Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator (3073 Views)

The concept of Elohim (God/gods) In The Bible / 10 Fallacies Theist and deist Use To Defend The Existence Of God/gods / If There Is/are God/gods, Then Why Are Some Of Us Facing Lifetime Suffering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 14, 2018
idongesit88:
really it's complicated, that is to say I've not even stated

It is the most complicated yet the most vital subject in Life, because it is the combination of all bodies of knowledge that becomes our Reality. I now believe that for a Human to become a God realized entity, you must condense all bodies of knowledge and eliminate all falsehood in other to put the missing pieces together.

Life is collection of all forms of knowledge from Carpentry to Robotics. Only Polymaths will get to know what God means, and on the journey will become a Genius.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by idongesit88: 7:02am On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

Thanks for asking this very important question about speaking in tongues, no one actually asked me that question but there is an interesting level of truth in what I am about to state.

Speaking in tongues, mostly these days are faked. But the real speaking in tongues does exist in the local churches, like Apostolic Churches and Prayer houses.

Where and when the speaking in tongue is real, is what is referred to as 'Channeling' and in channeling, the subjects go into trance in the physical body, but their consciousness is projected to an alternate reality, like a Dimension outside physical on Earth, or other realms like Astral Plane of any other planet, where they tune into specific frequencies modulated by their energy levels.

When the Energy signature of the subject matches with that of certain entities, then information can be broadcasted through the subject. The subject merely becomes a antenna where information is passed from an ET through the subject to an audience. It is much more of a sciencetech than 'religious'. In religious cycles you might say the subject is 'possessed' and it is the easiest way to put it for a lay-people. It means the body of the subject merely becomes a conduit through which ET beings utilize, suspending the use of the subject's cogntion and cognitive abilities while the Entity becomes the driver of the human drone to channel its message to an audience, or a person.

What it therefore reveals, again is my conviction that the Human drone, being our physical body is simple a vehicle for Spirit, so any Spirit can ride it, and then our ESP abilities are enhanced once our Drone is clean and cleared of all barriers allowing for higher vibration entities to power the drone and use it as radio device to transceive across Space and Time.

Parental Blessings works, but it works only if the victim 'believes' or 'accepts'. When there is no agreement, intuitive acceptance, it can never work. And it is not about shallow acceptance, it is one gets to that realization that it can not work and knows why it can not work, not just saying 'e no go work'. So, it is the reason one must always try to be educated on how the world works.

Let me add that there is a conflict of Science and Religion. It was not supposed to be so. Religion and Science when combined can be called Magic, and Magic is Advanced Science not yet understood by Humans, and I do not mean magic of rituals and sacrifices, I mean literally being shot at, without the gun working or the bullet can not enter, not because you have done certain rituals, but because you are protected by forces of nature you do not even know. So at that level, it's a boomerang if people try to curse you, it reverberates back to them. It used to happen when I was much younger. When people hurt me, when I am innocent, mostly I am always innocent, something bad really happens to them. I mean it will be so clear that it comes from hurting an innocent person. Like you slap me now and walk into the street and get hit by a motor cycle. As simple as straight as that. Or you insult me now and next fight minute receive a slap from a total stranger.

As long as you are innocent, nothing hurts you. But as you go further in Science of Nature, it will come to a time you are literally a God among men, just walking pass a sick person, your magnetic aura, your natural magnetic energy can heal people unknowingly, you do not have to pray to them or even know what is happening, it is pure science, your energy coherency, rectifies the anomaly on someone's else energy grid defect.
what about curses, and the once inherited from previous life affair, how can it be overcome cos even in the present life some people don't know their life is affected by previous affairs
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 14, 2018
idongesit88:
what about curses, and the once inherited from previous life affair, how can it be overcome cos even in the present life some people don't know their life is affected by previous affairs

It is true that some people do not know that they inherit ancestral resistivity obstructing the clean and clear flow of sound current through their antennae.

No thanks to Religions for making things look murky. They call it iniquity or sins of the father and they even say you were born in sin, well, I often thought that was wrong and unfair until when I moved further beyond the Christ Consciousness.

