Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator (3080 Views)

The concept of Elohim (God/gods) In The Bible / 10 Fallacies Theist and deist Use To Defend The Existence Of God/gods / If There Is/are God/gods, Then Why Are Some Of Us Facing Lifetime Suffering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Freh(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Respect bro. Want to know more, learn more. You're an encouragement.
You mentioned something about a dark night of the soul with your wife. I think I may have experienced something similar could expantiate on this
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Qpetz: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Freh:
Respect bro. Want to know more, learn more. You're an encouragement.
You mentioned something about a dark night of the soul with your wife. I think I may have experienced something similar could expantiate on this

The information is not for public consumption, I am sorry.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Divine200: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Learn12: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

Thanks for asking this very important question about speaking in tongues, no one actually asked me that question but there is an interesting level of truth in what I am about to state.

Speaking in tongues, mostly these days are faked. But the real speaking in tongues does exist in the local churches, like Apostolic Churches and Prayer houses.

Where and when the speaking in tongue is real, is what is referred to as 'Channeling' and in channeling, the subjects go into trance in the physical body, but their consciousness is projected to an alternate reality, like a Dimension outside physical on Earth, or other realms like Astral Plane of any other planet, where they tune into specific frequencies modulated by their energy levels.

When the Energy signature of the subject matches with that of certain entities, then information can be broadcasted through the subject. The subject merely becomes a antenna where information is passed from an ET through the subject to an audience. It is much more of a sciencetech than 'religious'. In religious cycles you might say the subject is 'possessed' and it is the easiest way to put it for a lay-people. It means the body of the subject merely becomes a conduit through which ET beings utilize, suspending the use of the subject's cogntion and cognitive abilities while the Entity becomes the driver of the human drone to channel its message to an audience, or a person.

What it therefore reveals, again is my conviction that the Human drone, being our physical body is simple a vehicle for Spirit, so any Spirit can ride it, and then our ESP abilities are enhanced once our Drone is clean and cleared of all barriers allowing for higher vibration entities to power the drone and use it as radio device to transceive across Space and Time.

Parental Blessings works, but it works only if the victim 'believes' or 'accepts'. When there is no agreement, intuitive acceptance, it can never work. And it is not about shallow acceptance, it is one gets to that realization that it can not work and knows why it can not work, not just saying 'e no go work'. So, it is the reason one must always try to be educated on how the world works.

Let me add that there is a conflict of Science and Religion. It was not supposed to be so. Religion and Science when combined can be called Magic, and Magic is Advanced Science not yet understood by Humans, and I do not mean magic of rituals and sacrifices, I mean literally being shot at, without the gun working or the bullet can not enter, not because you have done certain rituals, but because you are protected by forces of nature you do not even know. So at that level, it's a boomerang if people try to curse you, it reverberates back to them. It used to happen when I was much younger. When people hurt me, when I am innocent, mostly I am always innocent, something bad really happens to them. I mean it will be so clear that it comes from hurting an innocent person. Like you slap me now and walk into the street and get hit by a motor cycle. As simple as straight as that. Or you insult me now and next fight minute receive a slap from a total stranger.

As long as you are innocent, nothing hurts you. But as you go further in Science of Nature, it will come to a time you are literally a God among men, just walking pass a sick person, your magnetic aura, your natural magnetic energy can heal people unknowingly, you do not have to pray to them or even know what is happening, it is pure science, your energy coherency, rectifies the anomaly on someone's else energy grid defect.

About our guiding Angel.how are we going to know about him/her
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Learn12: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

I am very satisfied, you should know that being a Soul Mate means being a Soul Mate not a sex mate. Those are two different things, that not many also understand. Humans, like all animals are not supposed to be married the way it is now. Marriage is an instrument of control, for law and order and has nothing to do with Soul mate. I do not see how one can do without side chics, especially when you are not married to dependent woman who must live in the same country and house with you.

Side Chic will always be in my life, wife or no wife. My Sexual fantasies are fulfilling. And I do not think I can be with just one woman. Neither do I consider it ideal for a woman to be with just one man.
What is your own understanding about bisexuals, lesbian,gay, transgender,and other sexual related stuff.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
Divine200:
@op
I have a problem that I have been facing for 20years now. I have a addictive disorder called maladaptive daydreaming. I am addicted to my fantasy world. This has rendered my real world almost useless.

