Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid (913 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid by made4naija(f): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
A young man staged a marriage proposal at the Ikeja City Mall in Lagos which is usually filled with activities on weekends.

As hundreds of customers went about their businesses, he suddenly went on his knees and brought out an engagement ring to propose to his light-skinned girlfriend.

To his rude shock, the lady who didn’t sound too audible in a viral video screamed at him and landed him a dirty slap that had him falling to the ground.

She kept insisting she would embarrass him as she called on on-lookers to come hear her out.

The young man who couldn’t believe his eyes crawled on the floor in utter disgrace as he tried to appeal to the lady who wasn’t ready to hear him out.

The video recording of the awry event has been trending on Instagram for some hours with social media users trying to unravel the identities of both parties and the cause of the drama that ensued.

Watch the video clip [url=//www.made4naija.com/2018/07/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-in-public-he-receives-a-dirty-slap-video/]HERE[/url]

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-in-public-he-receives-a-dirty-slap-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
To his rude shock, the lady who didn’t sound too audible in a viral video screamed at him and landed him a dirty slap that had him falling to the ground.
The young man who couldn’t believe his eyes crawled on the floor in utter disgrace as he tried to appeal to the lady who wasn’t ready to hear him out

Chai! cheesy wink
This life na war o!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid by Codeblues(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
S
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
What if this is a public stunt undecided

What if it's a new movie undecided

What if........
No lady In her right senses would reject a wedding proposal this way..

There are two sides to a story.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid by oshe11: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
After cheating on her, He wanted to use Marriage Proposal to Pacify her.....

Ode!!!

She for slap him teeth comot from his mouth
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid by Priscy01(f): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid by spartan50(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bastard girl.. Foolish boy.. It would have been better if you collected the slap inside the house than in public.. What is wrong with youths now and days proposing to a girl in public
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid by shortgun(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
What else do u want the girl to say?
Even the deaf will get the message,
Everyone heard her loud n clear but her boyfriend heard her the loudest.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid by spartan50(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
oshe11:
After cheating on her, He wanted to use Marriage Proposal to Pacify her.....

Ode!!!

She for slap him teeth comot from his mouth
So you support this cruel treatment she gave the guy... May your girlfriend slap you the day he proposes... It's highly wrong of her no matter what..
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid by boiz2men(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Future wife.

I'm sorry I am not romantic. Don't expect me to do all this rubbish in the name of proposal. I'm too proud. I can't kneel down. I will just buy ring and give you... Then afterwards ask to see your parents.. If you say it's not yet time, na your luck b dat oo
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
very lomantic tongue

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid by shortgun(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
boiz2men:
Future wife.

I'm sorry I am not romantic. Don't expect me to do all this rubbish in the name of proposal. I'm too proud. I can't kneel down. I will just buy ring and give you... Then afterwards ask to see your parents.. If you say it's not yet time, na your luck b dat oo
My brother, this is why it's never good thing to abandon ur culture and start to imitate another culture that is practiced thousands of miles in a foreign land.
I can't imagine myself kneeling down to propose to any girl, it's not just in my DNA.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid by Headlesschicken(m): 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
grin grin Serves him right,when dey tell u to leave chewing gum gals alone u no gree... Now see yuh life... tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid by chucs: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Some girls think so highly of themselves.This one will later spend nights in church looking for husband. And the guy just dey Bleep up,why follow her up to recieve more slaps. Not a fan of public proposals.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid by oshe11: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
spartan50:

So you support this cruel treatment she gave the guy... May your girlfriend slap you the day he proposes... It's highly wrong of her no matter what..
Lol

See as you take am serious.....
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid by jaxxy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
BEfore u propose in public be 150% sure she will say yes. Don't gamble it

shocked Slapping d guy like dat? Not nice. She may think she's disgraced him bt she's equally shown her terrible nature.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public, He Receives A Dirty Slap (vid by kramar(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
This is not funny at all! shocked

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE

(1) (Reply)

Be careful who you date / Nigerian Men Treat Their Fellow Naija Men Better Than Girls / Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.