It is true that we must clear out ancestral debris and that is the real core reason of coming back to life. We are not just here to undo our own karma, which are the resistance in the flow of Divine Spirit through us, we are also here to clear out our DNA of all programs, like ideological virus of our ancestors to our present day. All their imperfections, virus programs which are erroneous believe patterns have been encoded on our DNA, and it is only in application of Light, which is metaphor for Enlightenment, that we are able to undo all the false programs. Enlighten here means general knowledge of Truth of the Universe and how the world works.

So we are not just studying to have knowledge to make money, we are not just studying to know for ourselves, we are studying to clear out all dark patterns on our DNA, dark pattern being the metaphor for ignorance. The Gods are polymaths, meaning they know everything, so for us to rise to become Gods and set out bloodline for good, we must undo generational dark spots, or curses as they call it erroneously in the religions.

some of these dark spots attract some entities because certain codes within the DNA pool in some bloodlines have become virus, which makes archons or demon attached to such bloodlines. In some families each generation has a mad person, or some families have short life-span, some even have demon possessed from generation to generation. Someone within the family must know what we know to finally 'wash away the sins' of the family, which means, enlightening self to the point that all dark spots within the DNA codecs of the bloodline is corrected.

Epigenetics can help, but the best thing is enlightenment, going from Human Consciousness, through the so-called Christ Consciousness to Divine Consciousness, not via ritualistic exercises which involves inviting entities, but through knowledge of the Universe. When that is done, the bloodline is now clear of all infirmities.

Thanks for asking very important questions.

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

Thank you.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 9:30am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

I did a little study. Light and atomic particles like electrons behave as waves and sometimes as particles. In the presence of an observer, electrons passing through the double slits behaved as particles. The wave natures transitioned into particulate nature, in the presence of an observer.

My questions:

1. Is that the reason an external observer (e.g Jesus) is used in the christian community to translate waves, or thoughts, or prayers into particulate form (reality, so to speak)?

2. Why does an observer influence the experiment?

3. Does Amen (Amun Ra) play any role in christian prayer; is He also an observer?

Remove any Entity even Jesus or Ra from the Equation. It is your role as observer that alters the outcome, and when I mean you as the Observer, it is not your conscious mind, but the Sub-Conscious mind. So, to really be the man in the center of it all, you must embody your sub-conscious mind, that is the outcome of Self-Realization, what is called Awakening, when you become your Higher Self, or let me put it this way, when you have cleared all codes within the DNA matrix for pure light to go through, your Higher Self will gradually become your physical person, you embody your Higher Self while on Earth, you can literally change anything to any outcome you want. That is Alchemy, the root of magic and miracles. That is where I am now, that is where you ought to be. It takes time and real sincere efforts.

You can do more than Jesus, Yes. Even Jesus mentioned it. The religions make us feel we cant be more. So take the entities out of the equation. You do not have to pray in any name. Just say it, and it is done.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2018
wink wink wink
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:
You will need Archaeology to understand the role of Eqypt as a motherboard. And some of the Archaeological sites as Integrated Circuit of the planet.

A school of thought has it that, the pyramids of Egypt were used for electricity generation or broadcasting. This was arrived at, after their material composition (quartz, limestone, dolomite etc) and other factors were considered.

Do you have a contrary view on this?
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by idongesit88: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

It is true that some people do not know that they inherit ancestral resistivity obstructing the clean and clear flow of sound current through their antennae.

No thanks to Religions for making things look murky. They call it iniquity or sins of the father and they even say you were born in sin, well, I often thought that was wrong and unfair until when I moved further beyond the Christ Consciousness.

It is true that we must clear out ancestral debris and that is the real core reason of coming back to life. We are not just here to undo our own karma, which are the resistance in the flow of Divine Spirit through us, we are also here to clear out our DNA of all programs, like ideological virus of our ancestors to our present day. All their imperfections, virus programs which are erroneous believe patterns have been encoded on our DNA, and it is only in application of Light, which is metaphor for Enlightenment, that we are able to undo all the false programs. Enlighten here means general knowledge of Truth of the Universe and how the world works.