I spent almost all my day dreaming. Even when I am work or school, I can't wait to come back home to my fantasy world.
My fantasy world makes me feel better but I know it's destroying my real world.

Please how do I break away from this addiction and set my self free and enjoy this world.

I have lots of dreams and aspirations, but I know they will be difficult to be accomplish with this addiction.

Please help me. I am willing to do anything.

While you were typing the above, your focus was on the typing. Yes ?

And while you are reading this, your focus was on this writing. Yes ?

Addictive creative thinking could be a plus if well channeled. Nikola Tesla designed entire machines and processes with his thoughts without writing much designs now, he basically could visualize the movement of different components in a system and set it in motion with his thoughts and even trouble shoot it.

I also design most of my creative works especially the construction aspects with my thoughts, I spend whole nights and days, dreaming out the concepts and even at night, I walk outside with tape in my hand, measuring dimensions.

But I know when to shut it down and go to sleep. The last time I could not shut my thought process down for 2 weeks straight I could not sleep so my body went through an unfortable upgrade, I literally see this reality dissolved in my eyes and I was rebooted and upgraded.

What you need to do is simple culture yourself to live in the NOW moment, discipline your thoughts and if it is too tough then set an alarm to ring every 30 minutes to bring you back to reality. You can read books too, you can write, and do those things that grounds you here, instead of existing in the astral world of thoughts almost always.

It is important to stay grounded on this reality, and I hope you know that those thoughts you generate are alive. Yes, thoughts are living and once you set them in motion they gain momentum and get a life of their own.

If you smoke cannabis, you might want to slow down for now, and if you can condition yourself to stay in the now moment, by surrounding yourself with friends, reading, writing and setting alarms for 21 days straight, it will re-wire your neurotic programming.

Find a post which I suggested 21 days water treatment and follow the pattern to break this addiction, or simply substitute the addictive thoughts with some other positive addiction.

The past exist in the astral archives, the future is probable possibilities, so NOW is the EVER PRESENCE that requires your attention. NOW is the everlasting moment that you must exist on.

Take steps to live in your NOW>
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Learn12:

What is your own understanding about bisexuals, lesbian,gay, transgender,and other sexual related stuff.

Sex generate hormones that balances the body bio-chemicals. The sex organs were designed for stimulation to generate such hormones, sex is just the catalyst.

Now, having stated the above, I do not make moral calls on these issues. Because I know that nature activated the sex hormones at puberty, telling the organism it is time to secrete the hormones and also raise children.

How ever you choose to stimulate yourself to generate the hormones does not matter. We are not supposed to bother how anyone uses his or her sex organs. Those organs are specifically for that organism, so I really want people to enjoy sex how ever they want.

I love Bi-sexual ladies, at least I get to join, and I like to watch lesbians play, not for gay men, I really can not even be able to watch, but that is me, I do not think anything is wrong with it, I do not just like it. I do not judge, cos I have no rights to. Not even the Gods can judge, because Ishtar, the feminine aspect of Allah, is a bad asss when it comes to these nature of eroticism, and there are many ancient carvings showing whole lots of sexual acts engaged by the Gods. We think we are advanced sexually, but we are not. Those entities enjoy sex even with animals.

So, that is my view, and that view is permanent and will not change. I love bi-sexual ladies and I love to have them on my bed.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Learn12:

About our guiding Angel.how are we going to know about him/her

You will certainly know when you get to that level in your growth. There are so many synchronicities that you cant just miss.

Let me tell you a story; When the Universe wanted me to be patient about my expectation in business and home life. I was hiring, so all the ladies that showed up for work, answered same name. Patience, and then my friend called me again and said another old friend demanded for my number and I said what is the person's name, he called back and say the person's name is patience, and immediately I got a Number Sequence, which I looked up and it was telling me to be Patient, that everything will work out well.

I have received several synchronicities, and now I know even when danger is ahead, so I am constantly guided by Divinity. Even when I was to move towards Christ Consciousness, I was told that I will be meeting Jesus, and I was told when it is time and that night, it happened.

You wont miss it when the time comes.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Interesting
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by idongesit88: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2018

I can produce that. I have the entire formula . It is called Ormus, if you take it regularly alongside the 'secret' affirmations, you can become Immortal.
I need some clarification sir, It is possible that the changing of water to wine by Jesus as recorded in the bible may be the work of alchemy and can be done if a person has attain that level of consciousness, but what about the feeding of thousands of people with five loaves and two fishes, is this magic or is the two events correlated?
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by lookyzy: 6:48pm On May 10, 2022

You are right, Scientific Approach is the best approach, any approach that involves the use of anything that is not clean energy is by-passing self development and surrendering one's sovereignty to an Entity in order for the Entity to 'show you around'.

