of anything that is not clean energy is by-passing self development and surrendering one's sovereignty to an Entity in order for the Entity to 'show you around'.

So now that you have agreed that Scientific Approach is the best, then you also have to understand that the understanding of science is what will open up all faculties of your brain and enhance your neurotransmission and rates at which the micro-tubules fire the data across sound current. Once you have established coherency between your Human Energy System and Sound Current, which is known in Spirituality as Divine Spirit. So, I was able to fix the missing pieces between Spirituality and Science so it is easy for me to understand better than Religious people who have no knowledge of science and scientists who have no known of Spirituality.

I will recommend that you research on the following Sciences, and make sure you understand them, when you truly understand these subjects you will eventually find the merging of Science and Spirituality to one body of knowledge, which is like fixing the missing pieces of the puzzle.

1. Quantum Physics with particular attention to wave-particle paradox using the double slit experiment.
3. Quantum Cosmology
4. Solid State Physics
5. Digital Physics
6. Biogenesis
7. Astrophysics
8. AstroCosmology
9. Astrology.
11. Archaeology.

You will need the knowledge of programming if you want to understand the blueprint of the matrix. You will need Archaeology to understand the role of Eqypt as a motherboard. And some of the Archaeological sites as Integrated Circuit of the planet.

Then when you understand this, you need to come back again and pick up the Bible, and read. Then the Bible understanding will bring out a whole new meaning to terms and you will be capable of even editing that book and putting together the missing pieces which I believe were pulled out intentionally. It is a great story book of human history for a particular period of time, but some of the stuff we research is Pre-Bible Days, cos the Truth is older than the Bible. I have studied to the Time in History when our Solar System was not even yet created, to the time the Solar System was designed.

So you see, there is need to understand Creation to even manage to understand the Creator.

This is not a walk in the park, and I do not think everyone can do it, but those who dedicate their Hobby times to research will benefit immensely while living and most of the knowledge will become useful especially when one is death. Because in death some Souls are not even Free.

Thanks bro really appreciate your response. Have started looking into these topics and some like the wave particle duality are things that I thought of after reading the hermetic principle of how opposites must reconcile.

Will try and understand them. The complex language used is quite daunting.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Freh(m): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Organism000:

3. Quantum Cosmology
4. Solid State Physics
5. Digital Physics
6. Biogenesis
7. Astrophysics
8. AstroCosmology
9. Astrology.
11. Archaeology.

Thanks bro really appreciate your response. Have started looking into these topics and some like the wave particle duality are things that I thought of after reading the hermetic principle of how opposites must reconcile.
It's also funny that one of the first things I wanted to learn was computer programming and how create integrated circuits and printed circuit boards. But school keeps interfering, even now.
Will try and understand them. The complex language used in most is quite daunting.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 14, 2018
ophy:

Please, talk about "speaking in tongues" and "parental blessings and curses".

What are your views?

Thanks for asking this very important question about speaking in tongues, no one actually asked me that question but there is an interesting level of truth in what I am about to state.

Speaking in tongues, mostly these days are faked. But the real speaking in tongues does exist in the local churches, like Apostolic Churches and Prayer houses.

Where and when the speaking in tongue is real, is what is referred to as 'Channeling' and in channeling, the subjects go into trance in the physical body, but their consciousness is projected to an alternate reality, like a Dimension outside physical on Earth, or other realms like Astral Plane of any other planet, where they tune into specific frequencies modulated by their energy levels.

When the Energy signature of the subject matches with that of certain entities, then information can be broadcasted through the subject. The subject merely becomes a antenna where information is passed from an ET through the subject to an audience. It is much more of a sciencetech than 'religious'. In religious cycles you might say the subject is 'possessed' and it is the easiest way to put it for a lay-people. It means the body of the subject merely becomes a conduit through which ET beings utilize, suspending the use of the subject's cogntion and cognitive abilities while the Entity becomes the driver of the human drone to channel its message to an audience, or a person.

What it therefore reveals, again is my conviction that the Human drone, being our physical body is simple a vehicle for Spirit, so any Spirit can ride it, and then our ESP abilities are enhanced once our Drone is clean and cleared of all barriers allowing for higher vibration entities to power the drone and use it as radio device to transceive across Space and Time.

Parental Blessings works, but it works only if the victim 'believes' or 'accepts'. When there is no agreement, intuitive acceptance, it can never work. And it is not about shallow acceptance, it is one gets to that realization that it can not work and knows why it can not work, not just saying 'e no go work'. So, it is the reason one must always try to be educated on how the world works.

Let me add that there is a conflict of Science and Religion. It was not supposed to be so. Religion and Science when combined can be called Magic, and Magic is Advanced Science not yet understood by Humans, and I do not mean magic of rituals and sacrifices, I mean literally being shot at, without the gun working or the bullet can not enter, not because you have done certain rituals, but because you are protected by forces of nature you do not even know. So at that level, it's a boomerang if people try to curse you, it reverberates back to them. It used to happen when I was much younger. When people hurt me, when I am innocent, mostly I am always innocent, something bad really happens to them. I mean it will be so clear that it comes from hurting an innocent person. Like you slap me now and walk into the street and get hit by a motor cycle. As simple as straight as that. Or you insult me now and next fight minute receive a slap from a total stranger.

As long as you are innocent, nothing hurts you. But as you go further in Science of Nature, it will come to a time you are literally a God among men, just walking pass a sick person, your magnetic aura, your natural magnetic energy can heal people unknowingly, you do not have to pray to them or even know what is happening, it is pure science, your energy coherency, rectifies the anomaly on someone's else energy grid defect.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by idongesit88: 6:52am On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

3. Quantum Cosmology
4. Solid State Physics
5. Digital Physics
6. Biogenesis
7. Astrophysics
8. AstroCosmology
9. Astrology.
11. Archaeology.

really it's complicated, that is to say I've not even stated

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now / Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? / The Bible Is The Most Contradictory Book In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.