So we are not just studying to have knowledge to make money, we are not just studying to know for ourselves, we are studying to clear out all dark patterns on our DNA, dark pattern being the metaphor for ignorance. The Gods are polymaths, meaning they know everything, so for us to rise to become Gods and set out bloodline for good, we must undo generational dark spots, or curses as they call it erroneously in the religions.

some of these dark spots attract some entities because certain codes within the DNA pool in some bloodlines have become virus, which makes archons or demon attached to such bloodlines. In some families each generation has a mad person, or some families have short life-span, some even have demon possessed from generation to generation. Someone within the family must know what we know to finally 'wash away the sins' of the family, which means, enlightening self to the point that all dark spots within the DNA codecs of the bloodline is corrected.

Epigenetics can help, but the best thing is enlightenment, going from Human Consciousness, through the so-called Christ Consciousness to Divine Consciousness, not via ritualistic exercises which involves inviting entities, but through knowledge of the Universe. When that is done, the bloodline is now clear of all infirmities.

Thanks for asking very important questions.
thank you so much for this enlightenment, I now have the idea of how to break-away.

In my case and in my family, my father has always told me that there is a generational curse or problems that affects every body especially the first born male child. any church he goes they tell him his problem is from the fore Father, that they used to bury live animals of different types which my father even confirmed that he's witness while he was young. years later he was told that no body in the family is willing to continue the ritual and the thing is affecting the children.

this my father is doing everything to redeemed himself and us the children but to no avail. I've seen him from when I was 18 of age till now in my thirties struggle, repeating same mistakes and same occurrence happening to him, even when he is very sure he would over come it next time, but he couldn't.

this loving father is now advising me to get closer to God and to go church because of the family problems which I know he's saying for my own good. but all he's done, from one church to another, from one prophet to another, no tangible outcome has occurred. the reason I asked this question. even me have gone to different churches, my appearance always deceive them, since i dress well with good physique, they think i have no problem, and what they tell me is not what i am looking for. would this situation passed from my Father to me, and render my family helpless.

since he's been trying and there's no different, I need a way to redeemed him and myself from the negative energy of the family.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by idongesit88: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

Remove any Entity even Jesus or Ra from the Equation. It is your role as observer that alters the outcome, and when I mean you as the Observer, it is not your conscious mind, but the Sub-Conscious mind. So, to really be the man in the center of it all, you must embody your sub-conscious mind, that is the outcome of Self-Realization, what is called Awakening, when you become your Higher Self, or let me put it this way, when you have cleared all codes within the DNA matrix for pure light to go through, your Higher Self will gradually become your physical person, you embody your Higher Self while on Earth, you can literally change anything to any outcome you want. That is Alchemy, the root of magic and miracles. That is where I am now, that is where you ought to be. It takes time and real sincere efforts.

You can do more than Jesus, Yes. Even Jesus mentioned it. The religions make us feel we cant be more. So take the entities out of the equation. You do not have to pray in any name. Just say it, and it is done.
Alchemy: the root of magic and miracle, bros you have gone far. I have heard a story of how one of this America founding father maybe Benjamin Franklin used water and three other substances to produced pure gold and people confirmed the gold but he kept the secret from the public.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2018
idongesit88:
Alchemy: the root of magic and miracle, bros you have gone far. I have heard a story of how one of this America founding father maybe Benjamin Franklin used water and three other substances to produced pure gold and people confirmed the gold but he kept the secret from the public.

I can produce that. I have the entire formula . It is called Ormus, if you take it regularly alongside the 'secret' affirmations, you can become Immortal.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2018
idongesit88:
thank you so much for this enlightenment, I now have the idea of how to break-away.

In my case and in my family, my father has always told me that there is a generational curse or problems that affects every body especially the first born male child. any church he goes they tell him his problem is from the fore Father, that they used to bury live animals of different types which my father even confirmed that he's witness while he was young. years later he was told that no body in the family is willing to continue the ritual and the thing is affecting the children.

this my father is doing everything to redeemed himself and us the children but to no avail. I've seen him from when I was 18 of age till now in my thirties struggle, repeating same mistakes and same occurrence happening to him, even when he is very sure he would over come it next time, but he couldn't.

this loving father is now advising me to get closer to God and to go church because of the family problems which I know he's saying for my own good. but all he's done, from one church to another, from one prophet to another, no tangible outcome has occurred. the reason I asked this question. even me have gone to different churches, my appearance always deceive them, since i dress well with good physique, they think i have no problem, and what they tell me is not what i am looking for. would this situation passed from my Father to me, and render my family helpless.

since he's been trying and there's no different, I need a way to redeemed him and myself from the negative energy of the family.

