Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? (1423 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by BestDude: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Over time, ladies want a good caring and responsible guy for relationships but they tell these same shades of guys to be "just friends" if the guy ask them out, while crying about being treated as trash by the ones they chose.

Hypocritical confused lots!
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by Agadsman(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bro that's how they are wired...just forget about them and face other things that life has to offer.

1 Like

Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by babyfaceafrica: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
lolz..na confusion o....you can't understand ladies because even they don't understand themselves
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by BestDude: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Agadsman:
Bro that's how they are wired...just forget about them and face other things that life has to offer.
I was on a thread where I saw them complaining. I just shook my head.

One girl refused to date me but the one she chose dealt with her. Then another one refused to date a friend of mine while the guy she chose has tied her down for over 7 years lol, no direction on where the relationship is going, she is not engaged and not sure when.
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by KingTugreat: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hahahaha.Those bunch are just fools you know i sometimes doubt God,because he created woman.How can a creature so wise and all knowing create a specie so dumb?mehn it beats my imagination

1 Like

Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by Agadsman(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
BestDude:
I was on a thread where I saw them complaining. I just shook my head.

One girl refused to date me but the one she chose dealt with her. Then another one refused to date a friend of mine while the guy she chose has tied her down for over 7 years lol, no direction on where the relationship is going, she is not engaged and not sure when.

Bro just enjoy anyone that comes your way and if you find the one that is worth your ring just marry her. These girls (most of them) don't really know what they want in life. Some will even go as far as having a list of qualities they want in their man but if you see the guy they are dating in reality, he looks nothing close to the list the have. That's how they are wired.

1 Like

Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by BestDude: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
Agadsman:

Bro just enjoy anyone that comes your way and if you find the one that is worth your ring just marry her. These girls (most of them) don't really know what they want in life. Some will even go as far as having a list of qualities they want in their man but if you see the guy they are dating in reality, he looks nothing close to the list the have. That's how they are wired.

Lol so true. Not that I am not aware of these but I just amaze by their hypocrisy.
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by Uglymugg: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Your problem is listening to what women say and not their actions.
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by highpriestess: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
stop this kinda generalisations please,there are some of us that wouldn't hesitate in dating a good and nice guy.

so long the attraction is there.
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by BestDude: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
highpriestess:
stop this kinda generalisations please,there are some of us that wouldn't hesitate in dating a good and nice guy.

so long the attraction is there.
Jesos motherfucking holy cris! Are you gay? shocked
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by BestDude: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Uglymugg:
bros, enlighten me o. Explain please. I have to admit I am rookie when it comes to things like this.

But expert in chasing money. in fact, my buddy told me he would swap my position for his cos, according to him, what is the use of being expert with women and being broke and I told him what is the use of money if you don't have the game lol.
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by highpriestess: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
BestDude:
Jesos motherfucking holy cris! Are you gay? shocked
gringringrin

does the moniker look Manish?grin
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by BestDude: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
highpriestess:

gringringrin

does the moniker look Manish?grin
seems your inbox is filled already... It is well with your soul!
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by highpriestess: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
BestDude:
seems your inbox is filled already... It is well with your soul!
loolz.
and yours too.grin
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by BestDude: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
highpriestess:

loolz.
and yours too.grin
what are you hiding? Common display your goods jare. U never can tell he might be here o.
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by highpriestess: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
BestDude:
what are you hiding? Common display your goods jare. U never can tell he might be here o.
indeed.

cheesy
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by BestDude: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
highpriestess:

indeed.

cheesy
lol... grin
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
BestDude:
Over time, ladies want a good caring and responsible guy for relationships but they tell these same shades of guys to be "just friends" if the guy ask them out, while crying about being treated as trash by the ones they chose.

Hypocritical confused lots!
Yea, just as guys will see a good gal as just a sex object. They will Bleep her and dump her without wifying her. Even after struggling with him when he is nobody.

Hypocritical confused lots.
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
KingTugreat:
Hahahaha.Those bunch are just fools you know i sometimes doubt God,because he created woman.How can a creature so wise and all knowing create a specie so dumb?mehn it beats my imagination
That same dump specie carried you in her womb for nine months. the dump specie nurtured you, raised you, prayed for you, loved you, cared for you.

That same dump specie will still carry your kids and give you a family.
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by BestDude: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
Windoflove:
Yea, just as guys will see a good gal as just a sex object. They will Bleep her and dump her without wifying her. Even after struggling with him when he is nobody.

Hypocritical confused lots.
No girls has struggled with me, okay? I hustled a lot, never gave up my dream and in one of those dark days a girl refused to pick my call after first meeting until we met few years later and she expected me to take her serious.
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by KingTugreat: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Windoflove:
That same dump specie carried you in her womb for nine months. the dump specie nurtured you, raised you, prayed for you, loved you, cared for you.

That same dump specie will still carry your kids and give you a family.
hahahahahaha dude am never planning to marry or have kids in my lifetime,thats not what i came here to do,to be a slave to a woman? Marriage and kids are not for my specie.And concerning my mother,i didnt ask anybody to give birth to me,so i am not grateful for that,especially in a shithole country where i come from where nothing works.Next time when you give birth to a child know you didnt do him or her any favour,you did yourself a favour because you wanted them,and you went for them,to satisfy your interest and not theirs.I cant be grateful for being born into this wicked world
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by BestDude: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
Uglymugg:
boss I am still waiting for your reply o. Please explain this and how one can take advantage of it.
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by Cholls(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
BestDude:
boss I am still waiting for your reply o. Please explain this and how one can take advantage of it.
my brother eiyah
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by BestDude: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cholls:
my brother eiyah
grin grin grin
Re: If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? by BestDude: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
KingTugreat:

hahahahahaha dude am never planning to marry or have kids in my lifetime,thats not what i came here to do,to be a slave to a woman? Marriage and kids are not for my specie.And concerning my mother,i didnt ask anybody to give birth to me,so i am not grateful for that,especially in a shithole country where i come from where nothing works.Next time when you give birth to a child know you didnt do him or her any favour,you did yourself a favour because you wanted them,and you went for them,to satisfy your interest and not theirs.I cant be grateful for being born into this wicked world

Why u no wan marry Na bros? Even if na one pikin, e good. I know most of them are misbehave...

(1) (Reply)

40 Years Old Woman, Monsurat Idowu Dies Ontop Of Her 28 Years Old Toy Boy,kelvin / Who's At Fault? The Guy Or The Girl? / Happy Birthday Preca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.