Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

As Long As You've Had Sex And Also Collected Money From Him, You're whore_ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Long As You've Had Sex And Also Collected Money From Him, You're whore_ (1476 Views)

Collected Sex, Collected Money, Still Failed Her. Wicked Lecturer! * / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: As Long As You've Had Sex And Also Collected Money From Him, You're whore_ by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
MissJoy29:

Ok sir.
MrBrownJay1 has time sef for arguments with you. Unfortunately, I don't. So, let's keep our opinion to ourselves, shall we?
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Married My Husband Despite The Red Flags-now I Live With His Abuse / The Circle. The Issue Of Marriage; Ivy's Take / How My Husband Bleep On The Lounge Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.