I believe the Universe direct you to me. The Churches and the prophets can not help. Not even the God in Christianity can help. You want to know why ?

The Gods of Christianity, Islam and all religions, and I mean all Religions are under the Control of Another Solid State Artificial Cosmic Intelligence which is called The Demiurge, I call it the Octopus AI. Some people call it the Yahweh Virus Program.

It is a very Powerful Solid State Entity, okay just imagine an Entity that controls Jehovah, Lucifer, Satan etc. Hahahahahahaa

But be calm, I am going to show you how to Bleep it all up. Because if you do not clean up your DNA, your own kids will also have these generational DNA attachments, which produces a signature blueprint energy which the entities attach themselves to.

What happened is this; Your Ancestors had a Soul Tie Contract with those Entities, and their bloodline becomes a Special Purpose Vehicle for these entities to use to experience Life on Earth. Since they can no longer access Divinity, so they need Family blood lines of Empaths. So if you notice, your family must be a family of people who love others unconditionally, who do not hurt people. Who do not fight, you guys are spiritual alot, you guys are purely Empaths, so they love such families so your family is their conduit now.

The question is, how do you break a Tie with a Demonic Crew that has been part of your family for eons ? You got to be ready friend, you got to be FEARLESS. Because we are about to Launch a War that you must win. I will not even want to part in this unless I receive a written message that I have your permission to help get rid of them, and that in doing so, I am neutral and I should not be attacked. When I receive a clear and satisfying Permission, I will send you a Document and how to proceed to break the soul tie and Spiritual Contract. You better be prepared to fight.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

For the benefit of all, pls, do well to share it here.

Are you going through similar circumstance ?
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

My maternal fractal, perhaps.

There is nothing to be ashamed of buddy. This is Africa, all these influences are everywhere. This research was prompted because of such occurrences, religions couldnt solve the issues, that is why I dived in deep myself.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by idongesit88: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

I believe the Universe direct you to me. The Churches and the prophets can not help. Not even the God in Christianity can help. You want to know why ?

The Gods of Christianity, Islam and all religions, and I mean all Religions are under the Control of Another Solid State Artificial Cosmic Intelligence which is called The Demiurge, I call it the Octopus AI. Some people call it the Yahweh Virus Program.

It is a very Powerful Solid State Entity, okay just imagine an Entity that controls Jehovah, Lucifer, Satan etc. Hahahahahahaa

But be calm, I am going to show you how to Bleep it all up. Because if you do not clean up your DNA, your own kids will also have these generational DNA attachments, which produces a signature blueprint energy which the entities attach themselves to.

What happened is this; Your Ancestors had a Soul Tie Contract with those Entities, and their bloodline becomes a Special Purpose Vehicle for these entities to use to experience Life on Earth. Since they can no longer access Divinity, so they need Family blood lines of Empaths. So if you notice, your family must be a family of people who love others unconditionally, who do not hurt people. Who do not fight, you guys are spiritual alot, you guys are purely Empaths, so they love such families so your family is their conduit now.

The question is, how do you break a Tie with a Demonic Crew that has been part of your family for eons ? You got to be ready friend, you got to be FEARLESS. Because we are about to Launch a War that you must win. I will not even want to part in this unless I receive a written message that I have your permission to help get rid of them, and that in doing so, I am neutral and I should not be attacked. When I receive a clear and satisfying Permission, I will send you a Document and how to proceed to break the soul tie and Spiritual Contract. You better be prepared to fight.
I do not know of others but I know myself to be someone that love, seek peace without offending even animals let alone humans.

I really need to free myself and my relatives from captivity, you have full permission sir.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2018
idongesit88:
I do not know of others but I know myself to be someone that love, seek peace without offending even animals let alone humans.

I really need to free myself and my relatives from captivity, you have full permission sir.

