Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith (43599 Views)

Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say / “I Need A Date, Bills On Me” – Lady Say As She Shares Her Stunning Photos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by Blacksodje(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Religion and science...
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Very unprofessional. How can we grow when we have people with this kinda backward mentality
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by Dasherz(f): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
and u think America or the first class countries have more morality than Nigerians? yet they're progressing
raph101:
immorality the order of the day! and later we will be praying for God to save Nigeria.
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
kestolove95:
Na we girls dey go buy condoms now oo, guys to like skin to skin...naso u go dey beg guy to use condom

sebi we no dey release inside .... #teamwithdrawal grin
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by mekuso89(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Yes we second that

Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by IKennaGabriel(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
So wetin the condom dey do for her shop if its against her faith?[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by flex04(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
kestolove95:
Na we girls dey go buy condoms now oo, guys to like skin to skin...naso u go dey beg guy to use condom
grin grin grin

You dont mean it...for bringing this to our front desk alone, i will personally wear two at once and we go dwn

After we re done u take a pack free(take away)
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by Empiree: 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sexual Revolution that descended on USA in the 60s has descended on Nigeria. The Baby Mama Kingdom

The worst part is that, you are not well equipped to protect baby mamas and their children (through adaquate wellfare and other benefits) like USA and you frown at marriage?. Victims are the babies shocked
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Na waoh...ppl be lying on twitter to trend

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by milemimi93(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
The only problem Nigeria has is RELIGION and TRIBALISM. Take these two things away from Nigeria and she will be fine.
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by enemmo(f): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Always on twitter!
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by Leonbonapart(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bloggergirl:
Twitter User Rita Fluffy while explaining the dangers of Nigerian girls having unprotected sex has revealed how she met a female pharmacist who refused to sell her condoms, on reasons that its against her faith... See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-reveal-how-female-pharmacist.html

see weti human being resemble. Calling someone who is old enough to be your mother "asshole" na person go marry this one put for house
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by alezzy13: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
That is a lie.

Yet she is working at the Pharmacy with Condoms on the inventory.

Beyond a doubt. She's just out to show off her iphone. . .and her big t*** lipsrsealed
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by KelvinC1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
na yeye boys U dey meet $1m I no do skin to skin
lols
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by rapheal5(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
kestolove95:
cum let's be one am use to condom in fact if I no get condom for house my D no dey rise I suppose be condom brand ambassador
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by IbnAbdullah1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Those days while I was still young sex was for married people,but today it is so rampant that animals who do it openly will be so shocked to see themselves as more civilised.
If man were to live is life unregulated by spiritual laws just because of one foolish and devilish concept called "mutual consent" humanity will self-annihilate itself.

I swear by God,none of us can boast of achieving one-tenth of what our parents achieved through their education,I am not talking about paper or some so-called degrees that even goats(eduacted fools) now boast about;I am talking about morals,I am talking about ethics,I am talking about application of knowledge guided by real faith not this jorojara joro we engage in almost everyday we call faith without guidance.
We celebrate and promote fornication under the guise of boy friend-girl friend or as you people usually say "getting to know each other"
and open the same mouth to beg God who has forbidden you from such acts to bless you.
Do we think God plays Kalokalo?
Are we really serious as a people?
I am not a saint nor do I say I am holy,but do we really think we own ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by els0nm0rali(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Catholics don't believe in contraceptives of any kind except maybe NFP.

If a pharmacy doesn't have, you move to the next one. No issues here.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
1StopRudeness:
So some one cannot do family planing in peace again...

I don't get, is she refusing to sell cos a lady came to buy, or she checked her finger and didn't see ring, so she assumed it's for fornication

All this over righteous people...why did she now have it in the shop for sale in the first place when she knows her faith will restrict her from selling?

So how does she decipher who to sell it to that it won't be against her faith...abi she's mad niiii

Oh now I get..I think sphe's an apprentice selling for the owner...she's mad..
Keep kwayet

Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by Organs(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
This Rita girl should've done her reporting, Nigerians, humanity a favour by listing the pharmacist name and shop location. This way most people will boycott and bring this to limelight.
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by dragon2(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
els0nm0rali:
Catholics don't believe in contraceptives of any kind except maybe NFP.

If a pharmacy doesn't have, you move to the next one. No issues here.

Well said,contraceptives are a bane on marriage, is the nexus of the baby mama and 'partner' culture. Use of contraceptives is all about mutual selfish pleasure with no consequence's attached. Abstinence remains the best prevention against AIDS and STDs.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
XoshinugaX:

Keep kwayet

Who is this one?? self appointed class teacher...
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by Loadedzunne(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
olosho

Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by Loadedzunne(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
olosho

Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by Saintmary(f): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
That is a lie.

Yet she is working at the Pharmacy with Condoms on the inventory.
hypocrites dem
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by mikebrown92: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
i don5 blv her
its against her faith but stock condoms in her pharmacy?
she cud jst say she doesn't have it nah
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by Phlakes(f): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
1StopRudeness:
So some one cannot do family planing in peace again...

I don't get, is she refusing to sell cos a lady came to buy, or she checked her finger and didn't see ring, so she assumed it's for fornication

All this over righteous people...why did she now have it in the shop for sale in the first place when she knows her faith will restrict her from selling?

So how does she decipher who to sell it to that it won't be against her faith...abi she's mad niiii

Oh now I get..I think sphe's an apprentice selling for the owner...she's mad..
she's really mad
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by phase1: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
Why do unverifiable garbage make front page on this forum? People just cook up stuffs and bang! its on the FG.

How would a pharmacist keep condoms on her shelf only to refuse to sell? Are the condoms for decoration?
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by claremont(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
The pharmacist has a right to refuse a sale due to his/her moral/religious beliefs. It's applicable anywhere pharmacy is practised all over the world. If the pharmacist isn't comfortable authorizing a sale, he/she is allowed to signpost the patient to another pharmacist or healthcare provider that can meet the needs of the patient. Signposting when necessary is a key foundation stone of being a healthcare professional. I don't see anything wrong here.

3 Likes

Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by skf285(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
NICE ONE :PNICE ONE
Re: Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith by phr33man(m): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
Why does she have it in stock then?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom / No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.