So now that you have agreed that Scientific Approach is the best, then you also have to understand that the understanding of science is what will open up all faculties of your brain and enhance your neurotransmission and rates at which the micro-tubules fire the data across sound current. Once you have established coherency between your Human Energy System and Sound Current, which is known in Spirituality as Divine Spirit. So, I was able to fix the missing pieces between Spirituality and Science so it is easy for me to understand better than Religious people who have no knowledge of science and scientists who have no known of Spirituality.

I will recommend that you research on the following Sciences, and make sure you understand them, when you truly understand these subjects you will eventually find the merging of Science and Spirituality to one body of knowledge, which is like fixing the missing pieces of the puzzle.

1. Quantum Physics with particular attention to wave-particle paradox using the double slit experiment.
2. Epigenetics and how to alter Genes using sounds, light, words etc.
3. Quantum Cosmology
4. Solid State Physics
5. Digital Physics
6. Biogenesis
7. Astrophysics
8. AstroCosmology
9. Astrology.
10. Geometry with attention on fractal dimensions and Fibonacci Sequence.
11. Archaeology.
12. Programming with HTML.

You will need the knowledge of programming if you want to understand the blueprint of the matrix. You will need Archaeology to understand the role of Eqypt as a motherboard. And some of the Archaeological sites as Integrated Circuit of the planet.

Then when you understand this, you need to come back again and pick up the Bible, and read. Then the Bible understanding will bring out a whole new meaning to terms and you will be capable of even editing that book and putting together the missing pieces which I believe were pulled out intentionally. It is a great story book of human history for a particular period of time, but some of the stuff we research is Pre-Bible Days, cos the Truth is older than the Bible. I have studied to the Time in History when our Solar System was not even yet created, to the time the Solar System was designed.

So you see, there is need to understand Creation to even manage to understand the Creator.

This is not a walk in the park, and I do not think everyone can do it, but those who dedicate their Hobby times to research will benefit immensely while living and most of the knowledge will become useful especially when one is death. Because in death some Souls are not even Free.
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by lookyzy: 6:53pm On May 10, 2022

While you were typing the above, your focus was on the typing. Yes ?

And while you are reading this, your focus was on this writing. Yes ?

Addictive creative thinking could be a plus if well channeled. Nikola Tesla designed entire machines and processes with his thoughts without writing much designs now, he basically could visualize the movement of different components in a system and set it in motion with his thoughts and even trouble shoot it.

I also design most of my creative works especially the construction aspects with my thoughts, I spend whole nights and days, dreaming out the concepts and even at night, I walk outside with tape in my hand, measuring dimensions.

But I know when to shut it down and go to sleep. The last time I could not shut my thought process down for 2 weeks straight I could not sleep so my body went through an unfortable upgrade, I literally see this reality dissolved in my eyes and I was rebooted and upgraded.

What you need to do is simple culture yourself to live in the NOW moment, discipline your thoughts and if it is too tough then set an alarm to ring every 30 minutes to bring you back to reality. You can read books too, you can write, and do those things that grounds you here, instead of existing in the astral world of thoughts almost always.

It is important to stay grounded on this reality, and I hope you know that those thoughts you generate are alive. Yes, thoughts are living and once you set them in motion they gain momentum and get a life of their own.

If you smoke cannabis, you might want to slow down for now, and if you can condition yourself to stay in the now moment, by surrounding yourself with friends, reading, writing and setting alarms for 21 days straight, it will re-wire your neurotic programming.

Find a post which I suggested 21 days water treatment and follow the pattern to break this addiction, or simply substitute the addictive thoughts with some other positive addiction.

The past exist in the astral archives, the future is probable possibilities, so NOW is the EVER PRESENCE that requires your attention. NOW is the everlasting moment that you must exist on.

Take steps to live in your NOW>
Re: Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator by Maynman: 11:10pm On May 10, 2022
Science is a subject under philosophy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Cut Off P.enises, Testicles. For Kingdom Of God / John MacArthur On Islam And The Anti-christ / Awareness For The Top Pastors And The Churches!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.