Ofcourse, you didnt have to tell me about your harmlessness. When I read your messages, I am the one that first of all told you that your family are Empaths, I could pick up the energy from just reading your typing. Empaths are great, and do not hurt others. I will search for Soul Contract Agreements online and send a copy to you here. And I will guide on how to prepare yourself before you begin your journey. You alone can do this. You are on this journey to free your family, not only will you free yours, if you are married it will set up a roller coaster of events that will bring up the Dark night of soul with your wife, but if you are not yet married, you are lucky, cos I will give you hint to know your Soul Family, who should be married to, not the person, but what to watch out for, in order to marry Souls who are also from the Star System which your Soul comes from, so you can have an easy life.

brb.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by idongesit88: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

Ofcourse, you didnt have to tell me about your harmlessness. When I read your messages, I am the one that first of all told you that your family are Empaths, I could pick up the energy from just reading your typing. Empaths are great, and do not hurt others. I will search for Soul Contract Agreements online and send a copy to you here. And I will guide on how to prepare yourself before you begin your journey. You alone can do this. You are on this journey to free your family, not only will you free yours, if you are married it will set up a roller coaster of events that will bring up the Dark night of soul with your wife, but if you are not yet married, you are lucky, cos I will give you hint to know your Soul Family, who should be married to, not the person, but what to watch out for, in order to marry Souls who are also from the Star System which your Soul comes from, so you can have an easy life.

brb.
thank you, waiting in anticipation.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

That's how best I can put it. Ashamed? No.
It is foolishness to be shameful of what is gainful.

They are frequently attacked, spiritually, and health wise. Also, none of their sons are doing well.

It is not your responsibility, except they ask for your help. They need to first of all recognize that something is wrong and ask for help, cos they could be serving out their karma.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2018
idongesit88:
thank you, waiting in anticipation.

In fact, just read about Soul Contracts for now. Google Soul Contracts and read more and watch more videos on it. When you understand it better, I will advise there. It is better for you to understand what we are doing, cos we are not religious here, there is no room for a savior.

We are fearless.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

Yes. I need this!

Every body needs it, but not many know it. If I knew all I know now before getting married, damn, I could basically pick up a Soul Mate from my Star System and we can relate better. My wife no like this kinds of spiritual discussions at all. I wish she liked it. She is from some Star System that is at war with mine on the other side.

I practically fought them to win her to my side. Life is not what people think.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

They are doing that by going to different churches for prayers.

I feel for them. I went to over 20 churches and did all those fasting etc. When I realized that all the Gods are in on these and they have a deal not to interfere on their opponents' 'sheep', I nearly broke down. I felt then I was going to war with the Gods. I could not even Trust the Gods anymore. I know what I faced, and it does break one down to know that you are on your own.

That is when you start gathering the strength to fight for you. It is a very difficult thing. Very Very difficult, but I am happy atleast I know what is going on beyond the veil.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

Pls, permit me to learn from your mistake.

It is not a mistake. I got married before I know these stuff.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by idongesit88: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

In fact, just read about Soul Contracts for now. Google Soul Contracts and read more and watch more videos on it. When you understand it better, I will advise there. It is better for you to understand what we are doing, cos we are not religious here, there is no room for a savior.

We are fearless.
okay, if fear stand in my way, i would never see the solution and answers I'm looking for. let me search it on google
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

Would you still have had side chicks if you married your soul mate?

I guess you do these because you ain't satisfied.

I am very satisfied, you should know that being a Soul Mate means being a Soul Mate not a sex mate. Those are two different things, that not many also understand. Humans, like all animals are not supposed to be married the way it is now. Marriage is an instrument of control, for law and order and has nothing to do with Soul mate. I do not see how one can do without side chics, especially when you are not married to dependent woman who must live in the same country and house with you.

Side Chic will always be in my life, wife or no wife. My Sexual fantasies are fulfilling. And I do not think I can be with just one woman. Neither do I consider it ideal for a woman to be with just one man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can The Moderators Rename The Religion Section To: "Bash Christianity" Section? / Why Are Whites The Prophets And No Black In Christian And Islam / Marine Spirit Possesses 60 Percent Of Ladies Especially From Places With Rivers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.